Single [SINGLE] Chocolove 2nd [Mail no Namida] 07/08/29

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 12, 2007.

1. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

^Thanks, now I know what happened to Honegumi back then. They're probably little girls who had too much heroin and were also forced to stand on platforms till they'd turned into skeletons.

Now it made perfect sense.

2. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

[MAIL no namida] 20 seconds PV preview from Music Fighter 2007-08-03

[​IMG]
    Enjoy!

3. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

^umm MMxERIC already posted that on the previous page, makistar... xDDD

4. makistar

Oops, I didn't check.
    Full PV is out now.

5. makistar

Check Depot for full PV (M-ON! version)

6. MMxERIC

MMxERIC Kenkyuusei

Just checked out the PV,
    they should have this to be CM song of mobile phone.

7. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

Overall I think the PV is good. :D

But if there's one part I really disliked, it'd be the part where they were spinning around.

Not sure if it's supposed to be a spoiler or not but I've put it in white anyway, so highlight the above to see.

Geez.

8. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Haha, yeah, it is just basically one long mobile phone CM.

I still don't like the outfits, the lighting/colours or that ugly background in the room with the podiums, but everything else was really nice. Especially Rina in the elevator.

9. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

U.U I'm going to check torrents

10. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Okay... it's not that bad, but it's no Ashita either. The song is great, but the PV is a little on the boring side. Honestly, if the colors hadn't been dulled in post production, I would have liked it a bit more. It was a little pointless. I also wished there were some more interesting backgrounds. Ashita had a great outdoor, somewhat lively setting(when they weren't getting choco-murdered of course), but all we see here is a cheap studio background and some shots inside a building. It's... okay. I do absolutely LOVE how we got to hear and see a lot of Sae vocals, but I kinda liked Ashita's PV concept better.

11. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Exactly. I also don't understand why the colours were stronger for one or two shots (notably Rina in the elevator). They may aswel have just kept that colour throughout the PV. Actually, I think if the colours weren't as dull, I would have liked the PV a LOT more.

12. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I like it, but I don't like it.
    I thought the background was boring, podiums where boring, outfits where TERRIBLE, dull colour was a bad side, but the girls just being in the PV made it really good. I know that doesn't make sense, but the way they do little expressions and looks really made to the pv. I also agree with the phone CM comment, I wonder if they got sponsered by a phone make or something..?

They where all stunning though.

13. CDevil

CDevil Member

Is there any chance they'll have an alternate version on the DVD, hopefully with someone getting chocoblocked?

I actually don't mind the 'dull' colours, I think it's supposed to emphasise the melancholy theme they've got going on (like with the make up, the setting, and the song itself). I especially loved Sae's smile at 4:10.

14. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

^ That's the word of the day: Chocoblocked! :lol: :lol:

Love the song, but not the PV... Total opposite on my thoughts for Boku no taiyou. :lol: The only saving grace was Sae. You're right CDevil, that smile Sae gave at the end was <3 <3 <3. I just wish they would've actually tied the two PV's together but they didn't. Oh well, Sae's smile will get me through the day... and the word Chocoblocked! :lol:

15. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

Okay, I've kinda gotten over the spinning on platform part.

Well I got both the PVs Boku no Taiyou and Mail no Namida, but I've put Mail no Namida on repeat for XX times tonight. Sae's smile was really sweet. It's just one of those that makes one smile along with her. At least it did make me smile everytime I see that part of the video.

Of course, Sayaka and Rina looked really great too. Sayaka's just so hawt, so hawt. Rina's just being her usual sweet self.

Boku no Taiyou's a really fun PV. Really - really fun! But it didn't win me over like Mail no Namida did.

16. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

The pv is okay, but far from great.
    Don't like the dull background either, or the overly used cell phone shots :roll:

The song is nice though :) I like it..

17. kaito

I forgot to comment on Sae at the end! That was really cute, it deserves to be gif'd.

18. Seros

Seros Kenkyuusei

O my !!!

LU LU LU Background? .

19. kaito

I wanted them to blow up a Post Office! :(

Although, if there is an alternate version *HOPEZ*, how can they go all weird with that video? Sayaka falling down the stairs? Rina getting flattened by the elevator? Sae being the one that killed them both?

:lol:

I actually love speculating theories of chocolove. They're amazing.

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

continuation? storyline? lol..i guess i have to watch it again, but i love this song. The PV is ok, honestly, it isn't that bad, but the background, i didn't like it that much, but overall, not bad.