Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i like all scene are not on the beach

3. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I don't like those old cars you usually can see on the streets, but I love those REALLY REALLY old ones

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I just really love the fact that the music video started with Ashu doing her pedicure :3

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Even if it's not a good song but it feels summer-ish and has relaxing air at the same time, imo.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ikuchan's solo song, Inochi no Shinjitsu Musical (Ringo-uri to Kamemushi)

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

this feels like a Disney song xD
    thanks for sharing and thank you Ikuchan for saving the horrible songs we had so far. thank you

8. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    I would say this is my favourite Ikuchan's solo song. I'm getting Disney's vibe from this song. What's the musical about? A fairytale?

9. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Yup, it reminds me of a Disney song, too. It's good.

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The song is ok, not my favorite summer single, but not the worst either. But the pv is absolutely amazing! They all look great there! I love the outfits, they're so sexy, especially the indian headdress, it looks amazing on all the girls!! This is the first pv where I think all the members look really good.
    This is probably my favorite nogi pv of all, I just wish the song was as good.

11. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Okay. Ikuchan convinced me. Gotta' buy the single.

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What musical is this from? Is this from a musical she's starring in? Who's singing the duet with her?

I can't wait to see the MV. Will it be animated or will it be live Ikuta?!

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's singing with Kenji Sakamoto.
    This isn't from a Musical, I think. The lyrics are a standalone story, at least.

14. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    By now Ikuchan's solo is the only song I really love from this single. Hadashi and Maiyan's solo are average to me

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

For me the PV is ok, even though the hipster girls in headdresses aesthetic reminds me of 2013 tumblr so it's not very fresh to me. But I like the nature and the styling of the girls nonetheless, very pretty. The song is nice! Nothing special, but nothing jarring or annoying either. Nogi are kinda coasting at this point so I think it's good enough lol

16. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuchan Solo Song Is Very Nice, I Like It
    I Hope The MV Is Great Too

17. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Do Ikuchan or Nanase actually have something to say, when asked about their solos? For example "I want it to be a piano song or metal". I love how surprising Ikuchan is. Ikuchan seems to have a lot more variation, while Nanase kind of keeps the slow/ballad type of song.

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

My God. Ikuchan is an oshi wrecker. I love her too much, why is she so perfect? I don't like the guy's singing but omg. I can't even right now. Oshi feels all over the place, right when I thought I was leaving the fandom ;_;

19. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Suddenly Ikuta and musical, great combination :cute:
    :fear: But somehow I feel some winter vibe. Guessing they will go for Disney style in making music video.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I agree with what everyone is saying. This sounds like Disney musical. It just made me realize how crap the other songs are on this single. I'd prefer her singing solo but it doesn't take anything away for being such a beautiful song. And it made me ask, what is she still doing at Nogizaka? Why is she still even an idol? If I can have it my way, forget about being center again. Just go solo. Ikuchan is the rightful 'face' of Nogizaka. Thank goodness for this song. It's not a question of liking it, listening to this song once is enough. I almost forgot it's a summer single. This song is a better fit for single like Nandome. I just love this girl.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016