Single [SINGLE] Ogu Manami - [Katatsumuri] - 2010/05/12

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Wordsmith, May 2, 2010.

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

She doesn't have a powerful voice like Yuka or Takamina, but then again, who has?

She's got a soft, mellow voice that fits these songs like a glove.

2. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

I think she was great :O By looking at her, and hearing the lines she had in stages, I thought her voice would be softer, or that she would force it to make it sound overly cute. But she didn't, and I even doubted it was really Maachan the one singing, because it sounded way more mature than her age. But then again, there's something about the way she sings that makes you realize it is the Maachan we all know and love xD Her personality came through the song xD

3. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I finally gotten around to listening to this single, I surprising like the song since I'm not that much of a Oku fan. but her voice just sounds so right for this song.

I see how Aki-p can be so confident in Maachan being a future front girl.

4. madnan48

madnan48 Kenkyuusei

i think i once watched an AKBINGO! episode where Maachan was asked by Sata about her single, but Maachan said that was not her because her name is Oku not Ogu so she was lying after all :D

5. oltrebla

oltrebla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I'm not sure why you are digging this thread up, but it was indeed Maachan who sang it. Unfortunately the sales was too low to even rank in the Oricon chart. Similarly, Meetan's single Amai kokansetsu was not released in her original name Ohori Megumi, but Ohori Meshibe. Maachan was not lying at all.