Single Sakurazaka46 8th Single [Ikutsu no Koro ni Modoritai no ka?] (2024/02/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by Bibi, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

I love the MV, it has warm atmospher the 3rd gen's mv always had. The song... I hope it grow on me like mamoribito and natsuchika.

Funfact! All 3rd gen song that have MV was centering by 05 Line!

• Like Like x 2
  2. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    OMG i got Miu center prediction right. Told ya shinzamono katamiraiwo spoiled it.

Happy we got another great 3ki song that will boost the audience in concerts.

We now also have the full tracklist with details. I'm happy that the units are back but sad that no 1ki-2ki backs member is in it. I know that 3ki push is their main priority now(as it should) but i wanted to see more units with those backs members who usually don't get much spotlight in songs(Uemuu, Akipo, Marinon...). I remember when JamaBii was released, Hikarin managed to get some attention. We need more chances like this to backs members.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

My observations on the LOVE SONG MV:
    • Couldn't be any happier to have Miu as center! :)
    • The melody is OK. I hope it'll grow on me. Miu's lower-pitched voice is improving.
    • Regarding the lyrics, I wish it had deeper lyrics like in the 2 previous 3ki songs. Oh, well.
    • I think love-related songs aren't Miu's cup of tea in terms of performing. She has so much more to offer with the right-themed choreo/song.
    • Miu looks more like the teacher than a student. [hehe]
    • I assumed the writing on the blackboard was the song's lyrics, but looks like (love) messages from the members (!).
    • What is that "ku" syllable Miu writes, only to erase it, at the end of the MV? Does it have some meaning?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jsprite There may be a different approach to the "ku" syllable: It could be the first stroke of "suki" (好き).

Now regarding your points, I'm happy for the first one, I absolutely love the melody, regarding the second (oh well, tastes, tastes, and a bit of bias here from my point LOL), as for the third, the lyrics are OK... Poor 3rd ki went from a happy theme (Natsu), to a dark Keyaki one (Seijyaku) and into the burden of carrying a solemn oath (Mamoribito)... I'm OK in letting them have a lighter theme this time... even if love-related songs doesn't seem to be Miu's cup of tea as you so rightly said...

Now, indeed Miu looked like the teacher, a strange combo of being the center and having almost Habu's stature. As for the lyrics on the blackboard, let the community enlighten us more on that.

I personally liked the "passage" from high-school to University and back again (why really?) but there is also one big complaint to the director and the choreographer, a detail that made me furious: Why you let the girls inhale so much chalk dust?!?!?!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Basked in the happiness of seeing Miu at centre. Liked to see her bold, sweeping moves.
    • And her voice is not just okay, it's great.
    • But I also enjoyed the blended sound of the 3gens together.
    • Found the choreo hit and miss. Liked the moves using the desks. Lots of Sakurazaka choreo is unpleasantly fast and confused for me. Takes me many watches to get the feel.
    • Got into the song more as it went along.
    • Loved the colouring and light/shadow of the setting.
    • One of my joys was to see Itoha so featured, maybe second after Miu. That smile!
    I've written a lot more about Itoha in her thread. Translations of Japanese comments about her sudden jump in Meet & Greet sales, from near last for previous releases to be one of the 16 members sold out completely by the fourth sales period.

I checked and we now have 16 members sold out by the fourth sales period. It was 10 at the same point for Shounin Yokkyuu, 15 for Start Over! And we are missing both Habu and Pon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Regarding ku, you may have a point there! I was focused on the kana, when I should have thought of the kanji!

Yes, that old school... school (Do they still use chalk in Japan?). The strong smell from the erasable markers is only a tad better than the floating dust from the chalks. I hope when filming they only did it in one take and then went out to breathe fresh air.

BTW, I guess it was cheaper/more-convenient to build a set than to go to an actual school...

• Like Like x 1
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I Like all 3 songs and MVs but LOVE SONG is far away the best for me. Very touching sound and lyric <3
    P.S. Miu looks like Nanamin in MV :cute: and she great as center <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Amazing.
    Sakurazaka46 top rakuten!

cr gackaozaka[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

NHK Utacon performance my favourite so far. I could see the dance and the members: fewer tight shots, less jumpy camera movement. I found Ten-Rin particularly fascinating (as usual), but everyone showed well, from Hikaru and Hono to Airi and Shizuki, and the group moved as a unit.

