Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Just finished episode 5. story kinda stagnated a little now.

2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

has she been in any movies?

3. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Result of the Repeat Ep 6 quiz: "What colour headband was Yuko wearing?"

Headband.jpg

Answer:- Black

https://twitter.com/repeat_drama/status/964445730931752961
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Article about Paruru's realistic performance as a 'Crazy knife brandishing jealous woman'.

knife-s.jpg

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20180216-585402/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Funny short vid from Noriko Nakazato-

DWLV6OgU0AALm74 small.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/PotterUma/status/964531402455699456/video/1
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fan made YuiParu video:-

YuiParu.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/tora1985tigers2/status/964459350851911681/video/1

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The black headband was in every one of the pictures you posted yesterday, so the answer seemed pretty obvious. Here are two examples.

Ep 6 7.jpeg Ep 6 8.jpeg

5. Merlin54

I know but it was the Official Answer with the Official Picture!

6. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

For the first one, just watch the TV series. Tons of Paruru there. Skip the second one if you are only watching it for Paruru; she's barely in it at all. Also, it would be challenging to follow if you haven't watched the ATARU TV series and Special first.

7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

thanks! i've watched shiritsu bakaleya, I guess I'll watch thetwo horror movies hehe.

8. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

YuiParu's friendship was real but something happened. I forgot which year it was, 2014 or 2015? but they suddenly stopped interacting. It was sudden and not natural. I think I remember one of them mentioning that they had a fight, it was months later on interviews. at that point they started interacting again a little and maybe that's why they mentioned the fight. but that fight, and maybe other reasons, really stopped their friendship, which is sad. things became awkward between them and it was so obvious. even if they got a duet song (that I love), when they performed it, it was lacking chemistry. they used to be so close and have so many adorable moments, I loved seeing them together. but something happened definitely. and yes, no mention of each other after grad. I don't think they keep in touch. Yuihan posts about her meeting with Ricchan so if she met Paruru she would say it too. like how we see Paruru and Tomochin's meetings.

as someone who shipped YuiParu a lot in the past, this whole thing really made me sad back then but I eventually got over it. I don't think they're friends now.

Just a throwback to remember the good old times:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

:oops:

10. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ataru is a pretty good drama.

Yui and Ricchan is always meeting up and posting on Ig! They just celebrated Ricchan's birthday

11. KatoZaki

KatoZaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I hope you're both wrong, but as longtime fans that know them better than me well thats quite sad, maybe not on cameras, social medias but maybe they keep in touch through texting, calling, video calling and stuff, if they have each others # (i hope). But still if so, this isn't enough..so yeah.

Anyway I'm having a hard time searching but anyone knows where can i find the first full performance of "We dont Fight"? i guess it was in SAitama Arena, I only found the akbingo version but not full.

And i dont get why they didnt release dance version for this single cause i'd love to see them dance in pink pants!!! coolest song since "The wind is blowing"!!

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Merlin54

Thinking about it, I think there are only 2 members of 9th gen that she publically keeps in touch with- Komari and Mariyagi

I went looking but it seems all YT vids of "We Don't Fight" at Saitama Arena have been deleted :(.

Anyway, this is the short AKBingo version (for the nostalgia)

Thanks for these.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if we don't count Yuihan (they stopped being close) and Mori Anna (she was initially the closer friend of Paruru in 9th gen but she graduated fast and I think by now they might not keep in touch), Paruru's closer friends in 9th gen are Komari, Haruu and Mariyagi. I'm pretty sure she keep in touch with all 3 of them ^^

15. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I've never really believed in YuiParu, but then again I only got interested in Paruru circa 2012-2013 so what do I know. I mostly see them as colleagues who trust each other for support at the work place (what was that episode where she went to the amusement park at Osaka with KatoRena? her answer about graduation made me feel that way). I think ParuHaruu seemed firm even with the lack of showcase. In fact, it's exactly because of the lack of showcase. ParuHaruu wasn't something for a third party (fans) to get excited about. I just think she's really not one to put really private things out there. The more personal and close to her heart, the less likely we're gonna hear about it. Though if I put it that way, then current YuiParu interactions isn't totally out of the question too. :wtf:

16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I think her closest friend is Mariyagi actually. They still hang out a lot. With wTomomi.

I'm guessing Yuihan and Paruru probably fought about their seriousness to AKB hahaha.

17. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    good stuff. i always found this song a little awkward. strong song but too choppy perhaps. the dance routine is also kinda caught in the middle.
    and the push up position at 1:50. kinda hard to appreciate whatever footwork they are putting in from that camera angle and from the audience.

18. Merlin54

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    This weeks clips were tough to get a hold of.
    Wish Paruru would hold my arm like that.

20. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Repeat Ep. 6 got a 3.0%.