Nogizaka46 to recruit 3rd Generation this Summer

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by namine, Feb 22, 2016.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    New girls have arrived..i feel so sad now that our 1st gens gonna grad one by one..i really hope they groom 2md gen like junna miria kotoko and make 2nd gen lead the 3rd gens not the other way round..2nd gens dont even that close to 1st gen..what now..anyway i hope oujousama, graceful, less boobs style of nogi will continue with these new girls

2. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    12 Nogizaka46 3rd gen members had their own profile pictures on the Nogizaka46 website :cute:
    [​IMG]

http://www.nogizaka46.com/third/member

I love the 3rd row most left girl and the 2nd row most left girl, they are so beautiful to me <3

• Like Like x 1
  3. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The sixth girl reminds me of Reika. Maybe because of the ears [hehe]

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

2nd girl is just 12 y/o? i know it's not uncommon but still, wow
    . . . 4th girl, very charming . . .

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

youngest 12, oldest 21... joke or someone kidding? Well... that´s not next year same funny more?
    1 and 2 2 and 1...

12... girls more ... isn´t that what some quest?

6. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Umezawa Minami looks like 90% Shinuchi Mai 10% Shiraishi Mai
    Yamamoto Mizuki looks like Acchan/Erika
    Is Ayano Yoshida Kuristei half? Her name...

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    these 3rd gen members beauty level are awesome!! no visual hole selected which is satisfying to see.

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Most unpopular 1st gen like Rotti and Maaya can't compete to these girls. Their fate is worse than least popular member from 2nd gen

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Kinda sucks but I feel like most of Gen 1, Rotti and Maaya have their followers more than the poor less known Gen 2s. Really feels like management didn't handle Gen 2 well at all.

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

So many cute girls! Unpopular 1st and 2nd gen will be left in the dust!

11. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Er... I suppose 12 isn't too bad. Does this mean that every fashion magazine will be nothing but Nogizaka from now on? I wonder how they'll compete with Keyakizaka and also the new Hiragana girls.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That 12yrs old girl looks so mature, she looks like 16 to me. Momoko on the other hand looks younger than her. Isn't she also the most popular member on showroom?
    I think this generation is the prettiest I have seen in all 46 groups.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Third gen. Third gen. You got to love 'em. I'll join everyone and say they are very pretty. I'm hoping they will be great additions to our favorite Nogizaka46. They may start to outshine some of the least popular members of 1st or 2nd gens, but it will take a while for that to happen. We still don't know their schedule. But Maaya or KTK should still be a favorite in all Nogi fans hearts. I'm just making the 3rd gen another set of members to cheer on.

I'm hoping now that they have profiles up, they are starting to train and study, so that pretty soon we may be seeing them do idol activities.

• Like Like x 1
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So equal cute girls ?!
    Let´s see how them are ... them must be ready!

15. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

So we're not going to hear from these 3rd gens for a bit hey? Like they're not going to be on NogiChu any time soon?

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm expecting not to hear much news about them until later in the fall (Late October through November). I'm predicting that they may make their NogiChu debut around December.

I'm rather a late joiner to Nogizaka46 fandom so I don't know the history very well. But inspecting some of the wiki I see that the official debut for 2nd gen was on May 5, 2013 and that they showed up on NogiDoko two weeks later on May 15, 2013. I have a feeling that they were announced much, much earlier that year and that they had undergone some training before the official review.

For a more recent take, I look to hiragana Keyaki-chan. They were under audition in the early part of the year, then did Showroom live around April. Final official announcement according to the wiki was on May 8, 2016. They didn't make it on KeyaKake until last month (Aug 2016). That's 4 months.

So maybe December/January...

Hmm. I can't wait that long!

17. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Yeah... That really is a bit long. I guess if we're waiting for them to get more confident and get that training in it can't hurt to wait. Hype might die down a bit though. So at earliest we can hope just around the next single they'll get some interaction with the other gens on Variety shows [but unlikely]. And at absolute latest, Jan. =\ Can't wait either hahaha.

18. ahoka

ahoka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    i hope until that time there isnt member who graduate early before called into tv program.
    after that i hope they re being patience until get promote into regular member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    The 12 year old resembles SKE48's Oya Masana, in terms of the face shape and nose.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's not really patience. They're not waiting, they're practicing