TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Tbh who isn't a fan of TWICE haha, Yukirin, Sayneee, Fuuchan have all come out on being fans of TWICE. That komiharu point is good though, hopefully doesn't stop Kojimako and Miru from going

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Like I said before, we don’t know if or why someone would want to go or not, so we can’t speak for them as if we personally know them. We’ll just have to wait & see

Oh yeah that’s true :1st:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Makes no sense for Mirurun and Komi to join. Mirurun just got “appointed” as NMB’s new center and Komi has the whole K.

@marioworldakb please make your list too and post it like it’s actual rumors [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    That would be a pretty obnoxious thing to do :gavel:
    —————————

Anywho, they should be on the audition process now, so we’ll probably get more news on the show next month alongside the contestants after that

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. welp

welp Next Girls

I dropped the show as Swing was reported a rap coach. Only watched some performance videos.

If it indeed happens, I wonder about the seniority. Miru started her singing career in Japan way before Yeri but she will be a complete rookie in K-pop world. So, will she be a sunbae or hoobae to Yeri?

Many things made no sense have happened within 48 world.

Pressed wota cannot handle the possibility that their holy 48 girls may become a part of K-pop.

If you're to say "Delusional K-pop fans wishing top 48 girls to join cheap K-pop". Actually, 99% of K-pop fans give no shit who are popular ones of 48 franchise and are more interested on possible K-pop trainees/ idols. Whether it's Sakura or an unranked girl, we don't mind as long as she's passionate and pretty. We just wanna see the tension between 48 girls and K-pop girls and thinking bigger the popularity of a 48 girl in Japan, the more dramatic the tension may be.

It's said PD Ahn would move to and fro between Korea and Japan to film profile videos of contestants. Sounded like finalists have been selected.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    In my mind Yeri would have seniority over Miru, but I can see a situation like when Beast rebranded as Highlight they treated new groups like gugudan as their seniors cause they technically redebuted

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Source. And no, rumor is not a legit source until it is confirmed. Give me that and then we talk.

This is probably the biggest difference between K-pop fans and 48G fans. We don't make up shiet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

lmao, i was thinking the exact same thing

• Like Like x 1
  9. Matsui Hikari

^^Facts. Preach. Even photos have sources, let alone all these “rumors”

Lol what. Do you realize that Mirurun wanted the NMB center and how much it took for her to be acknowledged. Do you realize the role of a captain especially since no co-captain has been announced? Of course you don’t. All you care about is how Kpop is superior over Jpop and doesn’t bother deeply(ish) following the 48G despite being here for a bit. It has nothing to do with getting into Kpop.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

uha has improved a lot dance wise over the years, but that just means she went from basically nothing to something, which was still a very surprisng improvement for me. i want her to regain her popularity and i want her to be a big part of ske's future too. the exposure would be great for her, especially among international fans and the japanese fans who aren't into 48g

• Like Like x 1
  11. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    @Wotas complaining about not wanting their oshi’s on the show saying how they don’t need it & such. Sorry not sorry, YOU’RE FULL OF SHIT. Just as bad as the Nu’est stans who were complaining about their favs going on the show at first. And the very minute they were actively seen on it, stans made sure to watch & promote them to everyone else. Then when their favs become for successful & popular, they want to be happy they went on the show.

Best believe 48 stans are going to do the same when 48G members end up on the show. Y’all can pretend you & your favs are above the show all y’all want, but once it’s said & done you’ll be spazzing just like everybody else, so loose me with the superiority complexes.

Oh that’s pretty cool. Someone on DC Gall said Younji & Ayumi would be the MC’s for their respective country, so it would be really cool to see that happen.

So now that finalist are selected, they’re likely practicing for their “Pick Me” stage, meaning we’ll see the contestants sometime soon.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    @K-pop fans stop spreading silly rumors.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Maybe it just another rumor with sources from nowhere. Or somebody else's wishlist of the members going there.
    We should wait for Produce 48 to start somewhere in June or July, because this is when all the contestants who joined the show are revealed.
    Instead of wasting time speculating which members are going, it is better to check the reliable sources and post it here instead. There are some sources that are not reliable, such as Allkpop news.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Also at the people saying “We want sources or else it’s not true”. Tbh I can’t blame y’all in that regard because people do make shit up. However, you also have to remember it’s easy to just say something is a rumor and not get in trouble for it, but to actually show evidence and depending on how much it exposes or where it comes from, you’ll get in huge trouble. Idk how things work in Japan, but they don’t play that in Korea.

