Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The song is not the best..the music video tho:cute:

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The choreo effectively hushed the song's cheerfulness.. I expected more jumping choreo though, but yeah..

The PV, I agree it's beautiful, but it's boring.. No story, just uninspiring random shoots (for me). Nogi's A-side PVs is already boring since Taiyou Knock. I hope they'll release a PV with CGI like AKB's Beginner or at least something like Dekopin or at least as simple as Arakajime's CGI.

Still love the song, though..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love the song, it's so luminous! The PV was fun too, except for the headdresses... Ikuchan is the best haha she was so hyper during this whole thing, I love her so much. Her voice really stood out during this song, I hope she gets to center the next single.

4. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    the girls look great and i do like the song but the cultural appropriation makes me give this a hard pass. it's a shame because ashu is one of my favourite members and i was so excited to hear that she was centering this single but idk... japan is super messy w/ cultural appropriation and racial issues so it's disappointing but not surprising i guess :/

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Holyyy, that sounds really similar. The refrain tho.

About cultural appropriation, back then in 2013 AKB's Yuuhi Marie PV also got this flag from intl fans for the indian(?) culture usage in the video. I'm surprised Nogi management didn't learn anything from that, but i guess maybe because it's not considered a problem for Japanese people in general. :|

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  6. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    The mv is quite unique and weird for me:^^;:. Probably it will take some time for me to get used to it, since in my mind, the song has the same vibe with the jacket cover and yet the mv has a totally different vibe from the jacket cover lol. When i first saw the short preview for the mv, it gave ponytail to shushu vibe to me for some reason. Glad they aren't wearing any mizugi though.
    Btw, dance scene always don't look the best in the mv, since they usually have to learn it in a short time. Probably don't help that they're dancing in the water that time.

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Taiyou Knock's dance in the PV is entertaining.. Inochi wa Utsukushii, Baretta, Guruguru Curtain, Oide Shampoo and Hashire! Bicycle has nice Dance scenes IMO

Edit: I forgot Seifuku no Manequinn

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

9. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just saw the PV and I have to say, I really love it. Made me love the song more. I think it really fits Asuka's Summer image.

@CutePanda Holy crap it's the exact same song...

10. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    If this single sells out well, it just goes to show that girls do not need to flaunt their assets to be famous.
    Keep those bikinis in the photobooks, times have changed.
    Girls can be classy and famous.
    The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.

11. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

thanks. It works now. Also on my phone

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I am tone-deaf lol it's so similar. If there are differences, I reckon a tone part of Nogi's refrain is a bit higher. But that's all.
    Thank you, it works. I expected a beautiful beach a la SKE's Aishiteraburu!'s color [hehe]
    Or even better, have any of you ever watch JKT's Pareo wa Emerald? That kind of beach :cute:
    But everytime the camera shows Ashurin's close up expression, I suddenly forget about the beach. SHE is the summer. I feel like to grab Ashurin, put her in a sack, then bring her home [hehe]

13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Am I the only one who thought Ashurin's close ups in the very beginning looked like Nanasemaru? Even Bananaman have confused them once or twice lol

14. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    [​IMG][/IMG] Iku Iku chan!! glorious! gorgeous!! alwasy my 1th oshimen!!! forever in love with Ikuchan
    "one" of my favorite part of the new 15th sinlge video!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hrmm? I don't know bcs I recognized Ashurin at once :confused:
    Come to think of it, Nogi's summer songs never really have beach scene, doesn't it?

16. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    And..... of course.... Sayurin! and Himetan, Horichan! and my newest Oshimen : the beautiful kawaii Kiichan!!! love them all!!! my second best "scenes" from the 15th new single!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    sayurin and maiyan, the sexiest in this MV!!
    Even with only slightest skin showing...

18. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Congratulations Nogizaka. Might be the worst single and possible also MV in my opinion (I said it, because people seem to forget we have opinions)

• Boring A-Side
    • Maiyan's solo lame
    • Under song lame
    • Choreo ? Boring and also recorded really stupid in this video. The camera jumps every second, shows it in slow motion or is completly fast so can't follow
    • Asuka as center? Don't really see her as center. At least it's something new I guess ?
    • Costumes look weird (Looks okay on Nanase and Ikuchan, because they don't have that much feathers)
    • Never go back to short hair Nanamin. Looks stunning (Never thought I would say that about Nanamin)
    • I kinda like the mud water. Doesn't look like typical AKB bikini video.
    • SAVE US IKUCHAN

19. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Haha, the moment when you realize you sit next to Ikuta on the bus :fp::XD:
    [​IMG]Credit: @twitter naberyou_
    The MV is beautiful and fun, the firework scene is awesome. The shallow sea with the chair is special and remarkable!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I will pray for this single sales [​IMG]!
    One of the best summers ever to me!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^Himetan power is in order :XD:

@shirai46 i love honest opinion, i usually don't favor the title track, so there's hope for me....