Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Eh? 800k sounds about right for the first day of a Nogi single. Even for one that isn’t their best.

2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Really? I kinda thought it was a par score especially for current circumstances :confused:

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's lower than Sing Out 1st day sales. I expected higher because it's Maiyan grad single and it's been almost 7 months since their last release.
    Will see how it goes in this first week.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think it's quite a nice number, considering the insecurity of coming handshake events.

5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, there are a lot of factors at play in that lower than expected number, eh.

. . . You know, in an ideal world, Synchronicity would have been Maiyan's last single. Because that's kind of become the benchmark everything they release is compared to, and it was one of her finest moments as opposed to, let's face it, a song most people seem pretty "meh" about. I probably like Shiawase more than most, but still. . . she deserved a better send-off.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    considering it is maiyan last single, it looks like subpar sales but overall, it is either too low or too high because the number of members that doing hs is getting lesser. next single probably going up a little bit when new members start hs and hopefully the pandemic will stop.

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Isn't that what I said? 800-860k seems to be their ceiling. I once thought they would be million first day but that was in the past. One day they'll prove me wrong and I would be happy with that. As for now, the number is good with the rona making HS impossible to fulfill, and the lukewarm reception of the primary song.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Maybe because they have yet to be assimilated In the UNDERs

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL, kinda problematic Influencer performance...Ashu made a mistake at the beginning, and Kubo hit into Umezawa at around 1:38 mark in above video [hehe]
    But Shiawase live is beautiful...Maiyan is too pretty, that ending pose... :cute::inlove:
    mai.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Last time at FNS Manatsu also made a mistake during 'keep going' part of Synchro. A bit rusty perhaps performing old songs. Let's see if they'll do ImaHana next and then Girls rule. Seems like they're backtracking Maiyan centered songs.

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Still underwhelming single sales, too bad. We all know we have this COVID-19 situation but AKB single still managed to do more than 1 million for the 1st week as usual.
    We all know AKB is now totally unrelevant compared to 46 groups for the GP, but diehard wotas who keep physical sales high, are still stronger.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I honestly couldn't name a single current AKB member. It surprises me that there are people who are still fans of that group.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    The hate is so unnecessary. Aren't we all celebrating Maiyan's stunning last A-side center in this thread?

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Supposedly. Still a few who thinks idols are a zero sum game...
    The 810k is business as usual for Nogizaka so it's the same: the Nogi wota are keeping the sales up

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    800k is a good number. Furthermore, many HS event has been postponed. But, I believe that it will reach 1M in one week.

18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Despite the underwhelming sales, youtube views are doing great and surclassing AKB's single. It means as I said, that despite diehard wotas, general people is more interested on 46 groups nowadays. I'm pretty sure on the year end chart of the Japan Hot 100, which measure songs popularity, it will be higher than AKB's one.
    Even if Nogi is declining is still doing better than AKB on popularity

2019 YEAR END CHART
    16- Nogizaka46: Sing Out!
    19- Nogizaka46: Yoake Made Tsuyougaranakutemoii
    24- Nogizaka46: Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitakunaru
    45- AKB48: Jiwaru Days
    47- AKB48: Sustainable
    53 - AKB48: NO WAY MAN

And, another positive thing, some users said "you can change idea about the single after some listenings" and I though "not gonna happen" but I have to admit it, now I like "Shiawase no Hogoshoku". I mean, it could've been better, but it's still a good single this one. I can't pretend always the top. Now I enjoy listening to it and it's not gonna be a skip for me like the 2019 singles.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  19. Rororz2

Rororz2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane, Hayashi Runa
    Twitter:
    rodrigorojas36
    It's just a transitive song, as you say on the top is not good but not bad either, nogizaka46 trying a new rhythm is not a surprise anyways, we just have to be positive, enjoy the song, and keep supporting those girls, there are going to be a lot of songs in the future, with better lyrics and all stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

With this song? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1