Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    do you think the 3rd gen that looks like maiyan has the potential to succeed?

2. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    You mean Umezawa? She does resemble Maiyan but i prefer that if she does in the future i want her to succeed as her own person not as "2nd maiyan". Umezawa has her own attractiveness after all

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    She's back with this title.:1st:
    I don't think it's good if she keeps being compared to Maiyan. Somehow she needs to find her own charm and dissociate from the image of Maiyan. Just like in the past Ikuchan keeps being compared to Acchan, but with her piano and musical she managed to breakthrough that image.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I agree with @grobbull and @baymon. Comparing isn't fair for both members.
    Also, aside from similar facial features, I don't think they resemble each other. I love them both for totally different reasons.

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Maiyan updated her blog, i wonder what the 3 were working on, she said she still can't divulge the info yet IkoIkuMai :p
    この間、三人でお仕事をしました。
    情報解禁になったら、またお知らせするね!

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Some fans found out that they're gonna work on "Entertainer Rating Check"
    http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/73367975.html

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yeah, it's an annual show. Last year, Nogi was appeared for the first time.
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/213474

9. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    last years show had shiraishi, matsumura, manatsu and kazumi. i may have to go back and rewatch that. :)

10. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    saw a short segment in Mezamashi TV about Maiyan's photo book still selling well
    In Kodansha's(publisher) history it's the best selling solo photo book to date (108 yrs of the publisher's history)

And here's a written article from NS
    乃木坂46の白石麻衣(25)のセカンド写真集「パスポート」(講談社)が、1万部の重版が決まり、累計発行部数が25万部を突破したことが28日、分かった。今年2月の発売から約9カ月が経過したが、いまだに月5000部以上のペースで売れ続けており、異例のロングヒットだ。

講談社創業108年の歴史の中でも、ソロ写真集として史上最高の部数を記録した。

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201711280000670.html

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Still managed to sell 1460 this week and landed at #9. Seems the release of other members' PB also helps Maiyan's PB.
    upload_2017-11-30_14-27-58.png

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The thing is... even Passport contain few half naked pics it's doesnt disturbing for most women. It's stylish, classy, and beautiful. Way better than her first PB.

No against to Misa and Waka, theirs are good. But not really for girls. For us theirs are look *sorry* sluty I guest. Seijun no Otona also fall to this. But it was clever enough to release Mai Style mounth later. It made girls appreciate Maiyan more. Then Passport came to be perfection.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Found this one :D Maiyan, Ringo, Kaz

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  15. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    seems like she really has confidence in her english skills that when i told her i was coming from overseas, she suddenly turned into full english mode even though i was speaking japanese xD

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    You went to her HS? So how was her English?
    Edit: nvm, saw you reply on Nogi Eigo thread. Glad to hear that she is enthusiastic about english

17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    http://nogizakanouta.blogspot.co.id/2013/08/mai-story-interview-with-shiraishi-mai.html

This interview was from ages ago, but she did mentioned that her English mark was usually the best. I got to read it just recently. Finding out Maiyan past was pretty interesting.
    And as what cryspower mentioned in the NogiEigo thread, Japanese people who is willing to tend to grab the chance speaking English very much.
    I find it kind of rude at first where we non-Japanese tried our best to talk to them in Japanese, but instead got a reply in English... however thinking back about it they're just basically the same as us :D

18. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    yeah, i somehow manage to scrap every luck i had and went to see her, it was like an average japanese english where they pronounce most things on katakana, but like i said i don't know if she could 'actually' comprehend english conversation especially if the person speaking english is not japanese
    and not only her, i found out that many japanese is actually really enthusiastic about their english (restaurant staffs, hotel staff, shopkeeper, etc.). they all start using english if I told them that I'm from overseas

maybe it's kinda rude, but for me who get used to usual english pronunciation and using it on a daily basis, hearing 'japanese way' of speaking english is waaayy harder for me to understand than if they just actually speak in japanese (once i have to ask for direction to the handshake staffs and they replied me with "go sutoreet" which means "go straight" xD), but still, I always appreciate their courage whenever they do try to speak english

ah, not to mention, her "sankyuu, bye bye" at the last second is veryy kawaaiii xD

• Like Like x 1
  19. Abouuuh

Abouuuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    How much on average does it cost To attend a HS Event ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk

20. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    on average, I spend approx. 2500 USD everytime I attend an event

• Like Like x 1