Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Man I should have listened to yozha x.x I'll stop trying and just use the ignore function from now on. I'm not even a Sasshii oshi.

2. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

This is probably the one time I wouldn't use that function, it kind of let me see in real time what will transpire in the fanbases comparing to what happened all those years ago with HKT. Those reactions in that thread is to be expected. When Sasshi does things, her motives for doing them isn't the easiest to read or readily understood. It is no different this time. But you can see some of it through her actions. I think the biggest reason she is doing this is to establish the AKB leader figure for the inevitable exit of the senior members like herself. In her eyes, Takahashi Juri and Okada Nana are the best candidates. She has already started with Juri, and Nana has the temperament and the personality to lead but not the tools. This partnership will have Sasshi teach Nana those tools I think.

STU at the end of day is still a big venture that has bases in multiple prefectures instead of just one like other SG. Out of all the names in 48G, Sasshi is probably the most qualified to do work in this kind of work. This time around she will be able to avoid the pitfalls that she fell into when she first started with HKT. Back in 2012, she was fresh off of bad publicity and a nineteen years old hot head with something to prove. But over the last five years, she has learn quite a bit of diplomacy and amassed a large pool of connections she can call upon. Only thing I am worried about is her health, around 200-300 variety appearances a year, regular involve in AKB singles, full HKT singles involvement, her own idol group production and whatever other job decides to go her way.

Finally for HKT, I have my initial worries because my love for the group. But after some thinking, I came to the conclusion this is not a bad deal for them either. Just like to able to perform in other SG theaters this will give them another place where they can perform. Like someone mentioned in that thread, that region doesn't have alot of 48G promotion and with this HKT will have another base to work from. Also just like with NGT, STU will be another closely knit group they can have a chance to work with in the future. The NGT/STU/HKT alliance might prove to be very important for the future. With the experience and know hows, HKT members can take the reigns and actually lead this charge. Thinking about this, conjures up the image of them singing "Pioneer" during their 5th anniversary special show.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  3. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I think with this move it would allow HKT48 to fend for themselves more and allow them to develop the leaders in the First Gen of HKT. You the funny thing that popped into my mind is how the conversaion with Sasshi went down. Probably went something like time. lol
    Akip : Sasshi we want to you to be Theater Manager for another group STU48
    Sasshi: What are you Crazy I have too much to do already.
    AkiP:But Sasshi there are a lot of Loli's in STU and it is on a Boat, you know they cannot get away from you.
    Sasshi :Wow that changes the situation a little
    AkiP: But I going to put Naachan as the Captain to keep you in line
    Sasshi: Aw Shucks

Anyway good luck to her, probably another way for them to keep her in the Group for a few more years. I wonder if she will ultimately take over from AkiP

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Another twist in the tale of Sasshi. You can never guess what happens next in her life.:^^;:

5. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Because deep down, everyone knows that while Okada Nana might be the leader of the group, it's probably Sasshi that will bring on the coverage. Most anything they do with Sasshi involved had been a success. So Sasshi's main job is to put the spotlight on STU48 which is arguably, what is happening.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This was my favorite hater comment today lol

ithebigc.png

7. yozha92

yozha92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I Love when all the haters works up and making up facts, it's like children caught being bad, throwing tantrums
    Hate for Sasshi making me alive, since she'd gonna be bigger than this.
    Yes, I'm so worried about her health, hell even i got sick after going to a convention lol
    How she's managed the hold up until now is amazing, not a single break
    yea i know, but to think that people won't look up to the original member is too much, for mysefl i came to know HKT48 member because of Sasshi.
    Out of topic, i watched Akbingo 173 Shojiki shougi Sasshi vs shiichan, Sasshi cried because she thought about not working hard enough to get all the laugh, she was envied Miichan.
    It was years ago, and now who is the one getting envies by all member wwwwww

8. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Hearing that Sasshi will be a Kennin for STU sounds awesome and scary at the same time because of her work load but I'll still be full on support of course :^O^:

Just hoping she doesn't overdo it and end up in the hospital :(

9. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

@yozha92 please use the 'edit' button to add to your post so you don't do double posting. Our forum administrator is actually quite annoying with his very public dislike of Sasshi sometimes but he is entitle to his opinions. This applies to other threads as well. Please don't call anyone with a disparaging opinion a 'hater', it doesn't help with conversation forward. Moreover with someone as polarizing as Sasshi, it would be a very tiring effort to call those people out. People who likes Sasshi usually starts by disliking her. Slowly her work ethics changes their minds. Sasshi isn't infallible, there are a couple times last year she kind of made me angry. In the end if there is an opinion you don't like, you don't have to respond to them or read them for that matter just keep the good conversation forward.

10. yozha92

yozha92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yes, and this was my reason for being a silent reader for years, and making an account for silently creep around here, okay i'll be silent reader again ///nice to see ya guys

11. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That moderator can speak whatever he likes and believe whatever alternative facts he loves to on his Twitter. I can't care less about his opinion about Sasshi or HKT. He's been like that for ages anyway. I always count him as a fan of his former kami oshi, lol. Alright enough name calling.

