Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I guess I'm okay with a daughter role (again) but a 16-yo JK? when they had her as uni student then section chief, don't feel like there's much she could do in that role. And hope she doesn't get typecast with 'salt' as her first post-AKB role when she's been so sweet recently.
    Other than that, yes, you go Big Apple, get her those gigs.

2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Article on Oricon about Paruru's new drama, "Mr. Super Salaryman Hidarie" .

NTV, Saturday 9:00 pm from January 2017.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2082212/full/?ref_cd=tw_pic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/saenai_ntv

Well, I'm looking forward to this so congrats from me also on the first post-grad acting job. I bet she's aware of the type-casting issue so I sure she's got her agency looking for more challenging roles :)

Nasi goreng update:-

After the main episode has been broadcast, there is a spin-off called "Love of the Armadillo" which is available only via streaming to TV Asahi Videopath subscribers. For a limited period, the first four episodes can be watched free on You Tube.

"The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department nasi goreng Division extra edition "love of armadillo" limited time free delivery
    delivery period: November 30, 2016 (Wednesday) from 12:00 to 20 December ( Tue) 23:59
    delivery source: video path, TV Asahi video, YouTube official channel "tv asahi"
    delivery contents: episode 1 "temptation ten-gallon hat", the second story, "the temptation of the red apple",
    episode 3 "temptation of silhouette "episode 4" temptation of short mail "

Edit: Link is dead

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    I liked the death stare in the 2nd episode of that.

4. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Yep, I'm dead.

5. Merlin54

ENTAME January 2017

Ent 1.jpg
    More behind the
    Ent 2.jpg Ent 3.jpg Ent 4.jpg Ent 5.jpg Ent 6.jpg

This edition includes an interview with Kazuo Tokumitsu.

He used to think of Paruru, "Oh, that guy!", but now he regards her as the prettiest woman in the entertainment industry and he's praying for her success as an actress.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This link leads to 46 / 48 contribution in 'BEST ARTIST 2016' in 3 segments. AKB48 perform Love Trip and High Tension in the 3rd segment, at the end of which Paruru says a few words about her new drama, "Super Salaryman, Mr Saenai" (at 05:18)

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3223

Best Artist.jpg

6. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    you're welcome...
    she is running fast..

7. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Looks like a good time slot to right? 9pm on a Saturday. Probably find new fans that wouldn't see her in AKB or on at those late night dramas.

8. Merlin54

I think it's a very good timeslot and probably why she accepted the role; why else would want to play a schoolgirl again?

Remember this from her now deleted IG? Posted 2016 / 9 / 25

Supergirl.jpg

It was tagged 'Superman' and the folks at 2ch reckon she was cryptically celebrating winning the part!

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1062766673.html#more

• Like Like x 1
  9. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Here we go, last month....

10. Merlin54

... I'm actually in denial :(

11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Since it's the final stretch, might as well stretch this place out and post your favorite Paru memory or how'd you end up in this camp.

12. Merlin54

... but the show must go on! In this case Nasi goreng.

ea5dc042.jpg

Checking the script
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Paruru will partake in AKB48 Theater 11th anniversary special commemorative concert; 12/8/2016 (Thursday) 18:30

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12224747720.html

I'm sure I can find something tho' I prefer to think 'The Best Is Yet To Come!'

Meanwhile, I came across this-

61a4997c-s.jpg

What to give your best friend for Christmas...

• Like Like x 1
  13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

People need to think positive.

If she lands a roll in a hit drama like "Hana yori Dango" or "Nobuta wo Produce", she will be one the media all the time, way more than during her AKB days. All she needs is one great drama or several good performances in 'OK' dramas to launch her Career.

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My Request Hour vote was burning a hole in my pocket (meaning I couldn't wait any longer). I just voted for 僕たちは戦わない (Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai). I have hiragana input, so I typed boku - hit enter and got 僕 - in the search box, then ta enter chi enter ha enter to get 僕たちは then hit the search button (検索). There were two results, the first of which was 僕たちは戦わない, so I clicked on it, then entered my code on the two lines (two boxes), double checked my typing, then hit the vote (投票) button at the bottom.

I admit that I was nervous that I would mess up, but it all worked out.

[I now realize I could have used copy and paste instead of using the hiragana input.]

15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I almost forgot about that. Wonder if any of the other grads are coming.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's kinda sad how the Soredemo Suki Dayo performance of Paruru has been removed from Youtube, it had like 3 million views? or more? That's my favorite live from Paruru. She shine so much in that performance, and she's all alone on stage yet she did so great ;w;

I think now this is the most watched Paruru-related video on Youtube? 1,4 million! Eien Pressure live <3 It makes me nostalgic, good times. Paruru is too cute <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i'm happy to see she have a job after her AKB life , i buy the High Tension but not the B editio n and now for be honest i regret a little .
    it's her last month in AKB i'm sad for me and happy for her in the same time .
    i hope she make a lot of drama and movie in future and maybe with Rena-chan :D .

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I bought the B version so I would get Better. I get emotional every time I watch it.

P.S. I still wish someone could tell me which song goes with which costume shown in the video.

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Pretty sure the penguin one is hashire....
    Don't forget for her own polka band.