Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Maiyan, TGC second round!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her beauty is truly beyond anything else. It's impossible, yet here she is.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm in awe, she looks so gorgeous and breathtaking in the first one, then she effortlessly turned into super sweet lady in the second one. Her beauty never fails to impress me.

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Cool lady. Yes, Maiyan

[​IMG]

She edo tensei-ed Audrey Hepburn

[​IMG]

Sweet warm wink
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Maiyan's wink is much more lethal for my heart than Ivankov death wink.:)

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

That 60's inspired casual glamour look is straight fire :worthy:

You said it!

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Baito

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Shiraishi Mai's upcoming thriller movie Stolen Identity 2 (Sumaho o Otoshita dake nanoni - Toraware no Satsujinki) releases its first teaser :

• Like Like x 2
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Looks promising.

10. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    I love how Maiyan was doing the Sissonne keyboard stylish keypunch in the video.

Those two vids that Sissonne did with the Mouse girls, they laugh so freely and not fake like for tv. Does anyone know if those two videos will be subtitled?

Thanks in advance.

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The dark history of Maiyan. Prepare your heart.... :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Another Maquia article translated. I messed up the order, sorry for that. Anyway, if you want to eat healthy like Maiyan, read on!

Admiration from head to toe

Live show makeup. What’s the difference with regular makeup?
    In any case, I rely on items that do not fade. Because sweat causes makeup to fade, my lips are a light color. I also lay a proper foundation on my eyebrows with a pencil, and I use a waterproof mascara and eyeliner to prevent fading. When there is a live show during rain, everyone rushes to the makeup artist for assistance the moment we are backstage (laughs).

What is your usual hair care method?
    Don’t leave it half dry! I dry it as much as possible as soon as I get out the bath. To stop it from drying out, mix hair oil and a bit more hair milk before drying, and use your fingers to divide it evenly in the middle.

What is your hair styling and hair coloring method?
    Layers of hair around my face. The color is a mix of ash and purple. The point is to prevent my hair becoming orange when the color fades. It’s a bit dark because of work right now, but I really like it when it is a bit lighter.

What are your aims in your day to day diet?
    I try to eat red meat. The gym trainer taught me that “when you eat red meat instead of fat meat, your body will become beautiful”. When I am eating out and it’s yakiniku, I order red meat such as tongue and sirloin. Also when I cook myself, I make hamburgers using minced red beef. Once you pay attention to that, your stomach feels better too the next day. Your body feels lighter as well.

How do you balance breakfast, lunch and dinner?
    Eat firmly every meal! There are occasions when I end up combining breakfast and lunch, but I eat onigiri and banana as breakfast. For lunch, I choose a fish bento instead of meat. In the evening, I cook brown rice myself at home. When I eat out, I go for a Japanese-style meal or yakiniku as much as possible. I never avoid carbs at all. I eat them a lot, really (laughs).

Miss Shiraishi, you are good at cooking, what is a delicious and good looking dish you have made recently?
    Chicken tomato stew. It’s something I often make when I have time. Usually I use chicken breast, but when I use chicken legs, I remove the skin beforehand. Then I simmer shimeji mushrooms or eringi mushrooms with broccoli and a can of peeled tomatoes thoroughly!

What do you eat when you want to replenish your energy?
    Sushi. ♡ My favorite is medium-fat tuna and white fish. When I need energy, I invite other members and we go out and eat.

You become hungry in the middle of the night. What do you do?
    I endure it, thinking “let’s eat delicious things tomorrow” (laughs).

What ingredients are you actively taking?
    Tomato and cucumber. These two ingredients are always stocked in my refrigerator. I often eat tomato with a salad, but I heard that cucumbers are effective against swelling, so I chew them to prevent eating too much salt!

When you are cooking, what do you pay attention to?
    Enjoy the taste of the ingredients without taking too much salt. I choose a seasoning without much salt as much as possible, aiming for a simple flavor. In order to not to use too much oil, I rather boil it than bake it.

“I ate too much…” What is your countermeasure when that happens?
    Train devotedly! This year I started going to a gym, in order to train my inner muscle by using my own weight. I don’t just go after work, I also go during work intervals. I feel gloomy when I go to the gym, but once I get over that, I get a sense of accomplishment and I feel refreshed!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I accidentally skipped the very first questionnaire with Maiyan from Maquia, but here it is. Now the whole series is translated. Maiyan shares the secret of having such a great body and explains how she lives her life. Don't miss it!

