Rate the last film you watched

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Nessy

Nessy Kenkyuusei

6/10 Marie Antoinette.

+6 for gorgeous costumes, perfect sets, fucking fantastic cinematography, really awesomely beautiful displays of horrifically disgusting overindulgence, well portrayed emotions, and a super sweet ending.
    -4 for sucking at telling a story, failing at any and all political scenes, lame dialogue, (esp I hated how they scattered french words around--if you're going to make a movie in english that's "supposed" to be in french, it's just inconsistant to put real french in it...although that little girl running after the bee muttering "ohhh petite abeille" was WAY cute,) too much bias, and Kirsten Dunst's obnoxious vocal affect.

2. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

Just watched Harry Potter 5...

and frankly speaking, I don't think it as good as the previous movie..... ;S

Or probably my expectation for this movie is too high.... XD

There's soooooo many different things from the book... And things got cut... (Well I know everything won't fit in though...) But the part I really want to see, they didn't include that in the movie.... I'm disappointed...

Especially for the last part, the fighting in the ministry of magic... It's a bit disappointing... + For the effects and the fighting scenes... But it's just very different from the book... (Not much time to make it so long I guess...)

Overall 7/10.... From my friend point of view (He didn't read the book) It's pretty good... But If you a fan of Harry Potter and you read the books... You'll probably know how I feel....

sigh... :(

3. Sanae

Sanae Kenkyuusei

Watched Shrek 3. I give it a 9 out of 10.

It is fun to watch however there are some borign scenes so I have to minus 1.

Credits to the break dancing done by Puss in Boots and Donkey in the end. The Shrek babies plus Donkey babies are uber cute.

4. Damaramu

Damaramu Kenkyuusei

Jackie Brown

9/10

I believe this is Quentin Tarantino's best film (and my favorite). Rock solid cast with a interesting plot and awesome soundtrack. IMO, this movie best showcases Tarantino's talents as a director.

5. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

SHREK 3

9/10 - it made me laugh like hell!

6. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    Transformers - 8/10 - MUCH better then I thought it was going to be!

7. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Lots of people seem to be thinking that. Even the hard core Transformers fans are loving it. Being a TF fan, I can say their fan community is one of the most nitpicky of them all, so if they loved it, it HAS to be good. I'm planning to go see it again tomorrow, twice if possible. :)

Not exactly new, but: Terminator 2: Judgement Day - 9.5 out of 10, still a good watch. :)

8. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

Just got back from Harry Potter 5~

I hadn't read the book since it came out, so I didn't really remember a lot of what really happened. My friend kept going "that didn't happen like that in the book.." through the whole movie, though. XD
    I <3 Luna Lovegood now, too. :D

I guess it's about time for me to re-read the book..but all in all, I enjoyed the movie!

9. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

Exactly.... xDDD

I like Luna too, she's cute.. xD

10. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

yup! the transformers. I really like when N95 turn into a robot

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yes, true. Luna is the best new face in the movie.
    Just watched it, HARRY POTTER 5. Not reading the book cause i'm not a fan of it, but it's an entertaining movie nevertheless. So i'll give it 8/10. good enough?

12. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

And old film but..

I just got done watching Two for the road. Staring The great Audrey Hepburn and Albert Finney
    The movie is about a 12- year relshionship and switches diffrent times, and doesn't really stay on one story line. I rate the movie an 10/10 I loved this movie! The acting was stunning and of course you have to love Audrey Hepburn! xD <3<3<3

13. Haru

Haru Kenkyuusei

Die Hard 4 - 9/10
    I love the movie effects! :D and I think the story is very good <3

14. WaSuReRu

WaSuReRu Kenkyuusei

9/10 for harry potter and the order of phoenix

ive been waiting this movie, im too excited.. but there are some scenes which i think its not really good...

15. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix -- 6/10

I'm one of those Harry Potter book snobs that will never like a movie better/the same as the books. They cut out SOOOO much stuff in this one, and even changed things, which I didn't like.

Still....the big battle scene in the end was simply awesome, so, it's still definitely worth paying to see in the theaters.

16. Rijio

Rijio Kenkyuusei

It was Shrek 3 with friend ^^ The next one will be Harry Potter with the same friend ^^

17. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

Harry potter.. the film only duration 1 hours and 35 minutes.. The shorter Harry Potter movies. lot of scene on the book lost by it.. 6/10

18. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry... 8/10

It was a actually a pretty funny movie. But nothing awe-inspiring :lol:

19. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

Shrek 3 - 10/10

I loved <3

20. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

9.5/10 for THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    The cast is great, the songs are great, the plot is true to the original play, and i've been searching for this movie for a long long time. The one minus point is that the voices of the cast, when they sing the songs, is not as great as the original play's character's voices. i'm particularly rather disappointed in The Phantom's voice. not as charismatic as the original. But overall, ONE SPLENDID MOVIE TO WATCH (if u like musical movie, that is...)