Official "AKB48 Chants" thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 29, 2007.

1. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I love the chanting myself. I guess it achieves its purpose: raising energy levels. Makes things more fun too <3

2. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Agreed. Being there in front of them really lets out a different kind of energy than just watching it on a computer screen. However, I can see Daisuke's point. For example, during Blue Rose...that's just plain overkill. Tara you've seen recent Team B shows -- you know what I'm talking about. You can barely even hear them sing during some of those parts. Other parts though, are completely necessary ( 転がる石になれ) and I'm never going to stop with that one.

3. Daisuki Daiiyo

Daisuki Daiiyo Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I mean, during quieter or slower songs/songs that are a little hard to hear, the chanting is a bit overbearing. Chanting and 'powering up' is cool, but I'd like to be able to hear the girls too.

lol, but it's really just the Fire chant that gets on my nerves. Wota's who do that chant, usually go to Idol events just for the sake of powering up and chanting, instead of going for the sake of the girls-- to support them and see them perform and do their best at what they've worked hard on.

Shoot, if all some of them do is go to events just to power up and get a work out, then they could probably go and do that in a Karaoke booth somewhere, as some do.

4. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

LOL

"acchan" always gets the loudest chant and sometimes "minami"

5. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just as an update, there are about 4 or 5 "yohhh-shhaaaa!!!"s during "Boku no Taiyo" in the theater. They don't appear on the fan recorded ones we are able to listen to now. I guess this one began to take more popularity and establish itself as being one of the "normal ones"

I'm 85% sure this is correct.

LALALALA LALALALA
    LALALALALA (yohhh-shhaaaa!!!!")
    LALALALALA LALA LALALALA
    LALALA・・・

君は 今
    僕の太陽

人差し指
    空に向けて 捲きつけよう
    白い雲と
    もやもやした気持ち
    悩んでいたって
    仕方ないよ
    行こう!明るく…

嫌なことの
    ひとつくらい 誰にもある
    下を向いて落ち込んでたって
    だめさ
    心のその空
    晴れ渡るまで
    上を向くんだ

君が
    世界のどこかで泣きながら
    孤独に震えていたって
    必ず 僕が探す
    愛しさが目印さ

太陽は何度も夢を見る (yohhh-shhaaaa!!!!")
    永遠に
    あの地平線から
    眩しい光はエネルギー
    君は 今
    僕の太陽

一人きりで
    夜の闇に怯えないで
    僕はいつも 君のそばに
    いるよ
    もし 世界中が
    敵に回っても
    僕は味方さ

だから
    悲しいことなんて忘れて
    何でもないように笑って
    一人じゃないよ 君は…
    夜明け待つ人がいる

太陽は何度も夢を見る (yohhh-shhaaaaa!!!!)
    青空を
    今 あきらめないで
    時には 雨だって降るだろう
    泣かないで
    僕の太陽

太陽は何度も夢を見る (yohhh-shhaaaa!!!!!)
    雨雲に
    もし 覆われたって
    待ってる誰かを思い出して
    君だけが
    僕の太陽

君だけが
    僕の太陽

LALALALA LALALALA
    LALALALALA (yohh-shaaaaa!!!!)
    LALALALALA LALA LALALALA
    LALALA・・・

負けないで
    僕の太陽

6. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

What i like about these chants is that they're much fiercer and wilder than those of H!P chants. Wotas are sure dedicated in what they're doing... :lol:

7. GTO

GTO Kenkyuusei

^ agreed ^^

Tatami mats: thx for the info ... always wondering what wota screaming ... guess i'll try it too (only in front of computer screen ^^)

8. ZakuIIwoody

ZakuIIwoody Kenkyuusei

at the beginning of "Dear my Teacher" before the yosh iku zoh!!, what do they scream

9. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    See the FIRST POST of this thread

10. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

Oh God, I'm seriously doubting my sanity right now.

On the train today, I was spacing out while listening to K2, when all of a sudden I noticed the people sitting across from me all looking at me. Then I noticed the guy to my right also looking at me and I was like "WTF, it's part of common train etiquette not to stare at people, you rude pieces of sh-"

But then I noticed Blue Rose was playing and I promptly realized I may have subconsciounsly hummed the "Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!" part. (You know, "ichido dake yo BLUE ROSE Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!") That's probably my favorite part of any song to chant along with. It just feels so right.

Anyway, I really couldn't (and still can't) imagine actually having done that. But if I hadn't done anything unusual, why would those people suddenly be looking at me, all at the same time? So for the remainder of the trip I tried so hard to not burst into laughter at the thought of me chanting along to the whole song or even the album without realizing it.

Of course I pretty much failed at holding my laughter when I started imagining someone chanting MIX without holding back on a packed train ( [​IMG] ), so I had to pull off the "laughter into fake cough" routine. Yeah, I don't think I convinced anyone in that coach that I was sane.

11. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Chanting to yourself followed by laughing out loud to yourself on a crowded train.

I give you a 10/10

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I like wota chants too, they're really important to power up the whol concert atmosphere. usually most of them now when to shut up... Usually, that is. The chant I remember the most right now was when in th shuffle version of the Aitakatta concert kasai, Oshima, Umeda and Kobayashi were singing "GLASS no I Love You" and when Tomomi finished singing her line everyone went "Tomo tomo tomo tomo TOMOMI!!! I thought that was so cute!

13. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

Lollin' :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I'm ROFLing even more because that's the group Nacchan is always talking about. I can just see her in there with the otaku screaming <3 <3 <3

15. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Melody bee and their small-ass theatre, haha.

Kyobu's chant when he visits the AKB theatre: "BAG! BAG! GET IN THE BAG, HANA! OI OI OI!"

16. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Uhhhh....I know the guy in the hat with the D on it in the 2nd picture. I talk to him in line often. His favorite girl is Hayano

:lol: :lol:

17. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    In Skirt, Hirari.

At 3:01 (according to the Team A 1st stage CD)

世界で一番好きなの (sekai de ichiban suki na no) translation: the one I like the most in all the world

this is shouted by every single person in the theater, and it's really loud. It's only this single line, and it's very surprising.

18. nihonjinjanai

nihonjinjanai Kenkyuusei

so, i watched madadaze concert like 10 times or so last night.
    trying to hear what tatami said on the first post. i watched maria, dear my teacher and korogaru.
    ok, i hear the yosh iku zo but i still can't hear the tora, hi etc part.
    can sombody tell me more in detail what and when it's chanted.
    maybe starting from when the team k make a circle at korogaru.
    thanks

19. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I can't really find a way to make it any clearer. "Yosh iku zo!! [slight pause] tiger! fire! cyber! fiber! diver! viber! jaa jaa!" That one always comes first. The Japanese one that starts off with "mo-iccho iku zo" is the tora, hi, jinzo one. Maybe the recording makes it difficult to hear. In the theater it is much clearer. Then again I've noticed a bunch of the fans don't know the order of the English ones, so they just shout what sounds like "~IBER!!!" each time because they get the order mixed up since they all rhyme :lol: The Japanese version is much clearer because....well.....it's in Japanese

20. nihonjinjanai

nihonjinjanai Kenkyuusei