Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

aww Naanya... I will watch the stage later to see this performance ;___;

Today's pictures of Naanya and Mizuki together... 15th gen friendship <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/2oxGhpYtVu2

The unit performances from team B's national tour have been re-uploaded,
    for anyone who didn't watch them or who want to rewatch them, it's now! ^-^

Owada Nana, Fukuoka Seina, Tomonaga Mio / Kimi no C/W

if the video does not show watch the video here

Owada Nana, Takajo Aki, Nozawa Rena / Heart Gata Virus

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2015/06/22 Oshima Ryoka Mobame

"The appoaching summer,is really fun!!
    But ,it’s still in the rainy season,and cloudy!

My favorite phrase lately is

“Ah~I wish the summer would hurry up to come~”

I said it.

Well, when I mutter about it
    Naanya will get in and says “I want to go to the pool~”

“Let’s go get a swimsuit~”
    “Let’s go~ I’ll go on net for a second, I will show you when I find something good”
    “Ok”

I wonder how many times we had this conversation。

And,she never showed me that net’s good thing。"

cr - http://48ryoochan.tumblr.com/post/122251576056/oshima-ryokas-mobile-mails-2015-06-22-11-32-jst

Btw, remember when Naanya was in Papico Cm last year (with the Oshiete Mommy/Mariri thing)? This year again, AKB has a Papico Cm, but sadly Naanya isn't part of it. They choose 2 members from each team (AKB-only members). And team A has too many popular members XD So, YuiParu were selected (as expected) XD This made me realize how competitive it will be in team A for Naanya o__o I still wonder if she will get the chance to center a unit song or if she will get the same opportunities as she had in team B.

In Team B she was center of a unit song and she was under for Mayuyu, so when Mayuyu wasn't there, Naanya center the stage. Now for team A I don't know if she will have this chance but I really hope she does. It depends if management wants to push new gens more or old gens more. If they decide to go by popularity and favor old gens then most likely the unit centers will be Paruru, Yui, Takamina, Kojiharu, Annin. If they decide to favor new gens more, then it will be Paruru, Yui, Annin, Sakura (she's kennin but she's favored) and Naanya probably? I hope they can do that!

I also hope that Naanya will have a good unit song. Tenshi no Shippo is cute but not one of my favs, Temo Demo no Namida is nice but she performed it so much since her debut XD I love when Naanya was under for Kojimako in team 4 before, and she had the unit song Wimbledon e Tsureteitte, I love that song, I love every performance of it with Naanya >.< So I hope Naanya can get a good unit song again! And that she can be the center of the stage when Paruru won't be there (like how she replaced Mayuyu in team B) but for this, they might give the chance to another new gen... Let's see.

From the concert right before elections, "Kafka to Dendenmu Chu!" live! <3

4. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

I didn't notice this part where naanya and ryoka were bumbing shoulder and naanya fell alittle which made me laugh and was so happy to see naanya and ryoka having such a good time including the other members. I was really happy to see naanya smile with joy though

5. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

haha nice spoting

6. kim.kulz

kim.kulz Kenkyuusei

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is from some days ago, Manami made two videos for Mizuki's graduation and she posted them on her Google+. It's really cute and sweet <3 The first video is a compilation of 15th gen photos with Mizuki and the second video is a compilation of video messages from all 15th gen member to Mizuki! Here:

https://plus.google.com/113713719436007383684/posts/ESTNVFzeGti
    https://plus.google.com/113713719436007383684/posts/2b7sriZwdSh

Naanya is so pretty in her video message! 15th gen friendship >__< <3

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2015/06/28 Maeda Ami Twitter

[​IMG]

"There are so many cute kids♡ haha"

[​IMG]

"Naanya is so cute, help me♡ We will be in the same team soon♡"

2015/06/29 Maeda Ami Twitter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Photos with Naanya♡♡ Nice smileー haha Good night"

https://twitter.com/ami__maeda0601/status/615011323215089664
    https://twitter.com/ami__maeda0601/status/615039489837105152
    https://twitter.com/ami__maeda0601/status/615547103926837248

It's nice to see Naanya getting close with more members!
    Especially with members who will be in the same team with her soon! ^-^

I'm posting some 15th gen performances *^o^* I really love these <3<3<3

9. Sleeper boy

Sleeper boy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Naanya does need to lose some weight, well even she has chubby cheeks but still beautiful haha
    PhotoGrid_1435678717125.jpg PhotoGrid_1435678677461.jpg

10. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Actually she is loosing weight cause I can tell from recent picture from old that some what of her body is getting thin and her face is gettin alittle chubby But I think that just because now she getting older and she still growing and taller. So we might see naanya still look beautiful either way but her younger self was a beauty though..

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I think by the time Naanya grow up, she will lose her baby fat and she will have a slim face. It's true that she changed a little since her debut. I really find her perfect during her debut, but she's still so pretty/cute now either way XD If she takes care of herself she will just look better and better! >_<

I just saw this... Cuteness is Justice! :^O^::^O^::^O^:

[​IMG]
    http://luckynumber48.tumblr.com/post/122844310856

12. Sleeper boy

Sleeper boy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @Mana If I'm not mistaken, it should be "kawaii wa seigi" right?

13. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Wow thats actually pretty deep though ! But yes I totally agree :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:<3

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes but I think "は" can be romanized as both "wa" and "ha". I've seen it romanized both ways before, so I think it's correct too!

15. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

But the only thing that doesn't suit her is dying her hair, I can't see any color fitting on naanya I just can't and if she does think about doing it I wouldn't care much but it would be something I wouldn't kinda get use to cause she looks so beautiful and natural and i'm thinking to myself that everything naanya does it perfect but pls don't change your hair color.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Jordan Walker I agree! I don't think brown or blonde hair would look good on Naanya. So I hope she always keep dark hair (her natural haircolor)!

2015/06/28 AKB48 handshake event, they performed a mini-concert, Naanya center of Eien Pressure! Here's a picture. So much cuteness, Naanya <3

[​IMG]

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm not sure until she does it. I'd like to see her in different length hair, color and style. I think you guys are under estimating Naanyan.
    A thing about girls I learned:

Average girls can look gorgeous with a certain hair style, certain makeup,certain outfit taken at a certain angle.
    Good looking ones can look gorgeuos with many hairstyles, many makeup, many outfits taken at many angles.
    Beautiful girls look gorgeous in any hair style, any makeup, any outfit and at any angle.

Which catagory is our Naanyan?:cool:

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@chiuchimu haha, I'll change my sentence XD It's not that I don't think Naanya can look good in other hairstyles or haircolors, but it's just that I feel her natural haircolor looks really good on her so I don't think there's a need to change or try another haircolor XD But if she ever does it, it might look good!

Ok here's some RyoNya moment from 2015/07/01 on 755!

[​IMG]

"Naanya: In the theater NOW
    Ryouka: I’m putting make up on so don’t disturb me, please"

cr - http://xxxakaskorpion.tumblr.com/post/122953884139/ryonya-755-2015-07-01-naanya-now-in-the-theater

19. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Idk cause I feel more natural than changing to different hair color.., But i'm pretty sure she still going to do it anyway I can see the change though I really can see it. But Naanya is just beautiful with her natural hair color I just don't think she needs to change it.

Btw is there any link to watching naanya performing that song. I wanna see the video cause naanya looks so Hot ! lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  20. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka