Sato Minami (Satomina)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Shared from QooApp:https://events.qoo-app.com/specials/vote/7J1WRR1XTMR0WNL6
    qoo app is inviting global VTubers voting. the vtuber who is not satomina named hamugi is also NOT among the 70 candidates. it would seem that RL idols that certainly do not create vtube personas would have a tough time collecting fans. tbf many of candidates are part of a troop and are streaming full time

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Satomina: she has a role in the drama "Love Sharing"! This is a drama that has 3 Nogizaka46 members as leads, and NGT's Ogoe Haruka has a role in it too. You can find more informations about the drama here! Satomina's character is called Oba Mari. You can see her in the drama preview, she's around the end of the video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

001.jpg

That's a dark expression lol I'm curious about her role! Btw she made a tweet about this and pinned it. She's so happy <3 it's such a big opportunity to be in a drama, congrats Satomina!

I'll wait to see if this gets subbed, I want to watch it <3

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona

• Like Like x 5
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Sato Minami and Gyoten Yurina announced their graduation.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Nooooooooopo oh wait !!!

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

I just want to see the kissing scene.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ The video above is for an original drama that will air on AKB Eizo! it starts on August 26th. More informations about it -

Title: "Satomina is Nobuto, Nobuto is Satomina"

Cast: Sato Minami, Okamoto Nobuto
    Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Omori Maho, Michieda Saki, Ishiwata Sena, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Suzuki Kurumi, Yamada Kyoka

Story: "An idol who has decided to graduate (Sato Minami) and a comedian who isn't successful (Okamoto Nobuto). One day, they suddenly switch bodies and live each other's life... By living life as each other, they come to realize their real feelings and thoughts. For the little remaining time as idol, what answer will they come up with...!??"

I'm glad that Satomina gets this chance! the cast with AKB members is nice. I wonder if this will have one episode or more. I'm looking forward to it, the preview is fun! She's so cute <3

Satomina also appeared in this video from AKB's channel, together with Sakipon, they introduced special photocards of 'Moto Kare Desu'. She looks so cute especially her little laugh :p

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news!! Satomina and Naamin will be in the "Love Live" musical stage in December 2022 and January 2023!
    They will play the roles of 2 girls from "Tsubakisakuhana Girls Highschool". Satomina's role is called Mikasa Maya.
    The musical is called "School Idol Musical".

Official page: https://www.lovelive-anime.jp/special/musical/

001.jpg

She's in the promo video! She looks so cute with twintails ^^

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Satomina & Naamin will be part of the 'Love Live' musical theme song 'Mikansei Dream!'.

This is a preview, the full song will be released on 10th December! This sounds cute! :cute:

Satomina wrote a message about it and she sounds really excited about this project <3
    The official Twitter of the musical also posted a video of Satomina talking about the song!
    She loves the way the song starts, how it's very bright/glittering, and full of energy :3

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched the drama 'Satomina is Nobuto, Nobuto is Satomina' (finally!). This was just a short one-episode drama, it's only 26 minutes. Satomina was basically playing herself in this drama, a member of AKB, and the story is about how she wants to graduate but then she switches bodies with an old man who's a failed comedian. I actually really enjoyed this little story, especially because Satomina looks adorable! although the part about her switching body with an old man is a bit o_o? but it was kinda funny and it's cute when she did the gag lol. also, it was nice seeing some other members too. Sakipon was good at looking disgusted in the practice room scene, haha. and I like how they included moments of the theater etc., that was nice. I'll write my other opinions under spoiler...

I just want to say, the scene where they switch bodies is so ridiculous XD I mean they both fell and stand up and don't even look at the other person and don't realize that they switched bodies until they're home. Like didn't the old man notice that he's wearing a dress and has long hair haha. well I didn't take this drama too seriously so this was just funny lol.

