Event / Concert Nogizaka46 12th Year Birthday Live (2024.03.07 - 03.10)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I had a feeling something would happen to the cake lol

Cheers!

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is this a reference to that Japanese show where a parent sends off a child on an errand?
    Anyhow, kawaii!
    Also, I had such a broad smile as she interacted with fans. I wonder how apparent it was that she was a memebr? Was the cameras following her a dead give away? And was it reported anywhere about a possible member sighting?

3. spring_rain

spring_rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawasaki Sakura
    Saigo no tight hug is one of their best live performances yet… Iroha is very talented and her harmonization was so good. I think she might be the best singer in the group right now

Whoever tried to harmonize during sekaichuu rinjinyo ended up making a huge mess of it unfortunately :’(

4. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Yes I think so. The YT thumbnail itself, はじめてのおつかい (Hajimete no Otsukai, My first errand) is the original show's title. You can watch it on netflix, its called Old Enough! (source: wiki, never watch it on netflix though, I only watched it on my local TV when I was very, very young)

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yeah the cameraman following Aya around certainly doesn’t help to remain incognito. I think fans are becoming more aware that the group likes to do these type of stunts so they’re on the lookout. I do like the interaction when they’re discovered. Pretty much a super meguri free of charge.

edit: forgot to mention that there’s a guy with khaki pants appearing at 11:14 mark seem to follow Aya and perhaps (allegedly) record her with his smartphone. That is what fans are saying and the way he was holding the phone was rather suspicious.

Kimoi!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Iroha the best singer? I dunno about that but definitely top 10.

Yes during Rinjinyo someone was way off key and it kinda ruined it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
  6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    setlist_breakdown.jpeg

Saw this setlist breakdown. I knew day 2 had a lot to cover. It should've been an hour longer.

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

After watching last night’s replay it was Captain. I did notice that someone almost fell over from bowing. This was after Boku wa Boku performance at end before exiting the stage. I imagine from fatigue and loss of equilibrium.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^It's somewhat ridiculous. It would've been better as an option on the BluRay/DVDs. But I am sure they're not going to appear on those, which makes this live stream a bummer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I would get this if I didn’t already watch it live. I am curious with the member commentating but I noticed no 5ki. Maybe they will add this to limited edition Birthday Live Blu-ray DVD. Anyway, my remaining budget is going to the single release. Is this a money grab? They need to pay all those extras in the Chance MV

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The first performance of Chance wa Byoudou hits different after having listened to the song for the last month doesn't it? A little less perplexing and a bit more fun.

• Agree Agree x 2