Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I resized one for you.

Jh9wmCl.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
  3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka will be the cover girl of WHITE graph 004, it will be released on 26 November 2020.

white-graph-004-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Can someone pinpoint when Asuka became cuter than Nanase and more beautiful than Maiyan? Is it now? Or has it happened a bit ago and I'm only starting to notice?

5. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    if you ask someone like me, she always cuter than nanase since beginning and never beautiful than maiyan (because i always see her as a cute girl than a beautiful girl). the only time i see her as a beautiful when she do her modelling job (even that, its only a little time i see her as a beautiful lady).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

Personally and in my opinion, I prefer cute girls over hot or beautiful girls. Cute girls usually have a sweet personality, more fun loving and spontaneous. Those adorable and innocent eyes... You can't buy those feelings.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Asuka is always cute from the start than naachan, she is the reason i'm interested in nogi. At first i never thought naachan is cute or pretty, but then i watched more show and naachan became my first oshimen(yes,im lured by that smile) .
    Back to Asuka,Asuka cuteness always there since the start, but since her character is kinda tsundere and didnt like to show her cute side, though that cuteness always leaked from time to time lol especially when she is with the members.

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Since audition.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Asuka became cuter than Nanase since Debut
    No member has been more beautiful than Maiyan

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    maiyan is undisputely the prettiest since 1st day. when their debut photo was released, maiyan already look polished. that is why she is fan favourite since day 1 and her appearance never changed except the bang.
    asuka for me is cute but in a cool way, but hoshimina is still the embodiment of a cute girl never age.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine mini (2020 December), this issue will come with Toy Story Magnets Set, the magazine will be released on 30 October 2020.

mini-december-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mugi_Shallot

Mugi_Shallot Kenkyuusei

After the graduation of Maiyan, I feel now she reigns as a face of Nogizaka46.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Arguably Ikuta Erika is more mainstream than Saito Asuka

14. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

It's easy to forget she's one of the "big 3" in the group way back 3 or 4 years ago. And now that she's the only one left, more responsibility and pressure will be on her to move the group forward and build a new era.

15. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    don't worry she won't do it all alone she has everyone, nogizaka46 reached many slope because of everyone.

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Dont worry Nogi aint a 1man team like those other Zaka.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I love Ikuta so much....but I sometimes feel she's only "part time" Nogi now.......
    So even if Ikuta is more main stream I don't know if ppl will see Ikuta Erika of Nogizaka46 or just Ikuta Erika.
    Asuka seems to be doing more Nogi stuff...if we are only looking at these 2

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  18. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I think Ikuchan doesn't rely on nogi's name for quite a while, she can gain her reputation in her own way. I guess she just stay in nogi because the members and it's a comforable place to stay.
    And for Asuka, from now on this is her era.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

From what i see tho, the management prefer to push someone more who they think can go bigger in the future and need the push for it rather than someone who have the ability to do it themselves . Its annoying sometimes but so far it does work in creating multiple ace and face in Nogi.
    Now that Asuka have became big, the management might find another ace for the future but she is indeed the face of nogi right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    its like a transition from Ikoma -> Nanase -> Asuka -> ?? and im sure the next one will be one from their Kouhai