Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

I didnt say you said Yuko is having an aweful time, but I said that because you were saying that Aki P was being selfish and things like that, sorry if I said this wrong.
    Yuko will probably graduate next year... Aki P knows that Yuko´s dream is being an actress, he already said it in an interview that he expect Yuko to become a full actress, I believe this election will be her last election and then next year she can announce her graduation and become an actress like she desire since a while ago

no more Team K trio :cry: but hopefully squirrel can do a good job by keeping together Team K... and then Sae maybe comeback later to the team :awesome:

2. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

^ haha its ok, i just wanted to make it clear but yea i undersand what you are saying about aki-p too

3. xleeyukooshi

xleeyukooshi Kenkyuusei

~~ I'm looking for Yuko in this ssk <3

4. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

also, i got a copy of ushijima kun the movie with yuko in it so im pretty happy with that hahah
    its been a good yuko week :D :chuffed:

5. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Yuko is so sweet with Sayaka, she really worries about her :inlove: is nice to see that she already knew this since long time ago, otherwise it would have been much more painful for her
    Sayaka,Yuko & Sae forever!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I'm super glad that Yuko is taking part in the elections, I see no reason for her not to join the event if she's going to stay in the group. Who knows if she'll choose next year to graduate to not leave Oshima K in the dust, they are, after all (and like after every shuffle [speechless] ) the weakest team in terms of popularity or potential because of their older member roster.

In any case, I'll try my best to support her, and buy at least one vote for her, which is all I can afford at the moment, especially because I have to support Yuihan my other oshi. I hope she can win again, hopefully her wotas won't get all complacent because I would love for her to center a final single, and I want it to be a Kamikyoku like Heavy Rotation, Gingham Check was cute, but kind of meh, I want something better for her this year.

7. dylan41

dylan41 Kenkyuusei

@kunit38

Totally with you on that one.
    Yes, he is making her Captain means he gives her a big responsibility, not to mention that she now has to find her successor. I think I've said this point in this thread before that making her Captain also means lying to her. In April last year, when Acchan announced that she won't be participating in Sousenkyo, Yuko had a doubt whether she'll participate or not and Aki-P later told her to participate and also promise her that she will not take much of the group's responsibilities. And then the first day of Tokyo Dome, he made her Captain. I remember her that day, she shook her head, gave an unwilling look at the decision and cried a little. What made me amazed of her is that she still tried to smile although I know there was probably disagreement and pain in her to do it.

What makes me wonder is why'd she give in to this situation? It's like Acchan was Queen and Aki-P sees Yuko as an absolute heir apparent to her.

I try to think positively about Yuko's current condition all the time but I just can't help hating on the fact that Aki-P has taken two important things from her. One, her dream, he may not take the whole of it but he's already taken most of it by making her stay, focusing on the group instead on acting. Yeah he sometimes let her do few acting jobs but with the group being her highest priority right now, I think it's difficult for her to really focus on acting. She has no adequate time obtaining the higher skills needed to become actress. And two, the relationships, and I don't think it matters whether she thinks of it or not. 18 - 24 is the age when one would really learn the ups and downs in relationships. Even though she's in one right now, but again the group is her highest priority so it must be difficult.

Poor young lady. :(
    I just hope all the best for her.

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

9. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

made my day!! :D eventhough i were late :p

That's My Queen [rock] !! <don't care bout the rest :D>

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    may i know where is the gif. come from?

and AKB48 has only two queens, so far Yuko and Acchan. but I think out of the two queens I will give more credit to Yuko. I know Acchan was the immovable center but Yuko was the only one who dethrone Acchan. and this is what amaze me though Aki-P tried to push back Yuko on AKB48 and put Yuko on the back row on every AKB48 single on 2009 the time when Jurina came to AKB48. Yuko still beat Acchan on the 2010 election. Yuko and I think everybody either fans and members didn't actually expect she would rank 1 on the 2010 election. since first her face said it all when she heard that the vote count for rank 2 was tripled she felt grateful and she was readying herself for her name to be called out and I even heard Kojiharu said on the back "sugoi". and when the rank 2 was called Team A Maeda Atsuko. you can see Yuko's face that she was shocked and surprised and started to cry because of happiness. this is a turning point to Yuko's career on AKB48 cause this where she solidified herself as a rival to Acchan and when Acchan lose to Yuko at the 2010 election Acchan slowly started fading away to the group. this is when Acchan started getting gloomier and doubts her position as center. we all know after Hebirote Acchan started to center AKB48 singles again and at that time Acchan imo felt that she didn't deserve the center position at all since Yuko won the 2010 election though it's only for one single but the impact it left to the fans and Acchan haters was different.and at that time Yuko felt the biased of Aki-P between her and Acchan. Aki-P favor Acchan more than Yuko. but who is the one left behind for the sake of AKB48. it was Yuko the one Aki-P if it weren't for election result where Aki-P could see who makes more money would have neglect Yuko just like what Aki-P did to Sayaka and Sae.

11. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Somehow, I feel like yuko was talking about herself :lol:

I love yuko. Not as an idol. But as a person. Although she often act like an idiot, but she has amazing personality.

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Akimoto Sayaka is graduating how can Yuko managed Team K now without Sayaka and Sae with her. Tomochin is graduating and Jurina is in a concurrent position between AKb48 and SKE48.
    this is a pain in the ass position being the leader for Yuko.

13. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^It must be really difficult for Yuko right now. The trio is broken up right now, and a couple of Team K members have been graduating. When is Sayaka graduating? It would be cool if Sae returned back to Team K before Sayaka graduated to reunite the trio, but it probably wouldn't happen. I also hope that when she does return, Aki-p keeps her in Team K. Yuko needs her on the team, and she is one of the last few remaining original members of Team K.

14. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Kenkyuusei

I found it on Tumblr, not really sure which video it is from. I just realized that it fits the context nicely ya know!

btw my comrades, there is this article on a Chinese news site about Yuko:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/r/2013-04-08/13323894485.shtml

Couple of things the article alleges:
    1. Yuko intentionally revealed her boobs in the dressing rooms to really young members to the point that make them feel like puking.
    2. Young members then called Yuko "Sexual Harassment Demontrating Auntie"
    3. Yuko also intentionally pushed another really young member, making the poor girl flustered
    4. Insider said that Yuko has had abnormal behaviors like these lately. The reasons being she lost the timing of her graduation for this year and the pressure of upholding her rank in the upcoming election against the new generation members.

Well, what do you guys think? [speechless]

p/s: This same site has another article speculating on Acchan having plastic surgery right after she left AKB48 and Acchan being recently "close" to Miichan's guy: Alan Shirahama.
    But since this is Yuko topic, I will hold on to the Acchan article. To be honest, I find this site's news on AKB rather amusing and tend to treat them as fan fiction kind of thing. They don't provide hard evidence ever :tongue:

15. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

Interesting [hehe]
    1-3: most of Yuko fan had known her behaviour since long time ago.. so there's no unusual/abnormal thing, or maybe the new gen didn't know really much about what she had done before :p
    <no 1 miss pervert aka my kami-oshi :drool: >
    4:i think there is no pressure here lol, i wonder if she did that because most of her friend graduated and she brought new blood to be her prey :D , that site sure knows how to make up story :p

16. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Kenkyuusei

@labdigital: yeah, don't take these serious. It's kinda....fan fiction [hehe] One thing for sure though, I wouldn't feel like puking at all looking at Yuko's bare boobs :cute:

Speaking of AKb48 fiction, I just read AKB48 Satsujin Jiken detective manga mini series, Yuko is one of the shock factor in there. Pretty intense stuff, as expected from a plot by Gosho Aoyama....

17. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

yea i cant really think of anyone puking just from looking at someone's boobs maybe a bit uncomfortable
    but i wouldnt puke or feel uncomfortable at all if i saw them haha
    and i just cant picture her pushing someone too hard to the point where they get flustered
    she seems like such a great captain and all her juniors rave about how good of a senpai she is
    so hopefully those things are untrue and it seems like it is cus that website seems to have no evidence and never really had any credentials

18. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Totally agree with what you said. [clap]
    Let's make this year election a happy memory for Yuko again.

19. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

@mewtwo: interesting article, but I think we can safely said the site is not trustworthy. I don't believe Acchan went to plastic surgery and especially that she is getting close to MIichan's (ex?) boyfriend :yikes: . It sounds like a sensational made-up gossip. But it's good that AKB is on the news in China as well [hehe]

20. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The article sounded so satirical. :D