TV / Radio Sailor Zombie 2014/04/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Stankovic, Feb 14, 2014.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    If something bad happens to momoka (other than being accused of zombie and captured) then I can understand that TV tokyo wants to think about the tastefulness of airing the episode. Maybe best to postpone it a week or two.

I think the AKBINGO! broadcast of Sata-san losing his pompadour was postponed around the time Minegishi decided to cut her hair.

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 7 - Truth

Credit to BKA fansub for the upload of early release
    ----
    lol what a disgusting way to die

3. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Geez is that Mikichan whom playing a role as a "zombie"??:cold:

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Aww, please don't make Momoka a zombie after all that. >(

Whoa, things went to hell fast. It was funny that I actually had a dream about this show, and in it this is kind of how it played out. Except in my dream they found the real antidote only to discover that it was a lie and none of the zombies could be changed back.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the ep...

omg The way that man (the director?) died was disgusting o__o;;; I feel bad for Miki that she has to play that role hahaha. Anyway the story got interesting now. I hope Momoka doesn't become a zombie though. and that other actress, I forgot the name of her character, the one who's always with the short hair girl (they're like a couple), judging from the preview, she's the best at acting between all actresses in this drama lol. a bit awkward since she isn't lead at all. well, this is AKB's drama after all and I watch it for AKB members, so I won't complain that they're all 3 leads ;D

6. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    just watched episode 7 and they finally revealed how those students disappeared because the director kidnapped them to feed his zombie wife and daughter. I feel really bad for the director but if i were in his situation...i probably do the same to keep my family members alive as zombies.

Now the female teacher ran away by herself and leave everyone behind......in the whole series, i got a feeling that the adult betrayed the youth is a common theme.

Before the Kameoka family took off in a van, the dad gave Maiko the tape but somehow it was stolen.....
    the cliffhanger.....will Momoka becomes zombie??...

next episode looks promising.....they re-united with the nursing students...cant wait to see what happen.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  7. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    So the plot was only deceiving us with this zombie insider thing, interesting turn of the situation. So far so good, but why on earth 5 girls ditched Momoko to fight with one zombie, it's not like they couldn't help her out, this really made no sense :blink:. Either way, I still doubt she'll become a zombie. She will manage to escape and join the others later or something. Anyway, good thing they changed the scene, I was getting tired of this school. Now that the zombie insider plot part is over, there need to be something else to carry on the story(except the survival), so next episode will be interesting to see what this will be.

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 8 - Last Farewell

The school is attacked by crowd of zombies, Maiko fled for her life. The girls then get helped by Midori, the nursing student and finally meet Aika from Self-Defense Forces. All of the remaining girls who wish to act together then go for a food procurement in a house at the forest. How are they gonna survive with this minimum ammount of supply? How will Momo save herself from being the only one left behind at the school?

Episode 8 of Sailor Zombie is titled "Last Farewell". Airs Friday, June 13th 2014.

[​IMG]
    =========

Episode 7
    It's a very interesting episode for me.
    I still don't get how can those kids being so pervert despite the fact Mutsumi and Maiko have helped them lol xD So I guess we finally have found who is the "zombie that can disguise into human form". It's an interesting plot, but the way the vice principal got defeated was so....easy. But really, his motive is so clear and I believe even if myself being put into such condition, I might have turned into a guy like him. Without the part having my clothes ripped off.

Mikichan is said to have a guest appearance as one of characters that play important role in the plot. I guess what Watanabe said was true :lol: It just ended up outside my expectation on how "important" her role is. Being the daughter of the vice principal, and told how much his family loved him able to get this fast-pace drama story deeper. I think I am also interested to know Mutsumi's background character. So far we've been told a glimpse of details about Momo's and Maiko's background, but Mucchan remains that way.

The preview of episode 8 is so interesting. I can see them finally meeting Aika, the guy who shot Maiko's zombie boyfriend. I think we'll see more character killing here. I meant, you can see Iori and Tabuchi rescued.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Saw ep7...

Man, f*** the VP's long speach. Dude is kidnapping and killing kids by proxy? Don't give a wit about his sad story. Drop him there and then. Seriously digusted with that whole plot line.

And how the heck did the zombie's get in? Not that I never saw THAT happening....

As for Momo getting left. She was at the back of the pack as they tried to run. Maybe the other girls did not notice she got jumped by the zombie, being so focused on trying to get out and all.

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    It was weird how Momoka fell at the end of the episode. Almost like they decided to write her out of the story in light of the handshake incident. Don't know why they would do this or if there was even enough time in 1-week to change the storyline that much. We'll see if she returns.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@x_lambs

They finished recording Sailor Zombie (all episodes) before the incident happened, so it definitely doesn't have to do with that. Besides I'm sure Momoka won't dissapear (or at least, I hope she doesn't) she's one of the 3 leads, so she'll most likely be there until the end(?).

12. dnhapsg

dnhapsg Kenkyuusei

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 7 - Truth

Momoka who is suspected to be a special zombie that can disguise into human has been imprisoned. Meanwhile, Mutsumi and Maiko are looking for the song that can make zombie dance and stop them from attacking people. Around the same time, Momoka has also disappeared from the prison room. What is happening to Fujimi Girls' High School now? Episode 7 of Sailor Zombie is titled "Truth". Nishino Miki is going to make a guest zombie appearance.

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140606 Sailor Zombie EP07 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (english subtitle H!O)
    - DOWNLOAD (english subtitle DevHost)
    - DOWNLOAD (indonesian subtitle DevHost)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)
    - VIDEOSTREAM (indo)

Brought to you by
    TeamJuri x UKN48

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  14. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Now the series' direction are started getting 'Walking Dead' like :^^;:

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    GUEST:
    Oshima Ryoka (Team B) and Fukuoka Seina (Team B) are going to make guest appearance in Episode 9 of Sailor Zombie! Their role seems to be a friend of Inui Maiko, a character played by Owada Nana. Episode 9 will be broadcast on June 20th, 2014.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    YESH! TEAM B ALL UP IN IT!!!!!!!!:awesome: :banana::banana:

(can you tell who B excited? lol)

Seichan is an interesting choice. But one I am very pleased with.:D

Thanks again, for the hard work of translating the show! Much, much appreciated!:v:

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

First non zombie guest appearance (for AKB member :lol:). This is a preview of what Ryochan and Seichan would play in episode 9 of Sailor Zombie​

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Me likey. It's almost like I will get to watch a bit of B stage during the show. Bonus for ME!:D Such a shameless B Oshi!

19. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    KSGK unit!! :lol:
    I hope Seina (and Ryoka) get more screentime than Miki xD

20. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    I didn't even recognize Miki in the last episode, then I remembered she was the guest in the last episode. :^^;:[hehe]