Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^
    ^
    ^ I concur. I love that Aki-p never gave Yuko any special favors, and it turns out she's the most important member after Acchan left (you could argue Takamina too but whatever). The group was founded on the premise "Idols you can meet", and Yuko is perhaps the most down-to-earth real approachable girl, the epitome of AKB.

2. erinachu

erinachu Kenkyuusei

LMAO, the article reminds of this video :
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnH4L3_K9DA[/yt]

Yuko touching NyanNyan while taking the subway [hehe]

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    :D that "news" seem to be more antiakb judging from both type of articles or maybe they just want to make gossips :^O^: Yuko is pervert and she usually stalks other members but she knows how to stop, because Tomochin said in an interview that she wanted to have more skinship with Yuko and Yuko said that she thought she didnt like it so that is why she didnt stalk her so much :^^;: and later there were pics of her hugging each other so Yuko happily accepted her request :hehe:

4. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@erinachu

Ah.., I actually wanted to see if Yuko touched her boobs.. :^^;:

5. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So would that mean Yuko touches Haruna a lot because Haruna likes it? [hehe] Kojiyuu <3

6. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Haruna likes skinship from yuko. She's just too shy to admit it [hehe]. She's a tsundere. There's an old akbingo episode.in shoujiki shouji segment, yuko was given statement something like "you used to clingy on haruna but. Recently you're more clingy to Miichan because her skin is smoother." yuko failed at that statement. And haruna's face looked sad. LOL. That's one of most memorable kojiyuu moment :inlove:

7. dylan41

dylan41 Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu also fails when Mayu asks a question about Yuko during the same game. When it is revealed that Kojiharu lies, she repeatedly and seemingly hopelessly said it isn't true and then what's funny when the camera is on Yuko, looking up with some kind of a blue song playing in the background.

8. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

awhhhh.. miss the old days KojiYuu :inlove: :blush:
    give it back!! :( < they're too far away now :cry: >

9. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^Mayuyu asked Kojiharu if she didn't know what to do with Yuko. Mayuyu managed to offend Yuko, Kojiharu, and Takamina in that one Shoujiki Shougi segment. Their faces at the end were priceless. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyFe9AunhnA[/yt]

Aidol subbed the Guam Dokkiri videos. These videos are funny. Yuko waking up Sae. :lol:

[dm]xyt33e_aidol-guam-dokkiri-mp4_shortfilms[/dm]

10. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu was too shy :p ... i loled enough for what yuko did to sae :D , wanna get a try at least once :cute:

11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I agree! I loved seeing their interactions but now everyone is so busy that there's hardly anything at all :( good for them for being busy, but sad for us!

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    [​IMG]

cr: Miroku48@tumblr

[​IMG]

cr: Miroku48@tumblr

This is AWESOME, Acchan, Yuko and Mariko could meet each other by chance :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

13. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Let's wait for April 19, Haruna's birthday. Yuko said that she will double her present to Haruna since she wasn't able to give something last White Day.

By the way, that 3-shot photo is so beautiful. :)

14. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    [​IMG]

Other cute picture with Atsuyuu and Mariko-sama :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

15. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^I can't help but remember this. [hehe]

[​IMG]

16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Takin hahaha thats right, Yuko looks a bit like that picture with those glasses :^^;: but she looks cool despite that :^^;:

If Kojiharu would hate it Yuko would stop :^^;: Kojiharu rejects Yuko because she is tsundere, because read this:

cr: http://xxtakaminiluverxx.tumblr.com/pos ... he-members

Kojiharu actually wants an harem that includes Yuko as her lover, Takamina as her wife and Mariko-sama as... 2cd lover? not sure but MariHaru are really close :^^;: anyways,Kojiharu seem to love Yuko,specially to have fun moments xD

17. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    it's really sad to come to think that these members has always been together for so long. but nowadays they only meet by chance. well, it's the odds of being popular anyway. and it's kinda hype the election I guess.

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

19. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

They're quite busy, so they get pulled in every direction. Even in AKB, I'm sure each girl won't see a certain other girl until some giant events. I think last I saw Acchan with Mariko was when they were supporting Miichan a few months back. Acchan and Yuko met at that Japan Academy Awards, and I'm sure they've met up once or twice this year in private. And yeah, Mariko and Yuko see each other fairly often being media senbatsu.

We've seen Acchan here and there with members since her graduation. Even Nacchan has been making appearances lately, so it's good she'll be in the election. Erepyon has even met up a few times. The one former member who really elludes everyone is MaiMai.

20. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

thx for translation gideon :inlove: ! i think the first line should be she heard from an interview (not sure though [whew] :D )

Yuko-chan~~.. yay we have the same interest!! :inlove: ..
    Do you like hunting food?? i'd love to accompany you everywhere lol ! :D