Renew yourself every day

In order to maintain a good body, how do you take care of it?
    When I get out of bath and before I go to bed, I stretch my legs and my back. Because it is really unpleasant if my feet become cold, I especially loosen my ankles.

What is your ideal body line?
    My ideal is a feminine yet firm body that is healthy but not too thin.

What is the body part you are improving the most at the moment?
    My buttocks, upper arms and abs. Mainly the parts you don’t see.

How do you aim to keep a beautiful posture?
    Training the muscles in my back and shoulders. Because I tend to hunch, I firmly train the muscles along my spine and I am always aware to keep my shoulders from going forward.

Do you have a particular way to take a bath?
    Sweating in 44-45 degree hot water. I add bathing powder with a woody scent, and I totally relax doing nothing, thinking of nothing (laughs). Music wise, I often listen to Ne-Yo or other western easy listening music. I bathe earnestly until I am sweating.

How do you take care of your body when you get out of bath?
    Applying body cream to my whole body. I love those with a light texture and a light fragrance.

What is your way to get a good sleep?
    No matter how tired you are, a proper bath is important! I feel I sleep better when I have soaked in proper hot water. I’m not picky when it come to bed clothing, but suffice it to say that I am not wearing many clothes (laughs). Because it feels good, I have always slept in just underwear, even in the heart of winter. Ideally I want to sleep for 8 hours, but I am able to be rested when it’s 5 hours!

What are your morning habits?
    Taking a hot shower.

What is vital to reset the tiredness of the day?
    Playing a game or watching a movie.

What is your way of life?
    Vacuum clean before I leave the house. Because when my room is clean when I leave for work, I also feel refreshed. I am also worried that the laundry will pile up, so I turn on the washing machine until it is dry before I leave for work.

Comparing your current self with yourself a year ago, what is your biggest change?
    I have become more sociable. I used to be very shy, but I became able to speak with the people I work together with. Of course I am still nervous, but it might have become much lighter since I was able to be proactive. I love the current me much more than the me from a year ago.

What do you usually do to excite yourself?
    Meeting with friends. Even when I am tired from work, meeting with my friends replenishes my energy. I get in touch frequently with friends from my high school days and Ohara Sakurako-san. Just hearing my friends tell me how they work hard encourages me, and I discover new ways of thinking as well. Those moments are very precious to me.

What cultural production did move your feelings recently?
    The movie “Green Book”. There were some suspenseful moments as well, but because it had a happy ending I was really moved by it! I want to come across this kind of wonderful movies more.

What do you do when your feelings are stagnant?
    Ask advice from people I trust. I have always been the type that deals with everything myself, even when there were problems. But recently I feel like I want someone to listen to me. I get in touch with my friends or manager and they listen to my story. That alone eases my feelings, and I believe that relying on someone is important.

Want do you want to change about yourself a year from now?
    I want to become an adult woman with composure.

Miss Shiraishi, you have become 27 years. In what period do you think you are at the moment?
    Because various people told me that “a woman is enjoyable from her thirties”, I believe so! Work is important too of course, but I hope I can have some fun times in my private life as well.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I won a Maiyan figure from Sapporo Ichiban :^O^:
    ms1.jpg ms2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    This blue one (Hakata style in chicken broth) is actually good, at least for me, the soup is light with teeny weeny chicken meat balls
    the yellow one (Kobe sukiyaki) and orange (Mie seafood) is just ok for me :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Congratulations on winning the figure, JuriRena! Those are all so cute. So you have to win them in a raffle and are they randomly chosen when you win? It would be nice to complete the whole set. :)

Cheers!

18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Thank you :D
    Yes it was lottery, I think this campaign was around April or May this year, send postcard with 3 or was it 4 bar codes from the cup noodles :^^;: and the figure of choice, I applied 1 each for Iku and Maiyan. There's a total of 5 figures : Iku, Maiyan, Asuka, Yoda?, Ringo. They mailed the figures just this September :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Maiyan@Rakuten Girls Award 2019 Autumn/Winder

• Like Like x 2
  20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen: