Single Sakurazaka46 8th Single [Ikutsu no Koro ni Modoritai no ka?] (2024/02/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by Bibi, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Sakurazaka46 8th Single
    [何歳の頃に戻りたいのか?]
    Ikutsu no Koro ni Modoritai no ka?

Announced during the Real Meet & Greet event in Kyoto Pulse Plaza. The single will be realese on February 21th. Announcement at official twitter.

Senbatsu Formation
    Screenshot_20240121_231421_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240121_231432_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240121_231443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Music Video

-Ikutsu no koro ni modoritai no ka-

if the video does not show watch the video here

-Nando LOVE SONG no kashi wo yomikaeshitadarou-

-Aburawosase!

CD Jacket & Tracklist
    Type A
    Screenshot_20240223_021152_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1. Ikutsu no koro ni modoritai no ka / Senbatsu
    2. Nando LOVE SONG no kashi wo / 3rd Generation yomikaeshitadarou
    3. Aburawosase! / Backs Member
    4. Ikutsu no koro ni modoritai no ka -Off Vocal Ver-
    5. Nando LOVE SONG no kashi wo yomikaeshitadarou -Off Vocal Ver-
    6. Aburawosase! -Off Vocal-

Type B
    Screenshot_20240223_021201_Samsung Internet.jpg
    3. Manatsu ni nanika okirunokashira / Yamasaki Ten, Mukai Itoha, Kojima Nagisa
    6. Manatsu ni nanika okirunokashira -Off Vocal-

Type C
    Screenshot_20240223_021207_Samsung Internet.jpg
    3. Kokoro no Kagee / Morita Hikaru, Taniguchi Airi, Yamashita Shizuki
    6. Kokoro no kagee -Off Vocal-

Type D
    Screenshot_20240223_021212_Samsung Internet.jpg
    3. Koi wa muitenai / Fujiyoshi Karin, Murai Yuu, Nakashima Yuzuki
    6. Koi wa mutenai -Off Vocal-

Regular
    Screenshot_20240223_021217_Samsung Internet.jpg
    3. Nakasete hold me tight! / Senbatsu
    6. Nakasete hold me tight! -Off Vocal-

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  2. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The formation is going to be announced on the 1/21's broadcast of SokoMag. I'm excited to see which 3-ki's will be a part of this. I hope they do more of an experimental rotation of 3-ki's so they all get exposure as Senbatsu for the next couple of singles. If the music in the trailer is a sneak peek, it gives me BAN vibes. It's not a bad thing, but it's not something I'm pumped for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Isn't the tittle Nan-sai instead of ikutsu? Because that's the second kanji in the tittle is the one for age.

Anyway, so excited about this single, can't wait for the senbatsu announcement.
    I wonder if 3ki are going to be fully integrated to the rest by this time. And if they are then I wonder what would be the 3 MV for the single. Once again I wish they could go back to the Saku 8 system like they used to.
    I guess Shizuki will be the center this time.

4. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Ok i will go full prediction mode now

- If there is a 3ki song, i think it will be Miu center(maybe KataMirai in Shinzamono was a hint).
    - Shizuki, Airi or Ten center are my main bets. It seems to be a song about growing up and wanting to go back so i guess they will push a young member to this one.
    - Konnagi and Miu senbatsu debut.
    - Inori senbatsu comeback
    - Backs center: Marino

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I agree. Am I wrong? "What age do you want to return to?"

Interesting idea. It would be fascinating to see new faces, like Itoha (unexpected) or Mio (expected). But I am most interested to see who is at centre. I hope for someone who can give the group as much of a lift into public consciousness as Karin did with Start Over. Perhaps...Karin?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    With a title like that I feel the center may be a senior member; someone who can look back and forward again. But with 3kis push, it's probably one of them centering or flanking Hikaru/Karin/Ten again.

Personally, I'd risk giving the center to less "ready" 3kis member (so, someone who isn't Airi or Shizuki) but like @ukifune said we need someone who can push up the group. I just hope it's Mio turn to be on senbatsu and, of course, can't wait for a new 3kis song.

7. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

- My prediction Ten center, but maybe it's Shii like everyone think.
    - Miu def join senbatsu, but why my guts telling me "what if she is the center?"
    - Mio/ Rika for 3rd gen song center?

I hope Hikari in senbatsu:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  8. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    New single hype hype

Let me do some predictions:
    Nagisa into senbatsu, maybe mio or miu as well. Depending on which one of the two joins, one of them will be 3ki song center.
    Center won't be a 3ki member. That's mainly because of the title of the song, it wouldn't make much sense to me.
    I do think 3ki will be pushed in this senbatsu but not as center, definetly some girls will be in saku 8.

My center prediction would be either Hikaru or Ten. (maybe w-center) I kind of want a familair face to center again.
    -
    Also I really want some old units to return and more mv's that's never gonna happen unless it's a grad song

-
    Anyways I am excited

• Like Like x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good points. Including being excited, as I am, too.

But one little thing makes it look as if Shizuki may be centre: this time, there will be a live Meet & Greet ("Real Meet & Greet") in Kyoto, Shizuki's home town. (source)

That same source, and the official announcement, make it clear that the first part of the song title should be pronounced "Ikutsu no koro...," for some reason. My mistake.

10. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    My prediction is a W, Ten-Karin, if it is a normal center it is Ten and very remotely Hono alone.

In the teaser we see a lot of the color yellow with dark tones and two hands together, Karin appeared in the First Take with a black dress and Ten with a yellow dress, colors similar to those in the teaser and congenial with the shots of the two hands together in the teaser.

Curiously, a week before announcing the single, the two go to FT almost immediately after each other.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Miu is not in senba... so my guess she would be the 3rd gen song center~

• Like Like x 1
  13. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

Matono getting a push is surprising. I'm guessing that there will be a 8th Single Backs Live since Takemoto is dropped from senbatsu as well (I have the theory that will be a trend since the 3rd Single Backs Live of a more "heavyweight" member being dropped to headline the live given how much Inoue was used in Tuesday's live.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    What I got right:
    Center: Ten./ Really happy with this, samidareyo was so nicely artsy (the mv) and I feel they gonna do it with this mv too. And personally I like that a lot. She has grown a lot in the past years, so it's nice to see Ten with her skills more developed

New 3ki in senbatsu: Congrats for Mio, her place is more than deserved. She has a unique kind of voice so I am curious about her addition.
    -
    Very surprised about no Nagi in senbatsu.
    Hoping for Miu 3ki center
    and for backs I hope for Chuke.
    -
    I quite like the senbatsu even though it's small, the preview of the song sounds good already.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

With Pon out, I doubt we'll ever see a 1ki in senbatsu anymore. I have a bad feeling about Koike...

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Congratulations to Mio. She belongs in senbatsu. She has grown a lot over the past few months, in dance, in confidence, in presence, in style. Youngest member, followed by Itoha and Enrico.

She was one of the members who most impressed me in Backs Live, along with Miu, Itoha, Rika and Fuu-chan.

Ten-chan gets a big opportunity to really show what she has and give the group a popularity boost. I love the fact that we have a team of big, expansive, skilled dancers: Karin, Ten, Mio, Miu. (As well as some terrific smaller dancers, of course.)

Next centre could be a 3ki....

I regret that Takemoto has been dropped, but the influx of trained dancers has made her a bit less important. However, it was not long after Karin had been shockingly dropped from senbatsu that she was at centre on Start Over, her biggest contribution so far.

17. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    Granted, i'm still new to the fandom though i followed Nogi for some good years before. But please, please refrain from normalizing the treatment of other members as "not/less important" just because they didn't make it into senbatsu. It just makes me really sad, especially when Sakurazaka46 have always been greater than the sum of its parts. And it goes to the members themselves as well because i've read the blogs of the non-senbatsu members before and it was always so gloomy, ruing the fact that they didn''t make it into senbatsu. As one of the posters above have said, i'm also certain that the reason those high profile/heavyweight members were not selected in the senbatsu is to help/contribute to the non-senbatsu members' improvement, especially when the majority of it still consists of 3ki, so they are still important/essential to the betterment of the whole group (i won't use the terms "BACKS members" or "Under Girls" because for me, they are belittling & condescending). And pardon me, this isn't a personal attack on you, it's just me trying to get things off my chest about the way this idol system works.

And may i know which single that Karin was shockingly dropped from the senbatsu? I just checked wiki and it says that she was in the senbatsu for all of the past singles.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
  18. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Wow i only got two things right. (Young member center(Ten) and Inori senbatsu comeback)

I hate that Saku8 is back. 14 members is too few, it should be at least 16 members with a 5-5-6 formation.

No 1ki was expected. Pon is graduating and Koike is in hiatus. Uemu and Fuyu unfortunally are always forgotten by management.

Congrats Mio for the senbatsu debut. The 3ki push is real, i thought Yu and Yuzuki spots would be rotated but it seems that they will invest on them a little more.

Start over to a new era

19. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    Agree with the number of senbatsu. And imo Uemu & Fuuchan are not forgotten, it's just that for me, they're more needed elsewhere, nurturing the young ones who will be the future of the group. And those 2 have been idols for almost 9 years now, it's normal for those with such long careers to take a back seat and be more of a support for the young'uns while they're still able to. The 3ki push is necessary now due to the current situation of the old guards getting smaller in numbers. Yu & Yuzuki have been pretty popular in the last quarter of 2023 (Yuzuki with the regular LOVE it! gig, and Yu being prominently featured in both TikTok challenges with different KPOP groups alongside Yuipon as two of the strongest dancers in Saku's dance line), so senbatsu places for those 2 have been secured. As you said, they have potential and it makes sense to invest a little more in them.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    OMG, I hadn't notice there's no 1ki in this senbatsu. Well, It had to happen sooner or later. I don't think Koike won't be back in senbatsu, she's out just because she's on hiatus.

Now about the formation, we're back like in the first singles, with 14nin senbatsu and Saku8. This pretty confirms that Saku8 was never dropped.

I wonder if the whole concept from debut days is back too, I mean rotating the 3rd row with BACKS Members for the main B-sides that have MVs Because it's the same numbers of members as in Nobody's Fault. But that would mean 3ki is now fully merged with 1ki and 2ki, which means no more 3ki MV.

But if it's the same as the previous single then the B-side MVs would be one for 3ki and one for he whole members (without 3ki since that would mean they are still considered KKS). At this point I lost hope that BACKS would get a MV but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Now about the members, I'm so happy for Ten, I'm sure the song would be at least as good as Samidare yo, so I'm very excited.

Interesting to see a new 3ki getting into senbatsu and a new 3ki in Saku8, definitely this new gen would be leading the group soon, I also think next single will be centered by one of them.

Ozono out of Saku8 is not surprising, she will be that member that is always getting in and out for every senbatsu, nothing new.

Takemoto out of senbatsu is surprising despite it was expecting due to 3ki dominance, but at least InoRina is back so I guess both will be exchanging a senbatsu spot for each single now.

• Winner Winner x 1