Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The first thing I noticed was how short her lower legs are in that picture. She is taller than Mayuyu, but her lower legs look an inch shorter. It might be the angle and it might be that she is sitting all the way back. Of course, Miion can't even touch the floor unless she sits forward. :)

2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Paruru is actually a simple girl, she doesnt do anything to steal the spolights, and yet, she steals it gracefully!! Long live for our queen!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

3. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

4. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  5. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Picked these quotes up from another thread and thought they were interesting. Yes Paruru is in Big Apple which is a affiliate of Burning who are a very big and influential agency. She has been with them for years and they have done a hell of a job in my mind promoting her and no doubt part of her success. And @broz0rs not sure when you were asking about this but I think most Paruru oshi's here knew that info they either didn't see you ask it or didn't care to answer it lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Merlin54

^ I know she was signed with Big Apple but I admit I don't know much about them, however, they seem to be doing a good job of getting her good acting roles.

Re: RH2017

There's something here about what song to vote for-

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1062879241.html#more

Looks like 'Better' and 'Eien Pressure' are favorites with 'High Tension' also in the running. I've cast 1 vote for 'Better' and haven't yet decided whether to put the other for 'Better' or the 'Eternal Paruru'

Just time for a quick nap...

paru nap.jpg

Edit-

Trailer for next week's Nasi goreng Ep #9 (12/12)

Dead link removed

TV Asahi deletes trailer after episode is shown

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  7. Merlin54

8. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

Paruru another costume, BwT live version, Kenkyushei costume and Team 4 costume..

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Less than a month Paruru will Grad.... and NO ONE has a fire under their butt to Sub this show?? I guess it doesn't matter.

It still astonishes me that AKS (Sony? whomever) clamps down on AKB stuff on YouTube from fans. I heard "Good Enough Subs" got deleted from YouTube - lol. It's almost like AKS wants JAPANESE (or Eastern?) fans only to get their stuff? It's Absurd that legions of fans can post virtually ANYTHING related to KPOP on YouTube and not only is it Never "Taken Down" (Copyright Striked) it's Subbing is actually Encouraged!!! Hell, the Korean broadcast channels themselves broadcast their shows LIVE on YouTube. Fans are allowed to film groups at ANY concert (even ones on TV) post it on YouTube (like Fan-cams) and it's Never touched. Fans are allowed to Actually Sub the Korean stuff on YouTube & Groups actually compete w/ each other. This should really make you wonder about who is really to blame for the killing of content of AKB48 (& Assorted AKS groups).

I honestly feel AKS doesn't care about the West - like somehow we don't matter? Paruru herself is hugely marketable - she's So interesting as a Person & actress & Idol - you'd think someone would bother to Sub her Stuff (her TV shows?) ect. NOPE. Anyway... My FINAL thoughts on my Journey thru the Stage48 Paruru fandom
    I started to wonder - Whatever happened to Milky? (NMB) - no really. I could check her thread yes, but I mean beyond NMB or Stage48 - if you don't know Japanese is there any way to actually "Follow her"?? This will soon become a problem for many Paruru fans. What will you do when she leaves & is OFF the AKB grid? Move on I suspect but don't you want your time HERE to mean something? Don't you want to keep following her?? How can you unless people who ALSO know Japanese bother to "Share that Knowledge" with you.... ALL we'll have are memories & if you're content w/ those then fine- so be it.

Why Am I saying this?? Because somewhere in the future (like 6 months maybe a 1 year or 2?) someone will come to THIS Thread having discovered Paruru thru some other means & delight in the History here....but in the END be Saddened that THIS is where it "ENDS". No really, How many of you will keep updating & adding Content? Who is going to keep the Flames Lit & the "Salt Shakers" Filled? One day in 2017 you'll wake-up & suddenly forget to come here & you'll wonder Gee, Why didn't someone SUB more of those eps of "Baito" or that series "Nasi goreng" - but then the Tumble-weeds will roll & the world will be different. Just know - You could've done More. You could've been more "Vocal"- But you weren't. ***This isn't a Goodbye or anything*** just my FINAL thoughts on my Journey thru the Paruru fandom on Stage48.

