TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    @MasToppu but that's the point. These segments about them pretending to not hear or misunderstand what the girls said it's just an act for variety, do jokes or showing sadistic side.
    The ones that I pointed out are just 4ki girls saying something, Himura not hearing well and asking Shitara to repeat what the girl said. It's not for comedy.
    Amd the oniichans narrative might be true with girls until 3ki maybe. I don't see that at all with 4ki, it would be just forced and they don't seem intentioned to build boundaries with 4ki too maybe cause they already know they wanna leave when it would be mostly about them on this show. Guess why lol

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That's just Himura getting old and losing his hearing.

If he's asking Shitara what they said then that means Shitara heard them just fine, which means its a Himura problem, not a 4ki problem, and he probably feels bad about it.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It must be it. But why just with 4ki girls it happens this way? Maybe it's also these girls that speak in a way that is not clear and clean on tv and sometimes not easy to understand without subtitles and with a bit of distance from the interlocutor. Shitara hears better and while forcing himself more to understand what the girl said, he can somehow make it, it's just that.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Imagine unironically trying to force a narrative that an MC being unable to hear a member from time to time only happens to the newest girls and because he resents having to work with them
    We can tell you're burned out on current Nogi, just do everyone a favor and drop them altogether instead of constantly bashing the newer girls just because you don't like them, it's getting pitiful
    Go praise the girls you like in the appropriate forums/threads instead of trying to come up with these random arguments all the time

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  6. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Bananaman with some hearing problem
    If you watch their other shows, mishearing always part of Shitara's gag. That could be deliberate or not (he actually can't hear it clearly, and still make fun of it). But he is quick thinking guy, i dont think he overall has an actual hearing problem if not the girl happened to speaks softer.
    For Himura, I think he can be clumsy himself sometimes, I mean compare to Shitara, the long history with nogidoko and nogichuu can speak itself. That just the part of him, the oji san. Well, he may also not aging well like Shitara.

Why always 4ki?

It can be just a selection bias though. Honestly, I dont care that much, and the image Himura asking Shitara/or even vice versa in small talk way is just always the part of them. It's not that big deal.
    But either way, I still see 4ki count as a novice in showbiz, and maybe some aspect like their 'shaberikata' on some occasion still not that good in the studio, the volume(i remember Himura's comment on yuri). We likely not noticed it because the show was taped and the sounds could be enhanced later. Well, maybe they also quiet hold their voices/being nervous from being rude because they surrounded by senpai and bananaman. There also consideration I think the way younger generation speaks, their delivery, choice of words may not catch to the older generation.

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Several possible reasons.

Himura has worked longer with 1ki, 2ki, and 3ki so he's used to talking with them and can therefore get the gist of what they're saying more easily. This is common for people with less than great hearing to have a harder time understanding people they aren't familiar with.

Since 1ki, 2ki, and 3ki have worked with Bananaman longer they subconsciously know to speak slightly louder based on experience.

Since 4ki are new and don't get as many chances to be on Koujichuu, they are nervous and therefore will be more prone to speak more quietly.

Confirmation bias. Its possible/likely that this has happened with previous generations but got cut in editing. Or it happened before and no one one is going to dig through 500-600 episodes of Doko / Koujichuu to find them.

You realize that your need to take every single possible opportunity to try to smear 4ki makes you like a huge jerk, right?

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Oh, basically, you just wanted to inform all users here that Bananaman won't build any relationship with 4ki?
    That's no problem for me. Bananaman isn't Nogizaka. And, even if they stop being official oniichan, that also won't be any problem. So, if they leave the show, Nogizaka will continue their activity. I never heard any idol group disband because of the MC of their show graduate. No need to worry about Nogizaka future. It is going to be alright.;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    so first the problem is Bananaman being problematic with 1ki, 2ki, 3ki too. Then, when we agree that Himura's not hearing what 4ki say lot of times is different than the blatant jokes Bananaman do with other girls, and you try to justify that you didn't say anything bad about the MCs, you bring the "ok, but even if Bananaman won't be there, Nogizaka will still be fine and won't disband (oh, really? who would've thought lol).
    I may be not positive at all about 4ki, but I always admited it. But now you're blatanting bashing Bananaman and try to say it's their fault if most of new girls are not doing good on this show and often look so amateur even after 2 years. And this "amazing oniichans, they're so special, we never want them to leave" narrative that it's often pushed here, just collapse when I just make you notice how things are so different with 4ki.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

What are you even doing? Just take a breath

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah, what's not clear for you? Bananaman have always been heavily praised by fans and people here too, and I respect Bananaman too and I think they're great. So I don't blame them if 4ki are not good on this show and I would totally understand them if they think 4ki is not great and wanna leave when this show will mostly be about them and senpai will graduate. They're professionals. Suddenly downgrading them to justify and taking parts of 4ki girls doesn't make these girls any better and just make you demolish even what's always been good about Nogizaka. Cause that's what I see.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

You've made that abundantly clear, stop spinning in circles

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Did I really bashing Bananaman and said it's their fault that new girls not that good on Koujichuu? :confused::confused::confused:

14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Wow so many uno reverse card here, im so dizzy with the blame shifting[hehe][hehe]:hehe: why not just be clear and say "i didnt like 4th gen" and move on to the thread that u like. Its all the same thing that u complaint anyway, we already know the pattern of it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

And in today's episode it happened again that Bananaman didn't hear something... :D

It seems they'll release another batch of Koujichuu blu-rays on October 28.
    Ikuta, Umezawa, Ozono, Kubo, Yamashita, Yoda + Guam and Okinawa

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

in fairness MasToppu speaking some truth there. will it be the same Nogi without bananaman? now that a question for each of us would perceive and answer differently.

hey, hey, wait for a second. nothing collapse here. If someone(s) doesn't believe in that kind of romantic grand narrative that has nothing to do with the firm believers.

Believe what you want to believe. Don't expect this sensationalize narrative will get any further though.

No one that's seen this leaves the field. [hehe]

17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Why is Ikuta group with the 3ki ?

18. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Isn't one of the running jokes of the show that he intentionally mishears/misremembers the names of their songs? Like when he said that Hori centered the single 'Vanessa'.

• Agree Agree x 7
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was thinking about the exchange about not hearing 4th Gen and thought it was more of a 'variety' thing. I thought it would make some funny happenings. Bananaman would make things up where they can't understand the members. I also thought that it could be a way to help the members gain variety experience. Like maybe they'll speak up louder next time or since they do get some screen time they would make the most of it. I doubt there is any malice happening there.

Well if you're talking about the Guam episodes, these were before 3rd Gen had been. And you know how well Ikuta did in those.

PS. The episodes from the first 3 months of 2016 really was the zenith of Nog's variety power

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The Guam and Okinawa episodes were really fun, I'll definitely be picking those BD up.

• Like Like x 1