Event / Concert Nogizaka46 12th Year Birthday Live (2024.03.07 - 03.10)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    12BDL_logo.jpg
    Announced on Thursday's (Jan 11, 2024) NogiHaishinchu along with the 11th BDL BluRays. It will be held at the Saitama Super Arena March 7 to March 10. They're going to touch every year, but not sure if they're singing all songs.

Day 1 (03.07): 2011-2014 (1st - 10th singles)
    Day 2 (03.08): 2015-2017 (11th - 19th singles, 1st, 2nd 3rd albums)
    Day 3 (03.09): 2018-2020 (20th - 25th singles, Best Unders and 4th album)
    Day 4 (03.10): 2021-present (26th - 35th?)

Official Announcement: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/100035?ima=5320&pri1=202401
    Official Website: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/page/12th_birthday_live

Last edited: Feb 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Not likely to be all songs. Kakki mentioned "楽曲のなかからそれぞれ厳選した" which means 'carefully selected among the songs' , so probably a selection. Ume also said that it is not yet known which songs will be performed , so for fans who are unsure which days concerts to attend, to just come as it'll be fun whichever day it is.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm sure the days when they'll do all songs is gone. Wasn't it the 8th BDL the last all songs BDL? It was 200 songs and when you check the wiki for the setlist, everyday was jam packed. Nogi's at 270+ now! If they do all, each day would be equivalent to the 3rd BDL in length. No one's got time for that. LOL. Someday they may need to make it a week long concert if they want to go all songs!.

Anyhow, I hope they go deep dive into the discography.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i hope there isn't a sudden extra day for graduation like last years Manatsu or this years Saito Kyoko(Hinatazaka46)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    does anyone will attend this concert? need friend for day 1 and 2

• Like Like x 1
  6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Just bumping this up for if someone is interested and has the funds to go...

I wonder if they'll have a live viewing or if they'll go back to the old ways and not have one? Not sure which I'd like more. I know that my sleep will be affected.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I wonder if somehow it will coincide with their next single, like a first performance maybe on the last day. Day 4 is 2021 to present, right? Perhaps an announcement for the release of the next album. Or maybe a surprise return of Kakehashi from her long hiatus.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

More than likely the new single will be performed on the 4th day. Speaking of which, the majority of fans are applying for 4th day tickets.

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I thought the same last BDL, but all we got was the 5th Gen song, Kokoro ni. As far as Kakehashi's return, while it would be welcomed, I find it doubtful. Prove me wrong though. Prove me wrong.

I can see why -- most recent songs with this set of members makes sense. Me? I think I'd do the second day considering that's when I came in.

10. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

I wonder when will nogizaka hold their bday live in a dome again (That is not a graduation). It has been two years consecutively in an arena . Based on my understanding the venue capacity from big to less: dome > stadium > arena.
    It’s reasonable for last year because they focused on asuka’s graduation which is in tokyo dome for 2 days. They can sold nissan stadium before, so I don’t doubt their selling power.

so I wonder why the management did it. Lately even less popular kpop idols (popularity only in Japan compare to nogi) will hold concert in a dome.

Or could it be a sign this year that some prominent member will graduate in a dome?

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Saitama Super Arena has 2 modes . one is a small Arena mode and the other is Stadium mode(although not as big as some domes) which is much larger and which should be the mode for this as it was in 5th BDLive. in my experience, I feel SSA has better viewability for a concert than a dome due to its cauldron style floor layout , although domes are more prestigious of course.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The 10th BDL was special so it made sense to hold it in a unique place like Nissan Stadium. Most likely their 20th BDL will be in a special place, too. That is if they're still relevant...

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

so.... it is the sign after all?

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They're gonna have a livestream on the 22nd!

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    hope they announce an online stream for the last day

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yup all days will be streamed

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Didn’t win any tickets for the live so I checked ABEMA for streaming but is it me or did the prices go up? It’s now ¥5000 per day! I don’t recall it being that high.

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I haven’t checked but they weren’t that high last time.

19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    4600yen per day in stagecrowd. but I remember Under Live was already that price. and also other groups such as Hinatazaka were already at that price last year.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Looking back in my receipts from stagecrowd, the pricing was mainly variable for the concert, but mainly BDAY lives were as @cryspower said 4600¥ a day. If it's still 4600¥ on stagecrowd, I guess it hasn't changed.