TV / Radio Nogizaka46 46-hour TV stream

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Feb 17, 2016.

1. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Gen 5 is too strong.
    I didnt expect Mao and Miku are so charming when they are in stage.
    And Satsuki x Aya combo when they sing together is on fire omg.
    But i dont think Nagi shines on stage. She is really attractive when in photos, video but i dont see her charm works on stage

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I feel sorry for the rest of 5ki who couldn't attend this. I hope management would properly introduce them just like they did with their peers.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

ICHINOSE :1st: YES!!!
    Love her big smile. Love her bright, happy aura. I literally shouted when she started playing.
    And then Okuda started singing with a guitar. Oh my goodness, I shouted louder [hehe]
    I simply love Ogawa and even more today.
    These are my top 3 at the moment. Haha, I'm so happy right now, smiling from ear to ear.

Btw, Nakanishi, the way she sang reminds me of Kawamura. She's really really really good.

Group performance is fire. What a great way to start the day. :approve:

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    We've not seen all the girls but overall I'm so impressed by 5th gen. Looks it's gonna be a strong one.

Honestly that's what Nogizaka NEEDED after the mass graduation of their pillars and the underwhelming 4th gen.
    Now I have more faith on this group's future.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Although not all members were present, I finally understood why Manatsu would choose the word "bold" to describe the 5th generation.

Super Rookies, is how I would describe this generation so far

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    After seeing their omitatekai, Ichinose grew on me the most. Her smile brightens the day, really shine on stage when she centers Girls Rule, which I think is their best performance out of the 3 songs.
    Nagi has a unique beauty, love her calming aura.
    Satsuki is just too pretty. Hard not to look at her even when she is in the background.
    Aya doesn't even look nervous, very confident and seems like a goofball. Her clarinet performance is nice.
    Mao is just too nervous but she did a good job regardless, glad that she didn't cry, and she has a nice smile.
    Iroha guitar is pretty good, her singing is just okay, and I'm happy that she got to center.
    Aruno's singing is really great, but I still don't get her charm, she looks rather gloomy imo.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    5th generation surprisingly so loveable. They all have their own charms. My thoughts about the 5th gen so far.

Ichinose Miku : she impress me a lot with her piano performance. Although she seems so nervous but you can say she is really good. She also the center for girls rule and I'm not complain with it. Her smile make me smile too. And I like her style.

Inoue Nagi : another nogi member with impresif drawing skill. She look a shy type just like Nishino. And she is the center for Influencer with Aruno..

Ogawa Aya : She is so cute.... I love her smile.
    So many fans said she look like Asuka, but I don't really think so. She look a little like Asuka that's true. But if you look at it she more like Asuka + Momoko mix. She also somehow look like Nako from JKT48.

Okuda Iroha : she is not my type oshi but she is cute. kind of surprised when she become center for Kimi ni Shikarareta. Her performance with guitar really good although the nervousness that shown in her voice.

Ioki Mao : she is 5th gen leader what I thought when I see her lead the introduction. She seems so nervous with all the shaking but her smile hide it all.

Sugawa Satsuki : beautiful... Her face when the ball get inside the basket make me wonder what she thinki that ball wouldn't enter?

Nakanishi Aruno : she have such amazing vocal. Another diva is really needed after Ikuta grad. The girl look sad since the beginning I think because the rumors that circulate. But after get warm welcome from fans she look better. I hope she will get so much love from fans.

The 5th gens look so impressive. Their dance also really good. I hope the others 5th gens who can't perform today get a chance like them too...

I hope who ever get choose from 5th gens as centers will get so much love and get accept by fans.

My three fave members is Ichinose Miku, Nakanishi Aruno and Ogawa Aya so far.

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m glad mgmt didn’t wait to introduce 5ki although some say otherwise. They were so nervous at the beginning but it didn’t show during live performances at the end. I’m sure they would rather be introduced at Kojichuu so there isn’t so much pressure but they still have to endure Bananaman’s scrutiny. I applaud mgmt on bringing on 5ki in time for 10 year anniversary.

9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i just want to appreciate Satsuki's composed and confident nature on their omitatekai, can't believe this girl don't have much experience in general, and im little sad we have a new pianist in the group because the old one has already graduated the chance they meet is now Zero.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

I'm probably just too excited but I think this will make it extra hard for those 3rd/4th that didn't make Senbatsu yet even if more senior will graduate. I would even say some of those in the 3rd row have serious competition for their spot. This generation is indeed super. And there are 3 (actually 4) members left. They airdrop a 5th gen this single, what's stopping them from selecting more by the next release? If not, as long as they perform well and impress, they'll go full blast by the 31st single. Anyway, Nogizaka is in good hands. Next level generation is here.
    Now I wish somehow they have a song for this 29th single. Can't wait for the first performance. Center, who?

11. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Inoki Mao: Seem like Mao-chan is the 5th gen's spokesperson for now. She was the most nervous member out there but managed to overcome her fear and did a good job.
    Ichinose Miku: her smile is contagious and her charismas is top-notched as she centered ''Girl's Rule". She is good at playing piano so great addition to the group.
    Inoue Nagi: she is good at drawing and delivering a good presentation. Her aura on stage is a bit underwhelming, maybe I expect a lot from her.
    Sugara Satsuki: Satsuki's wink game is dangerous. Her visual is top tier and I definitely see her in a very good position in the future. Even though she did not get a chance to center any songs in the performances, she did outshine the center every performance.
    Ogawa Aya: That girl blew me away. She really stands out and seems to be fearless and energetic as a 14-year-old girl. Full package girl with a variety of skills and talents.
    Okuda Iroha: She is a decent performer with guitar skills and good vocals. She did center Kakki's Kimi ni Shikarareta and shined on stage.
    Nakanishi Aruno: she is surprisingly calm and gentle on stage. To be honest, I did not expect her to have an excellent vocal. Seeing her presentation softens me and leads me to a question, "why do people hate her without knowing her being such a lovely girl?"

Overall, many members are able to play music instrumental and have a different aura. Solid gen, indeed. Looking forward to the new center and the rest of 5ki.

12. Chloe

Chloe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    After watching everything, I really like Iroha now. She didn't catch my attention at first but I feel like she really has center potential!

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    What's the difference between today's best songs ranking and the Monday's one? Both are chosen by members and Bananaman. I'm a bit confused....

14. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

After watching the performance. There's few girl who I think I need to closely monitoring them. B4 the performance, members who gain my interest was Nagi, Satsuki, Mao. Now I decided to add Aya & Miku into my lists as their performance & facial expression are impressive & outstanding. Especially Miku chan, she's always caught my eyes during the performance. Her smile is so bright (it really reminds me of Kakki, Kubo, Zukki).

Another members who I think is so outstanding in this performance was Satsuki chan (Woo hooo~). It doesn't matter where she's, but she's always stand out (to me.. Okay, I will try to be less biased :oops:).

Nagi & Aruno chan. Both of them are a bit groomy idk? But this is just their first performance so there's still room for improvement :cute:.

For Mao chan, her facial expression is a bit stiff and I can clearly see that she's the most tallest member in 5th gen. But never mind, it's just her first performance anyway!

15. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i really hope she's the type of person that can easily hang out with her senpai..

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The live is on! We're almost to the end. Hopefully a banger of a song awaits us...

PS. Maaya's denshidai was something else. LOL!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

No center replacement for Momoko
    YAC: Says who? [hehe]

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^YAC janken quelled all the graduation chat.

19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Has senbatsu been announced yet? Center?

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :blink:Aruno

I saw it somwhere...

Keyakizaka 2.0 :?::?::?: