Single Nogizaka46 27th [Gomen ne Fingers Crossed] (2021/06/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Apr 12, 2021.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    One of the most modern sounding songs an Aki-p group has released in a long time.

What are the lyrics like? The popular trend in Japan nowadays is that post-Vocaloid trend of upbeatish songs with sad lyrics, like Yoasobi and Zutomayu and Yorushika, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this song is nogi trying to capitalize on that trend

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    A Japanese fan has transcribed the lyrics here https://twitter.com/NOGl_K_NANASE/status/1390326993292455937.
    Reading it, it's somewhat a vague post-broke-up kind of story, so I guess you're quiet spot on.

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't like it at all.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

It's very modern sounding, but I suppose Jibun janai kanji, Live Kami, and even Sekai de ichiban aren't dissimilar in that respect. With that bassline, I expected the opening lyrics to be "watashi wa toraware no hime."

Will be interesting to see how the mv, choreo and costume match up with the tone.

5. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Reading the lyrics, I somewhat felt that it was too mature for someone with a pure image like Sakura being center

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Immediate impression? Sounds like the sister groups. Are the Sakamichi groups coalescing into one style? Definitely a departure from the previous singles. I wonder if this is indicative of their new direction. I was expecting something along the lines of the 4th Gen songs -- disco style. Looking forward to the MV.

7. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

The first impression for this song was better than I thought. I don't need to listen many times to makes me like it.
    At first I think it's gonna be a summer hook song like before, but NO, and Now I have more expectations than before, hope they are gonna give good choreography in this song.

8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    First impression, too close to one of Hinatazaka46 song

I don't like the song

The group is moving away from their style, this style that made me love their songs. I hope the other songs will be better.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This song is everything I hoped for, and more.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i guess that the producer is the one who do wildness world .i think they want to re-producer wildness world with decrease the level of aggressive . o may be this is kind of hitagana or that new 46 group.
    its lookalike that for my ears.
    but i know for sure that sony will put something else in their every singles . they always do and i like it.
    i dont know why but i always like the 3 song in thier type c single .

11. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    As for me, the song is really my type.
    I love it from the first time I heard it and then keep replaying the song hahaha.
    Hope the best for the MV. It may release on next Tues or Wed perhaps?

12. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

the title is just, blargh... but the music is, an okay, for first impression. been a while.
    kinda sound like the recent post-animeost-ish influx songs--idk what to called this trend, but read above about post-vocaloid like yoasobi, i also remember stuff like zutomayo and some other i think.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Song is good. I like especially the pre-chorus part.
    But, I think I'll wait for the Under song.:p

14. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I mentioned in a group chat that I feel this song will be quite polarising, especially amongst the older fans. It’s a departure from “classic Nogizaka” and takes cues from the newer stuff.

I am personally a fan. I just can’t seem to fit in any classic “超絶かわいい” and other idol calls into the song though!

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I like the song, and maybe would love it as soon as seeing the performance and the high quality version of it.

Anyway, I expected we would get a bright song because Endo is the center, but not. Both her A-side songs are not along the line of Nogi's typical sound, or happy idol song in general. In contrast to Asuka, despite her self-proclaimed 'dark person' she always got the bright songs.

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Endo mostly also got drama roles that's complete opposite to her shy personality. Remember Samu no Koto or the recent Borderless? Maybe, mngmnt try to give her something like gap moe, which is good.:D

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    announced just now in 4th gen live
    27th Singles 4th Gen Song Nekojita Kamomi-ru Tea (Chamomile Tea) centered by Mayutan

• Like Like x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Didn't expect Mayu will centered a 4th gen song tbh..

19. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Thought they would give an opportunity to one of the shin4kisei to center the generation song. Rika or Runa would be amazing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was also hoping for one of the 5 but at least two of them are in front. Maybe next time. If not, it could be Rei or Ayame. It's a very nice song, just right Mayu. So 3rd would probably perform theirs tomorrow (if they have one).

• Agree Agree x 1