Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    let's hope that she will though xD

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Until Olympics 2020, highly unlikely. She looks like she can't wait to announce it. If there is anything that holds her back maybe she is waiting for Marika and Himetan to graduate first as not to overshadow their graduation, or it could be mgmt holds her back. However I'm pretty sure she wants to graduate when she is at her peak, so ideally it should be anytime soon.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    My guess is summer 2018. Just a gut feeling, not based on any logical analysis.

4. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    hmm .. I also think like that. it looks like she's going to graduation when it's summer next year. but my stronger gut tells me she'll graduate after kouhaku this year. She will be the center of the next single balad nogizaka next year.

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    頑張りたい かなあああ と思ってます。。。。
    found a longer version of oshareーism

if the video does not show watch the video here

20th single, Maiyan center with Nanase and Ikuchan beside her :cute:, wishful thinking ......

6. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    if it does happen I hope the incident like in mv sayonara no imi not happen again.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Enlighten me, what incident you mean?

8. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    not something big but quite painful. when the center that should be fixed on nanamin but nanamin is more. this is quite a long debate at twitter that time. and some fans are aware of it.

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Err... I don't get it. "Nanamin is more" what?

10. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i think it's about Nanase Get more screentime than nanamin in the MV even though she is the center

11. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i was became nogizaka fans because of sayonara no imi's MV. it's so good that i watch it repeatedly then then try to search about nogi.
    when i watch the MV, i more like "what is the story of this? is this original story or japanese folklore?" than "who is this girl?".
    so from not fan perspective, it actually doesn't matter who got more screen time because they don't really care about the girls instead they will put their attention more on how beautiful this mv is. debating who got more screen time is waste of time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when Maiyan mentioned graduation on a CM and TV show...that's a big sign that her graduation announcement is really close :(

13. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    hmm maybe some people will say like you. but if viewed in terms of nanamin fans thiss something complicated. You are faced with a single graduation. and this is your first time in the center. but actually the results obtained so like this. I cant even imagine if a nanamine solo song would be a duet.

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Anyway guys, this is Shiraishi's thread. Let's keep it back to her, shall we :D

Dunno about when is summer time in Japan, but February / March might be ideal time to graduate (if she wants to do so). I mean new fiscal year gonna start in April for Japan. Easier to set up new jobs

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 1
  16. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    agreed, i feel like maiyan is gonna graduate sometime next year
    wont be around for 2020 olympics, i have a feeling more of the older members will also have graduated by then

17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    why do you talk about 2020 olympics? Is nogizaka46 gonna perform there? And yeah, it looks like her graduation is really coming, it's so sad cause she's my fav nogizaka member

18. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

maiyan should just graduate already, ume is ready to take her spot :cool::hehe:

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nah...Umezawa is not even the most popular 3rd gen. Although I agree that now is probably the best time for Maiyan to graduate while she is at her peak.

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    171125 Umazu Kingdom

171125 NTV best artist 2017 challenge

if the video does not show watch the video here

Maiyan got 1st place on "the most wanted face by Japanese woman"
    Screenshot_2017-11-27-16-54-53.jpg
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1730241