Very promising. Is it possible that more and more people are coming to see the excellence of the group? And perhaps also coming to recognize the members as personalities and performers?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

I've finally listen to all song, and this is my honest opinio abt these song.
    1. Ikutsu no: It's really good song with nice melody and lyrics, my biggest dissapointed was this song title was too long which make it hard to remember even it's included in the lyrics:^^;:
    2. Nando love song: I said this song will grow on me, and yeah it's alr my fav so far
    3. Abura wo: Sadly, this song is the only song that not grow on me since the day one, the mv were lit tho...
    4. Manatsuni: When listen to it for the first time it's sound familiar to me, and the more I listen it sound like Death Note Opening:^O^:
    5. Kokoro no kage: It's just okay song, and their voice harmony is good
    6. Koi wa mutenai: Another "90's vibe" song for karin, but my biggest enemy in this song was Yuu's voice- meanwhile, Yuzu voice getting better
    7. Nakasete hold me: At first I prepared my heart for experimental song, but surprisingly it's good song?

So far: Nando > Manatsu > Ikutsu > Nakasete > Kokoro no > Koi wa

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Sorry. I dont understand, why did Ishii san tap on Tenchan shoulder before the performance in recent Utacon?

12. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Tenchan said "We want to push (to encourage) everyone's back with this song."
    Then Ishii push her back.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Sakurazaka46 8th single 5th round meguri

SOLD OUT: Rika, Matsuri, Enriko, Reina IMG_20240221_53603.jpg

14. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

Yay! Rika sold out!

For me, the best 3 songs of the single are the ones with MVs haha. Ikutsu no is such a good song.

I hope that the performances of the other songs will help them grow on me (It was the live performance of Microscope that swung it out of the neutral zone for me). However, I do feel this single other than the title song, felt a bit flat to me. I like Nando Love Song and Abura wo but not like how songs like Cool, Tamashii and Manhole grabbed my attention.

15. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Oricon First day sales: 354k. Less than Shonin Yokkyu, more than Start Over GG2YLTxWAAArYPS.jpg

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

my live performance ranking:
    Costume: cdtv > venue101 > utakon (altho only ten who changes lol)
    Camera angle: venue 101 > utakon > cdtv
    Lightings: utakon > cdtv > venue 101 (It’s too bright on later part)
    Bgm: utakon > cdtv=venue101 (live band is great)
    So overall it’s utakon > venue 101 > cdtv

I hope it will be more than shonin so the up trend will continue.o_O

17. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

This is preorder sales? I mean, the day is not over yet and they already have the final tally? :lol:

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, it's called "Flying Get" in Japan - the day before the official release, they send out the pre-orders. If a single/album is released, first day sales/flying get sales are from the day before. The sales are for February 20th, not 21st

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Like Like x 1
  20. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    My review:

1. Ikutsu: I quite like it, the instrumentals and lyrics are all pretty solid. (and all those solo lines!!!) Everyone stood out in a great way.
    2. Nando: As I said yesterday I loved it immediatly, Miu center, the choreo with the desks probably among my fav 3ki songs.
    3. Abura: Happy for the backs girls they got an mv it was about time, as for the song itself I don't find it really memorable, nor do I like the loud 'wow'.
    4. Manatasu: This is a good song, the vocals work so nicely together, Itoha getting this well deserved push. It's catchy and good.
    5. Kokoro: It's alright for some reason the instrumentals remind me of a keyaki song (maybe neru's solo 100nen). This might be a grower, but I do find the instrumentals a bit too loud.
    6. Koi wa: I like it, I can imagine this being played in a disco somewhere in the 1990s/80s it's good.
    7. Nakasete: It is not bad it just feels a bit out of place in the single, i don't care much for it.
    -
    A cohesive album if we don't count Nakasete, it is good and I am happy we got these new units.

• Like Like x 1