Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Aww that is so sweet of her.
    Yeah i agree such indirect support does count as a support even if it is indirect. It is still courageous as her as u can see how vindictive the mass can get.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't think it's true at all. I mean, yeah, most of the reactions we see will be from international fans.

But what I disagree with is that they haven't formed bonds with idols. We've been able to attend online hanashikai since Ne mo Ha mo Rumour. I spent about £600 across the three singles to speak to quite a few members. In the last two years, and even before that, I've purchased goods such as nama-shashin, spent money on SHOWROOM, bought CDs from CDjapan, photo books from Amazon JP, or photo cards from this very forum.

And I know the same is true for a lot of 48g fans I follow on twitter. The people I speak with the most include a Naachan oshi, a Sahho oshi and a Yuzupi oshi. The Naachan oshi has talked to Naachan lots in hanashikai and spent money on her. They all also spent money on Cooking / SHOWROOM senbatsu, etc.

The difference is that we spent money on people whose dreams we supported. Dreams can change. I support that.

SJW is such an overused term also. It's like mansplaining, woke or libtard. Buzz words that don't actually mean anything.

She supported Miki during her scandal, and she also constantly said how much she appreciates Miichan, who, arguably, had one of the most known scandals in 48g history.

All she said is that she hopes members don't aim for scandals in an attempt to get their names out there, rather to rise to popularity through hard work.

That is what happened for her, she became popular without a scandal.

• Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I was not referring to u or heck, anyone in this forum. I have always checked for ur akb experiences report along with ur HS slot update and it has been a very delightful experience reading ur reports. I know u are such a dedicated fans. Anyone who registers at this forum are dedicated in some way since this forum is quite underground lol.

Perhaps it was poor choice of words that I used. And i would like to truly apologize for that. I was referring to twitter retweet and comments. Whenever I saw interesting comments, I duly check what is their background. Not all, or perhaps even not majority of such light-headed nuance-less remarks were made by many people who are jumping on the bandwagon.. i cant even say they are casual fans from their twitter because they rarely share jpop, more on kpop. Ofc i cant judge 100% whether they truly support or bought akb products or events. But i can gauge how much they are interested.

To be fair, i have always been wanting to point out that the fans who cut his goods into pieces was not Naachan's fans. In fact most of the goods were unrelated to Naachan so there is that...
    To be fair also, i also have complained abt how many JKT fans are very aggressive in their spams and tbh, it makes me wonder whether the group should exercise fan etiquette warning because they are even worse than many japanese fans..

So both of the extreme aka "light headed comments" and "entitled, aggressive fans" should be taken with a pinch of salt

TlDR: I think dating is a right, but a compromisable right that might need to be sacrificed when joining an idol group with parasocial relationship as its currency. They can still date whatever they want but they are not entitled to the support of the fans after their dating were found out.. It's a cliche but freedom of choice does not mean freedom of consequences... so they need to carefully discern their pros and cons instead of playing victim (which Naachan did not do, but many people outside Jpop influence were quick to paint her as a victim) .

( if u ask me I think Naachan takes responsibility quite well although i disagree with her choice to graduate, but the PR response were... meh.

Ironically after she performed Lipgloss, many started to support her for her bravery.. i wonder if only she ignored the gossip and did not do the whole pr fiasco.. she might be spared from graduation .. again AKS/DH needs to restructure the whole Pr team if they even exist because they have failed times after times after times!)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    This is what makes the 'she attacked riripon for breaking the rules' idea kinda dumb imho ... right after Riripon Miichan was up for her speech ...
    Naachan would (and probably should) have been called out as a hypocrite right there and then for respecting Miichan, to the point of refusing to say even Miichan but almost always using Miisan, if she went all out against members breaking the no dating rule.

and besides that ... Riripon dropped a bomb, no higher ranking member had time to properly think about what just happened.
    And that's a valid point to make imho

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    It's good to know Naachan supported them! But then it's really unfortunate that her SSK speech is more well-known than her support for scandal-embroiled members.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

I read the message from Nana's lover and my impression is

On top of fueling the fire, he found Nana's misfortune a chance to promote himself a bit. It looks as if he is
    1) inconsiderate + selfish or,
    2) dumb and cannot read the situation at all or,
    3) both.
    None looks like a good choice even to date, not to mention marry.

Nana likely had planned to graduate in a near future anyway or she did not go see an apartment to live with a man, even nonchalantly holding his hand in public. My guess is she planned to announce it at the end of her concert tour.

Talking about concert tour, I wonder how well it will sell.

To think about it, it's so weird that, while she is not the first top member reported dating, the reaction looks as if the group is collapsing after her. This may reflect fans' insecure feeling toward the group. Mion helped aggravate the issue somehow.

I think it is needed to consider that most left fans just leave quietly. May they be just some hundreds fans fuming online, you can't say it does not matter.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1. Because the group is not in as good state as before, even without the scandal
    2. Because no members who are caught dating tried to clapped back by the fact that "there is no dating ban in AkB".
    3. Bad pr especially by both sides.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Being casual fans is better than most of the harshest negative comments I've seen on Twitter, whose accounts almost always don't even mention Naachan or AKB before the scandal. Usually Sakamichi, Ikolab, or sometimes no idol talk at all.

For sure, initially, a lot of Naachan fans were in shock and upset. Some still are. But the hate they are receiving, much like the angry comments on the anonymous boards that matomes source for their articles, is mostly not from AKB fans.

I would say Keisuke is actually an exception, he did have some Naachan goods, and he was a well-known (and troublesome) STU fan.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

She looks stunning!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

The title of the magazine though lol
    so ironic
    "We still don't know the real you"

but anyways she looks gorgeous in this magazine cover

• Winner Winner x 6
  12. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

They are already joking about the scandal. I almost threw up. Wtf are they thinking? These selfish, despicable morons are taking their foolishness to a whole other level.

• Dislike x 8
    • Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

Attached Files:

• 1.jpeg
      1.jpeg
      File size:
      70.4 KB
      Views:
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This conitnous hate is ridiculous, really !
    Move on!

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  15. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

As they should!

• Disagree x 6
    • Winner x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  16. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Why not when Sasshi kept made fun of her own scandal and look where she stand now. Yuunaa are learning from their great senior(s).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

one man's "idol" is another man's [ ]

(editing this because i think it gets my intent across without having to say what i was originally wanting to say which i thought people would get the idea of but upon reflection was just too ambiguous.)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  18. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    the power of someone with nothing to lose for.
    why keep the image? why keep the character?
    it not her fault that the manegement keeps her graduation date on future date.
    if i know my company will fire me, and regardless of my performance, yhey keeps my salary paid up, it gonna 12 to 1 work hour for me!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    "already"

Yuiri has apparently known about this for 5 months. She seems to have been devastated initially (based on a lot of negative/depressed-sounding mobame from around that time). The fact that she's able to joke about it now is a good sign. Get over yourself.

Also that stream was hella cute and healing. Naachan starving while waiting for the ride to her next job to arrive, talking to a bear to pass the time, Yuiri rushing in to her rescue like the hero she is.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Given that Yuiri said "michatta" and Naachan trying to redirect it to erai ojiisan (her manager). It seems her bf is also there lol.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1