Sakaki Miyu (CUCA) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    It's not happening anymore apparently.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Wow..that's pretty cruel...

When was it cancelled and any stated reason(s)? I feel really bad for Cuca now :( I thought she was finally going to break out of her shell but now she's left alone again </3 Not to mention that today is the last day where mostly everyone probably already has a unit

Cuca and Sato Kiara

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  3. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    No I guess renapyon didn't consult with them and it didn't work out

Cuca consulted with all powerful captain Okada Nana and is now in a unit with Sato Kiara ;)

4. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Another reason Naachan is a good captain imo

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Random though: Nana is always looking for everyone, my guess that is NOT by chance that she "pair" her with Kiara, something else is going

6. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Especially since this is very last minute! Way to go Nana! Cuca was asking for unit name ideas, personally the one I think was the best was Cookie. I'm also very happy, I think Kii-chan is so cute and funny in AKBingo.

7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I'm really glad to hear that Cuca has a unit since the other one didn't form and it's the last day, Nana really is looking out for her fellow members in STU and team 4

8. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow I feel really bad for Cuca... At least she's in a unit with Sato Kiara who's known to be a loner. None of the members in STU wanted to form a unit with Cuca?

9. Matsui Hikari

They probably all already have one (considering today is the last day) and was reported up to the staffs but haven't made the announcements

10. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Just a recap of this situation:
    Cuca first asked Jitoue Nene on showroom. About 5 days later got rejected, which Nene apologized for. She never saw the message from Cuca. Cuca probably didn't make any other arrangements in this time. Unwise, but that's what happened.

Renapyon annouced a unit at the Nmb48 theater, clearly not consulting with any of the named members (one of which was already in a unit.) still, I was excited that Cuca had been called out.

The following morning I congratulated her on showroom. To which Cuca responded that nothing had been decided! In fact she was extremely worried. She then asked fans to post on Takahata Yuki's sns so Yuki would contact her. Which I can only assume lead to everything falling apart.

Now with one day left to get a group, Cuca was left with nothing. In desperation she messaged Nana asking what to do. I think fans were also scrambling to find members for Cuca. Luckily Nana pulled through.

In the end I think this is a good combo. Cuca didn't want to try for a solo slot. I'm proud of her for trying her best to participate in the Janken taikai, even though she clearly lacks the networking/social skills necessary to build a unit herself lol

11. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I'm glad Cuca found a partner and Naachan helped her out.
    Kiara is pretty strong when it comes to janken and she's very nice too. so at the end Cuca got a great partner

12. kmacu

kmacu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Yeah, I wanna know what was up with this. Why would you announce a unit without consulting the other members?

I'm glad she's with Kiichan, since they're both a quiet/shy and diligent/hard-working pair.

13. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I don't get this either. Renapyon has not addressed this on twitter, but she has posted recently. When Cuca was asking fans to contact Takahata Yuki, she ignored our questions about Renapyon. But then again I think Jurnia did this (randomly calling out members), and it worked for her. I don't really blame anyone in this situation btw.

I find it unlikely that Cuca would have turned down this unit. It's possible management played a role, but not much has been said. I do know that since this happened Cuca didn't eat at all until after Nana helped her. If Cuca was that stressed and desperate, I feel so bad.

HOWEVER now she is in an extremely good mood. She just gave a spirited recreation of the Hiroshima handshake performance, mc parts included lol

Unit name is
    舞い降りた女神とギリギリの女
    Maiorita Megami to Girigiri no Onna
    Alighted Goddess and the Close Call Woman

Because Kiara is like a goddes who appeared in front of Cuca in one of many "close calls" she's experienced. The other being when her name was called last at the first audition.

14. Matsui Hikari

I was so excited when Cuca was able to work with someone like Renapyon who is a NMB 1st gen but I guess Renaoyon made the discussions all by herself. However, even if Fukuda Akari had a unit, it could've been Renapyon + Cuca + Takahata Yuki. It seems a little fishy that Cuca was left out and it's a Takahata Yuki and Renaypon duo.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  15. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^ I agree, it is kind of of strange and I feel bad for Cuca. I'm glad Nana came through and figured something out for her and I hope Cuca will feel better now and become good friends with Kiara.

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I'm glad Cuca is able to rely in someone as capable and inclusive as Naachan. Wishing her and Kiara the best of luck and a nice friendship.

17. MikaCHansen

MikaCHansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki (STU48)
    I felt so bad when I saw all the fan asking for help on twitter this morning. I'm so glad that Naachan is STU's captain. I wish the best for the Cuca x Kiara duo >v<

18. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    as an H!P fan originally, I'm glad that she's finally getting a chance to debut as an idol. Hope she can work hard and make herself well known so that H!P realize that they missed another huge talent again!

19. ET920

ET920 Member

I didn't follow this, I only watch Cuca's 5AM stream for 10-15 minutes while at work and she never mentioned anything that early about that (unless she did while I had to focus on work), but it would look as if Renapyon either mentioned she "would like" to form a group with such members, or she pulled rank by being the eldest member?

I totally imagine Cuca's mother telling her to contact someone directly, and she telling her that she already asked Nene via SR and was waiting for her answer. And then when it was too late, her mother telling her, "You see? I told you!"

20. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Is Cuca s mom strict?