TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Chanmi was in the final line-up but was dropped because she was only in 7th grade (13-14). The schoolyear starts in March, and Chanmi was born in April 1992. Which means she would be one of the oldest in her class, and celebrated 14th birthday in the beginning of 7th grade: April 2006. So she was dropped at around March 2006-March 2007. I'd say it's pretty close to debut based on what she said only.

Now, on sites like Daum and Naver, she was part of the line-up since around late-2005 or early-2006 and still in the line-up in the middle of 2016, and was not included in the final line-up which was of 10 members, and later Seoeyon left. So I'd say she was pretty close: she said she even practiced ITNW...
    (source for everything is this site)

• Like Like x 1
  2. welp

welp Next Girls

Soyeon left S.M. some months after Chanmi so she was closer. She never gave explanation why thus rumor had it she was kicked out caught dating an artist manager of S.M.

The account Produce48 Spoiler that released rumors about Korean agencies and trainees to join/ not join the show has been under suspicion as a rumored trainee of Urban Works actually had left the agency long time ago, neither the person ever gives source.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chiarara

Chiarara Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Saw this (Another Rumor).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  5. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Would be happy to see Kojimako, even if it's just a rumor would be interested in seeing the girls that applied but got rejected

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. trxsh

trxsh Member

from twittter? source?

basically every single one of these names made me go HELL YEAH but it's just rumors and all
    The stuff about who "gave up" and was dropped sounds spicy though, I wonder if theyll show the preliminary audition process (a la mix nine) but maybe theyll just go straight to A/B/C evaluations like Produce 101

• Like Like x 1
  7. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Miru will finally be living her dream if it’s true

• Like Like x 1
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Who are Otsumi Nana and Watanabe Shizuka? :shocku:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Some of them (Shiroma Miru, Kojima Mako, Kitagawa Ryoha, Goto Rara...) seem a bit suspicious. They're doing fine in Japan so I don't know if they'd be willing to risk the momentum to go to Korea for who knows how long.

I can see some of the girls like Takita Kayoko or Ida Reona going for it though. They're not getting much attention in Japan so they wouldn't be risking much.

• Like Like x 1
  10. trxsh

trxsh Member

Miru would appeal perfectly in k-idol styling to Korean audience. Ryoha and Rara arent doing great, theyre in sembatsu but no one really checks out SKE these days. If they participated it could be good for them (and good for me because of my bias)

To be honest, I want to see how they manage harsh evaluations. I think Ryoha could benefit and I think she's strong enough for it, or I hope.

I can see idols like Akiyoshi Yuka too, cutesy school uniform type concepts have been popular in kpop girl groups for a couple years and might not go away for a while. Idk those 16 gen girls but.... they are young lol
    But young idols are not a new thing for kpop

• Like Like x 1
  11. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

48 Group doesn't have girls whose name is Otsumi Nana or Watanabe Shizuka. Why did you think they are 16th gen girls? [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  12. trxsh

trxsh Member

ohh i assumed since idk who they are and it said "system trainee", but I forgot the 16 gens got promoted the other day (though maybe not all, idr). Theyre not important to me in case it wasnt obvious :p

/edit: actually doesnt 48 group use a tentative kenkyuusei system? lmao they probably are 16th gen

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

It definitely from Weibo. You can see white Weibo's eye logo followed by a line of text (likely user's name) between Kojima Karin and Gotou Rara.

Flack is a part of celeb career, I think all of them have been through harsh evaluation.

To have anyone born in 2004 (or later) in the show may violate Korean labor law.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. trxsh

trxsh Member

I meant from the coaches/producers- hopefully not YG level critique like "you should just give up" :fp:
    but I think theyd know better than to have anything like that after how people got turned off of mix nine so fast

• Like Like x 1
  15. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    If the list is true, that means Hasegawa Rena (NGT48) & Ishida Chiho (STU48) will have to audition alone for the audition mission

Hope they don’t get too nervous

• Like Like x 1
  16. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I really hope it's true, I want Miru and Yeri moments

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lmao now Chiho??

Amazing source wish list, I'm making one too

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I don't think Komiharu would be joining PRD48 as she was just appointed as Team K captain. It doesn't make sense if she's going to leave her team to go to Korea just like that

And then there's Ishida Chiho, despite STU not having their boat yet, I don't think she would want to leave it right now

• Like Like x 1
  19. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I think a lot of people are going by why they feel someone wouldn’t want to go on. Tbh we don’t know if or why they would or wouldn’t want to go on Produce 48, so we should probably just see how things go

Same I’d love to see her get another step closer to meeting Yeri. Plus she’s a fan of Twice

• Like Like x 1
  20. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Komi is above this bs and she has K to make great again, so yeah.

• Like Like x 1