Long Live Komi-Haru - Long live Yuria Kizaki

I wish you ALL the Best Paruru - Good to you & Your Oshi's

10. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Slacker13 I understand your point, I wish Paruru would have a subbing team but for that we need to have people who know japanese well and know how to edit and sub, I can´t join because I don´t do anything of these things. But it would be nice if Paruru oshis who actually know japanese form a subbing team for Paruru dramas or shows, it would be great!.And you are right, is really hard to follow Jpop compared to Kpop,when a lot is allowed to be posted on youtube, but the copyrights by them are becoming more strict lately too.
    Anyways,I hope Paruru can have her dramas subbed.

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Well, there are the graduated threads, but it will be up to the fans to fill her thread. If she makes a CM, it can be on youtube. I track Yuko's Instagram and twitter and look at Yahoo Japan for stories about her movies and tv appearances. Now Paruru might stop her twitter, but I would think Big Apple would tell her to keep it up.

Unfortunately, I think Slacker13 is right; the following will slowly die away. As much as Acchan is loved, her thread is rarely updated.

12. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I think her new drama starting in January has a good chance to be subbed. Seems like its more mainstream and on at a good time. So likely way more popular.

13. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Voightkampff OMG, I hope what you say is true, I really would love to watch it, but it would be impossible to understand without subs. Already english isn´t my first language either. And I can´t wait for this drama. Paruru is going to be so perfect! <3<3<3<3.

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Can't compare Kpop with Jpop. Just study about it a bit and you will understand why Kpop industry does what it does and Jpop industry does what it does. It's not like one is stupid while the other is a genius. both have their agenda and situation and both are taking action along lines that suit their situation.

I'm sure we will see Paruru on TV after graduation. She is beautiful, has unique character and she can act very well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

Paruru 161203 Stage Fighter

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @chiuchimu Yes, both are different and Japan doesn´t need to go outside, because they are huge market compared to Korea who is tiny. But look what Korea could do internationally, they are so popular. But then again, it wouldn´t hurt Jpop groups like AKB to try to promote in other countries too,they are a lot of members,so it would be possible. Sometimes they go to foreign events and is a success, is not a bad thing if they do it. Besides, japanese idols seem very surprised that they have fans outside and sometimes wonder if it is ok that foreign fans are following them.... I think they should try to promote a bit more to international fans, it wouldn´t hurt them. After all, many fans could support them too . But, this is my opinion, not everyone have to agree XD.
    Let´s hope Paruru can promote a lot on TV!!!!!.

18. Merlin54

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't want to go off topic so I'll won't go into details. I saw a show were SMTowns CEO was on a Tokoro Georgesan's talk show. It was a very frank discussion, maybe it is on YouTube. One point made was that money spent over seas to promote jpop would not generate nearly the revenue as the same money spent domestically. Hence, they do not promote outside of Japan, but at a future time if domestic revenue falls, then it may be profit worthy to begin promoting over seas.

What this means is AKB is aware of over seas fans, but have calculated that there is not enough profitability to pursue that market.

Back to Paruru, She recently switches between bangs and no bangs. I think she looks much better showing her forehead. I would go as far to say she looks better as a girl in her 20s than she did in her 10s. It's cute Paruru Vs beatiful Paruru. Beautiful wins.

20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Basicly what I said - Japan thinks the West "doesn't matter!". It's all about "doing enough" & being isolationist (yet again). YET, Anime & Gaming & Otaku culture only increases it's presence in the West. Not just USA but the UK, Australia, Canada, Europe... WHY? because there were people "fan Subbing" & doing all the ground work, then a legit company comes in & makes it "legit" like CrunchyRoll.

It's the "Youre NOT good enough for us to waste time w/ you as a fan"- even if total strangers are willing to follow & promote & sub your stuff. Seriously The Olympics in 2020 are supposed to be a HUGE deal in Japan- You're telling me Anime, Hentai, & Gaming are what Japan wants to Export MORE than JPOP & cute Idol Culture? (not you, the Isolationists)

China & Korea are are going to devour the Asian pop-culture market before 2020 possibly- They see Japan asleep at the wheel & like I've always said "Water the Flowers!" or at least DON'T Stop others for Watering them For You!! Let the fandoms GROW!!!! AKS could easily make a snowball by giving rights to sub stuff to CrunchyRoll (or Hulu USA) then watch it grow- just collect the Ad Rev.

If ANYONE has International Break Out potential it's Paruru & she'd be such a curiosity that she'd get gigs on "interest" & Visual appeal alone....NOPE. She's gonna go back to being just another 'pretty face' w/ a language most of us don't understand. OH well.