Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I love that interview. "...until now I've never really had close friends." Her traveling alone to distant places always caught my attention. I was grateful for the little miracle that suddenly, from hard work and necessity, she can remember the dances. She and Berisa and Oda seem on the surface to be the strongest members, physically and emotionally. But I was surprised when she said that she felt she was someone who was easily influenced by others' opinions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 6

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Today she writes in her blog that she likes the band Crossfaith. Hmm. Maybe she wants to outdo Babymetal. Maybe in the third single.... Lol. It works that she likes One OK Rock (her favorite song of theirs) and Crossfaith.

And yet in the same post she waxes poetic about how good Starbucks is, and how she wants to go to the limited edition Starbucks in Roppongi (where the actual Keyakizaka is). She talks about having drinks with skim milk, and how she likes whipped cream and syrup, but thinks she will try without.

She also posts a pic of herself with Yone-san, and says Yone is like a cute younger sister. Mona is 17 and in third-year high school, Yone-san is 16 and in second year.

She says she did a photo session for the summer edition of Zipper magazine, which comes out in about a month. She reads the magazine and was happy to be published in it. She says she was made up like she never has been before. And she loved the clothes: "I guess I really do like clothes..."

mobYEGmay.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Thanks, @ukifune
    i wonder, may be Manaka will take Nanamin role in keyaki. Few times stuck in second row, cool type, and strong front liner candidate though not really good at dancing. Also have good fashion taste

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a story on the Keyakizaka news sites today with a tweet from someone who says that at the recent handshake event, he saw her more than once reply to a guest who said, "I'm so-and-so, do you remember me?" by saying: "No, I don't." This is not something idols do. They pretend to remember. But Mona is a straight-shooter. And almost all the comments on the story praise her for it.

One guy wrote: "So I guess she really did remember me."

• Like Like x 1
  7. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    She's try to be different idol:awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    She slowly become my number one Keyaki oshi. I like her cool look and attitude and her smile is really pretty.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This pic of her encircling Aoi with her arm is popular:

wpid-mobua6e0M.jpg

As is this one of her with Berisa, the other member of "Za Cool":

wpid-mobdkObRj.jpg

I think I'll just mention here that there is a rumour going around that in the new formation, the twin towers of Mona and Risa will flank Techi, with Berika and Zuumin outside of them. Suzumoto and Kobayasahi would drop to the second row, with Neru joining them there and Ozeki dropping to the third row. But all 21 members would still be in the senbatsu -- and none of the new members.

I wouldn't take this rumour too seriously, but it's not impossible. The rumour comes from a Johnnys' fansite, where someone says her friend knows Manaka's elder sister and heard it from her. This of course would mean that the "selection" drama on the TV show would just be a performance, but that's not impossible, it seems to me.

I think dropping the one of the two best dancers and one of the two best singers to the second row makes little sense, but I do like the image of a massive front row.

• Like Like x 1
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Rumour or not, it is a necessity for rotation to happen.
    The group still new, so it's always good to experiment a lot with the frontier row, before status quo is formed.

I'll just glad if all 21 are...wait, Silent Majority is 20 senbatsu member...[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  11. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manaka in Zipper magazine (Summer issue out 6/23):

13355407_847704048706716_738487565_n.jpg

Just because:

mob6Jjik1.jpg mob3BaSCu.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Manaka !!! getting 1st row in 2nd single :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    • Like Like x 1
  17. julio_724

julio_724 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Manaka in Keyabingo!
    Manaka Keyabingo!.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    monomane gif. Mana's face is so funny, especially her pouting lips in the 1st gif.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Manaka-chan reminds me of a lion. <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes. I see that. She has a very distinctive look and manner. I think it's also wonderful that her very prominent ears really are a "charm point", as she said when she was first introduced.

• Like Like x 1