Also when they show the moment where Satomina did the gag at the theater, that was at a real theater performance. I read that she just did the gag during her intro without explaining that it's for a drama (like she said they would understand later) that must have been funny and random for the fans in the audience XD

Btw the end of the drama doesn't really show them switching back to their real bodies but I guess it's implied that they eventually switched back ^^;

I kinda wish that Satomina had a drama like this but for more than one episode (and with different stories), she was really cute and I enjoyed watching this for her <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video from Oricon News with some scenes from the musical:

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official CM for the play:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the oricon video (two posts above) that has scenes from the 'Love Live' musical, Satomina is at 1:16 and 4:30 in the video!

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

She looks and sounds so cute there *-* I love her hairstyle, and her pose and expression are just adorable in the end (6th picture) <3

Btw the full version of the 'Love Live' musical theme song 'Mikansei Dream!' has been released, it sounds so happy and cute, I love it!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Satomina posted some super cute pictures on Twitter recently <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

She's just adorable!! ;w;

Also, she passed 30k followers on Twitter before the year ended!
    She made a tweet with a screenshot, and she thanked everyone.
    I'm glad to see her doing so well lately with the musical etc. >.<

16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    After watching the recent SayoMouri (230105) I like her more!
    No spoiler but it was fun to watch her reactions there, hopefully she gets more chance on variety.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ Satomina was too cute in that episode! Her reactions were all adorable, and I like the way she asked if she can make senbatsu, she looked and sounded too cute T_T and when she fell, too cute lol. and I felt bad for her >.< that was kinda cruel ;__; I had hopes that because of the senbatsu prediction, maybe management would give her a chance (even though all these predictions are obviously false anyway lol), but it turns out... ^^; actually there was an episode where the MC of this show said that they thought Satomina was a senbatsu member, and they were surprised that she isn't... so maybe... I won't get any hope, but I really think she has the 'idol' looks and style and I wish she could get a push. For now it's already very good if she can appear on Sayonara Mouri-san regularly and get new fans from it!

Btw I watched a Team B performance (the 221221 B4R LIVE 1830 stage) and Satomina was just great *-* She's such a good performer! She's probably one of the members who acts the most 'idol' on stage, she's super cute ;w; and she's also good in cool songs like the Itoshiki Natasha unit (and I love her outfit there, she has the best one!). also her long hair is so pretty! and everytime I saw her in a Team B stage (like... 3 times so far lol) she makes the audience laugh during the MC talk, but I don't understand why (I wish I did), it seems like she's funny unintentionally haha. She's also playful on stage like she tried to kiss Kururun, she hugs etc. She's just so cute (I know I said it 10 times already XD). I love her!! <3

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Satomina is really funny and also so kawaii. It´s a strange girl who always put a smile in your face no matter what she does. At the new year performance, when the girls write their objective for the year, the one she wrote was the best xd.
    Typically is a short phrase with one objetive, but Satomina... well:
    https://twitter.com/sato_minami16th/status/1609465360977375232/photo/3
    [​IMG]
    She says: "2023, I want to enter in the senbatsu. I want to increase a lot my number of fans. I want to extend the things I love and connect them with some work (btw, the things I love are anime, theatrical performance, seiyuu). I feel that my wave is coming so I want spread the name of Sato Minami and become known to the society. Well as I'm a genius and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery kawaii this is really easyyyyyyyyyy". Sorry for any mistake made in the translation.
    I recommend to see the 230101 new year theater performance just to hear how she say this [hehe].

• Like Like x 4
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@xabizalla96 I totally agree with you, Satomina is really cute and funny and she just makes me smile! Even her updates on social medias, the way she writes, her pictures, it's so 'kawaii' and 'idol' and it puts me in a good mood when I see it! ;w; I actually didn't watch the New Year theater performance but I should! Satomina's objective though XD I hope she can achieve everything lol. I would be so happy if she could be in senbatsu sometime in the close future ;w; I'm sure she would get a lot of new fans. She's just adorable <3

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2