I know a lot of 48G stans are having their 1st experience with the Produce series this time, but some of us have been around before/during/after Produce 101 season 1 & season 2 aired and there were rumors for those shows that ended up being true.

Even when it came to the rumors on who’d join the show, 80% of the rumored contestants would actually end up on the show. Do you think there were official articles stating a contestant would be on the show before they were revealed to do so? No.

So keep that in mind when it comes to Produce 48. Yes you can be sceptical, but you can’t shut down rumors just because there’s “no evidence” when you don’t any have evidence to shut it down yourself.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. trxsh

trxsh Member

yawning
    over-generalizations and false dichotomies. this is the place where 2chan comments have been fiercely debated as if they are the holy grail of "japanese fans' opinion". there's a reason why a legendary comedy twitter account can be fueled solely by posts from this place.
    plus like half of foreign fans also follow kpop to some extent. they are not two discrete groups.

on a separate note, i dont think its necessary to take it personally over and over when people say they think something sounds silly or implausible, yaa some people have this weird elitism towards kpop, but its also just an opinion at the end of the day

• Like Like x 1
  16. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

meh, it's better to shut down a rumor that has no evidence

• Like Like x 1
  17. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Nothing wrong with having an opinion, everyone is entitled to it. But you can’t make up your own facts to fit your narrative either, & you definitely can’t speak for someone when you don’t know what they’re thinking/doing. Lastly, if you’re gonna attempt to shut something down, you have to bring you’re own evidence too to support that. Other then that, feelings =/= facts.

For example, it’s understandable that there are those doubting the rumor on Mirurun being on Produce 48 due to being the new center of NMB48 & becoming a Senbatsu member (although wasn’t all of that recent? P48 started applications since last month). But you can’t go around saying “They won’t be on the show because they’re above it & don’t need it” because you don’t know what they’d do or want to do.

I also notice users here want to take jabs at the show too. Like if you hate it that much, why are you here? Go find something more productive to do then if you hate it so much. But at the end of the day, members from a group(s) you like will be on it no ifs ands or buts. Just gonna have to get used to it. But best believe when they end up on the show, you’re gonna be riding on them just like everyone else will ride on their favs.

I could see

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For someone who joined this forum JUST to write on this thread (literally all your messages are in here) you surely speak to the whole fandom you are getting into from a very high seat.

Sorry not sorry, but all of you kpop educators can keep your knowledge and made up bs.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Matsui Hikari

Hey, I trust ForrestFuller and stuff but I don't want to believe that list. I don't need anything like the original original person that said it but at least show where you got it from. I can buy the other members but just not Mirurun and Komi. No way. The shuffle takes effect in April and the captain is already going to be gone? Yeah...so believable.

By the way, what happened to the rumored Fuuchan and Sugawara Maya and others going on :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    @Twice48

Thing is you see, you are also using previous experience from a Korean fan perspective of this show to judge things and apply it the same way in 48G. But I'm here to tell you that we don't do that shiet here, whether you like it or not it's all about sources and facts. And once those are confirmed of what is actually happening then we start "real discussions".

Right now I don't believe that any Korean sources will be more accurate than Japanese sources. (Don't even mention the twitter ones) Just like the case of the one rumor about a fan attending HS event for Sakura, "implying" that she has expressed willingness to join. And I went on a research for 15min to confirm that rumor and found evidence to suggest it is totally made up. Which none of you here challenged it after the fact I debunked the rumor in my post.

And the one about CUCA? lol Don't tell me she isn't going or else I will be very disappointed.

Rumors like those can be prevented by just doing a little research first. And that should be the decency for forum discussions, not just randomly posting anything that has the key word "produce48" attached to it.

Big words you throwing out there. But it's called 5ch now.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Japanese fans opinions are the greatest or the best either. 5ch is just as toxic af like s48. Or anywhere else.

But what I'm talking about is most of those opinions has a source to be debated on and trace back to. People can have different sources to debate on, and I respect that. The sources can be biased and what not but you know it is at the very least where it was from so you can actually think for yourself if the opinion is matching to your perspective or not.

Making shiet up and debating upon that shiet with more made up shiet is just totally waste of time.

I ain't taking anything personal. I'm just asking for sources and stop spreading rumors.

• Like Like x 1