STU48 thing, I still don't like the decision but as she mentioned in her mobame, we should congratulate her for getting more jobs. More CM incoming? Why not. A new show or a new concert with HKT? Probably already on the playbook.

As long as she can handle it I'll support her getting all kinds of jobs she can get. She used to have really terrible habits (no food after 5pm, irregular sleeps ...) and there will be more pressures from all sides.

12. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

ItheBigC isn't just a normal mod, hes the admin. He's not very active on this forum since moving to Japan. But he tweets a hella lot...

@yozha92
    The mods here take a hands off approach regarding opinion on members. At times it becomes a circle jerk with people bullying other members. There were people who felt the same way as you do and left this forum many years ago. Some of them reside to only twitter or tumblr for that reason.

My 2 cents is to visit only certain threads. News and single threads will have most shit posters.

13. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi hate?
    ORLY?

As we know,
    Sasshi eats hate and haters on breakfast and continues to move forward.

I'm really worried about her on this new project for healt issues and for my HKT love. But if she accepted then we will see a new legend story for sure.

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ugh I shouldn't get to that STU48 thread at all, I don't know..as a fans I'm firm believer when you want to state some negative comments about a member you better check the fact first because in the end all I hear is just another self assuming. Although when I woke up this morning and hear that STU48 news I know that salty comment will be there anyway.

15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    please lets not turn the focus of the thread on that topic.
    [​IMG]
    NYANRINO
    i was thinking she would perform that song with yuko, but she did it with sasshi, really liked it!

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Agreed.

I was about to say, I laughed a lot with this bonus video. I'd skip the first recipe but want to try the second one. :)

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@Kudostar already replied about Kaotan's single in STU thread.

in Yoani seiyuu-idol group Sasshi will select members from audition, decide on group's name, write lyrics, choose director for MV, choreographer, costumes... basically do all producer stuff

as for HKT's management, she's mainly involved in creation of setlists for concerts and proposing ideas for them. she also introduces members to TV staff and gets them jobs outside HKT, but I guess, that has nothing to do with theater manager's duties, that's just what she does as TV talent, but I wonder, if she'd do it, if she wasn't a manager.

if you want to know more details about her involvement in concert creations, you should read these interviews:
    AKB Newspaper's MVP award (though it's 2 years old, something might have changed since then, but it's really in-depth shows the history of why she was appointed as manager )
    interview of AKB's stage director Seigo in HKT's Documentary pamphlet
    and a mandatory interview with HKT's manager Ozaki from the same pamphlet

===========

yesterday's SashiKoku

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3867

and today's Tunnels no Minasan no Okade Deshita
    man, Sasshi really gets variety [hehe] she'll be in this show next week too!

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3875

==========

"Motomura-sensei"
    (probably rehearsing for upcoming tour concert)
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/834748112702836736

C5We-btUcAANri5.jpg

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  18. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    My favorite part is some people talking completely bs about Sasshi and when others point out their false claims, they rant "oh don't suppress us we are just discussing." or "don't turn this to Sashihara Thread", which was exactly started by them.

Well I have something to "discuss" then, hate 10 mins talking in Odekake? That's exactly the reason the show can be aired for so many years. TV Producer know how to attract viewers and the only reason they extend the talking to 10 mins is : the ratings are high enough to keep the show running for even more years. No one cares about their spotlight shedding story when the people in the business talk about ratings.

I feel for HKT fans who love to see more scenes of other girls working and eating outside, which I enjoy as much as the talking every time. But it's not difficult to choose between 10 mins and 0 mins, right?

This is something I want to point out for a long time, I'd rather post it here instead of STU48 thread as it's totally unrelated there.

------

Actually I'm delighted to see many Okada Nana oshis (not just here, mainly Japanese & Chinese fandoms) are very looking forward to see Nana and Sasshi working together. (NASA48 ? lol) Nana would be a great leader and since Sasshi mentioned on her Twitter that she'll teach Nana as much as she can, later give her most responsibilities, I guess her major focus is still HKT48 and her own showbiz in next 2 years.

New HKT48 tour will start pretty soon and let's see if she will tell more during MC. Her kids surely gonna ask her about it. :)

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    fatrain senpai i'm just gunna steal that Sasshikoku link to Mako thread, thanks! Another example of Sasshi stealing the spotlight/fame from members right? bahaha. Thanks to Sasshi, rising members around the group like Mako chan gets to appear in more shows :D

Glad I'm' not the only one thinks the admins should be a little more neutral on forum matters.

I agree with you all, I wasn't a Sasshi fan before but watching her struggle through the years lets me learn something from her, hardwork beats natural talents. Something like Naruto lol She grew up with hate and bullying but turns it into a source of motivation. That's what makes her even stronger and sturdier than other girls, and she never gives up her dream to be an idol which becomes her reason to battle through so many trials. Sasshi has earned my respect, not as a fan but a human being. I really would love to read her book someday when I get the time, but I'm just too busy these days lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I feel like her book wasn't a super long read and the chapters break it up nicely so you can take it slowly, I really do recommend it.