Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    OMG Sasshi at ANN !? I better sleep now then got energy to watch later :drool:

2. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Waiting for ANN too. Anyway, What is this?

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's The Bachelor TV show , iirc, Sasshi is one of the MC/jury/judge/commentator(?)

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Wah, Thank you;). That's answered feel about why I have seen it before (I guess in preview photo). Too bad today I'm dizzy cause make a post and then delete and then post again and so on[hehe][hehe]:^^;:.

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Very fun episode! Too bad Lily Franky had to leave early. They still owe us an episode with Director Fukuda.
    Was it talked about in the program? Somehow I missed this information.
    I laughed at her calling him "mabu(dachi)". [hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/996778898456227842
    https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/997080893582802944

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

at 18:20- mark

ANN
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av23535027

it'll be a Shoplifters special, a movie that Lily played in and that was competing in Cannes Film Festival (Lily went to ANN straight from Cannes).
    looks like Sasshi made friends with other actors from this movie while they were filming Mayonaka, most probably with Matsuoka Mayu since they are close in age and both are huge MoMusu fans

============

[​IMG] [​IMG]

new episode of SashiTabi will air on 6/2!
    it'll be about rain maniacs

http://www4.nhk.or.jp/P4386/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was curious about “Shoplifters” and found out it’s a Kore-eda movie lol. Arguably the greatest “artistic” director in Japan right now. Sounds like a really depressing movie too.

9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks for the info @fatrain ! Looking forward to both Mayonaka SP and SashiTabi!

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi ranked in another female talent power ranking published by FRIDAY magazine! :1st:
    this time it's not about recognition/popularity like Nikkei, but about talent's worth.

she placed 2nd in the "fee per show" ranking! she gets 900,000 yen per episode (~8000 $).
    she is 5th in the "ratings" ranking. her estimated worth of ratings is 2.4%.
    and she is 13th in the "power index" ranking. it's a cost/performance index and it is equal to ratings divided by cost (2.4/90 *10,000 = 267)

so in 2017 she earned on appearances in shows alone about $2,288,000 (286 shows outside the group * $8000) :shocku:
    and that's not counting CMs ($270-315k each), her AKS salary and royalties... :fear: so that rumor about her annual income being ~$3M might actually be true!

[​IMG]

=============

looks like Sukoyaka Cha W is selling well too.

[​IMG]

sales ranking
    https://www2.fgn.jp/mpac/_data/2/?b=1808&w=201819

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Wah, Congrats for her achievement:1st: (even though now I still don't get about meaning of talent worth ranking fully:^^;:).

:shocku::fp: Ah, I completely forget Music Station aired Yesterday or Thursday? But so bad I can't watch it because that:cold:. Hope and wait for someone who have the link.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 6
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    News about this meeting: https://news.walkerplus.com/article/147314/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That movie earlier won the Palme d’Or (Grand Prize) at Cannes today. So that Mayonaka special will certainly have more attention because of the win.

Looks like Sasshi had to cut short her 2-shots today because she wasn’t feeling well. This 2-shot was posted on Twitter by a fan and yeah, she looks really tired.

https://twitter.com/taka_redbandana/status/998045865456513025

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    ^I see, That's why I saw in her twitter about She want to take a day off today. Hope She get well soon:):).

Is there no clue about when Mayonaka will airedo_O?

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  16. neobanana48

neobanana48 Kenkyuusei

Hello sasshi fans,

Can you please tell me the history of Sasshi's rise in popularity in more detail? The general consensus that I get is that she rises up to number 1 because she was doing lots of tv shows and other activities. But how did she get get to be in many shows in the first place? I thought you have to be famous/popular first then you get more airtime? How did the snowballing effect for Sasshi started? Thank you

17. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    According to that article, it'll be a two-week special:
    June 3 (Sun) 26:25-26:55
    June 10 (Sun) 25:30-26:00
    https://news.walkerplus.com/article/147314/

19. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    He also directed two AKB MVs, which is really odd to me seeing as he's an arthouse auteur. But Still Walking, yeah, one of my favorite movies of all time.

20. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    When I saw "Sasshi no udon" come back, I curious when Sasshi made "Sasshi no udon" first time?[hehe]

CMIIW:)
    It's a quite hard and interesting question for me, but I guess I can give my opinion about Your question. When Sasshi joined AKB, It's true She's not really popular (even her close friend Kitahara Rie and from the same generation Miyazaki Miho were more popular than her in that time). But public started to recognized her because her character as a "Hetare Idol" and after that, her name started to be raising more because her talent as a talento/entertainer, She got her first variety show and as time goes by, many variety show and many tv job (unfortunately, I forgot name of her very first variety show).
    Maybe many people think She got many popularity just because she got scandal. It's up to them because everyone have opinions and points of view. And fact She's not really good as a performer (I guess some people See the Idol is good or not from skill as a performer (talent in singing or dancing)) and then scandal but She still even beat Yuko and won SSK 2013 made She got haters even more. But for me She got many popularity started from which I have written (if someone still think She's not popular after that, I guess it because her popularity was overshadowed by old/ori Kami 7 (Acchan, Yuko, Mayuyu, Mariko, Takamina, Kojiharu, and Tomochin)) and She can surpassed her scandal and win SSK because She never give up on the condition She have many haters, tried to do her best even more after she got scandal, and of course keep use her special ability as a talent/entertainer and MC in many job (variety or concert). For me if scandal is a guarantee to increased Idol popularity, how about Miichan? And was She get 9th rank in SSK 2011 and 4th rank in SSK 2012 didn't prove She was popular?
    For now, that's my opinion. If it still not enough and You want to know more about Sasshi, I advise to search about Sasshi in google/wiki or any link about her history, read the old reply In this Sasshi thread, or read her story in her book name "Gyakutenryoku" (You can find this in @fatrain Signature):):).

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2