Single [SINGLE] Oh my god! 2011.10.19

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by maxaroni, Aug 14, 2011.

1. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: [SINGLE] <TBA> 2011.10.19

Milky and Riichan were just kicked just out of the Main A-side, they'll be in Shiro/Akagumi. Not sure if either will regain their senbatsu status any time soon since they're putting a lot of effort into pushing Jo into Milky's role and they're not included in the NMB7. We'll see though.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

I doubt they'll replace Mirukii with Jo, she's too popular.

I have a soft spot for the big 3 of Sayanee/Mirukii/Nanatan, especially when they're all together, which seems rare.

3. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Re: [SINGLE] NMB48 [Oh My God!] 2011.10.19

Looks like the non-dance PV has been leaked. Not like I haven't noticed lately, but they're really pushing Jo Eriko a lot. And the soccer story wasn't as interesting than I was expecting. And yes, the PV has a sort of cheap quality about it. Yet I love the song a lot, so maybe that's why I'm not too bothered by that.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZe1xoEp5kg[/yt]

4. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks!

LOL what's that soccer concept :fp: ? Of course I liked (seeing Nana and Sayanee's.....soccer playing style) cheap for sure tho

So, yesterday I was taking the bus, and that "Datte Datte" "Zutto Zutto" chorus was stuck in my head forever....now I'm just annoyed about it lol can't hear it anymore....

The Datte Datte coreography is nice tho =P (I liked the pompon one too :awesome: )

And I just thinking that Joe is becoming cuter for me... :yikes:

I want to see that pyramid position on a live perfomance now :awesome:

Sayanee's mini solo and Jou's dogeza...I think both should be longer lol...jk on Jou

Hmm...hearing it again, it slightly remind me of this... [wonder]

EDIT: from @s_egg:
    NMB48「Oh My God!」 Members for the coupling songs:

「僕は待ってる」(N、1期研究生、2期研究生)
    「結晶」(白組=小笠原、沖田、岸野、木下春、小谷、篠原、福本、村上、矢倉、山岸、山田、山本彩)

「捕食者たちよ」(紅組=太田、門脇、川上、木下百、近藤、上西、城、白間、肥川、山口、與儀、渡辺)
    「嘘の天秤」(NMBセブン=小笠原、城、上西、白間、福本、山田、山本彩)

「なんでやねん、アイドル」(大谷、岡田、門脇、木下春、小鷹狩、小柳、高野、瀧山、谷川、原、藤田、村瀬)

I leave the romanization for those who know NMB better than me (and because I'm gonna sleep now...)

5. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

「Boku wa Matteru」 (N, 1st Gen KKS, 2nd Gen KKS)

「Kesshou」 (Shiro Gumi = Ogasawara Mayu, Okita Ayaka, Kishino Rika, Kinoshita Haruna, Kotani Riho, Kanna Shinohara, Aina Fukumoto, Murakami Ayaka, Yagura Fuuko, Yamagishi Natsumi, Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka)

「Hoshoku Sha Tachiyo」 (Beni Gumi = Ota Riona, Kadowaki Kanako, Kawakami Rena, Kinoshita Momoka, Kondo Rina, Jonishi Kei, Jo Eriko, Shiroma Miru, Hikawa Ayame, Yamaguchi Yuuki, Yogi Keira, Watanabe Miyuki)

「??」 (Otani Riko, Okada Risako, Kadowaki Kanako, Kinoshita Haruna, Kodakari Yuuka, Koyanagi Arisa, Takano Yui, Takiyama Akane, Tanigawa Airi, Hara Mizuki, Fujita Runa, Murase Sae)

I think

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

LOL even the video has a UG budget. XD I like it though. The dance is spirited and the girls are genki. It's very cute. :3

I don't mind Jo at all. Maybe it's because I'm not as into this group as the other xxx48 but I think she's pretty and cute girl so I don't mind the pushing. Can't comment on her performing though since I haven't seen her in action.

7. oddball

oddball Member

^

yeah they did a good job of putting Jo in thier without her being to overly in thier or used.

as for the PV... well I was wondering if they went deliberatly for a lower budget to give it a 'high school feel' or something like that, when you look at Zetsumetsu it's production was quite high, well higher than this anyway so I wonder if they decided to deliberatly film it the way they did?

8. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

totally agree with you there about the pv but today I watched the performance on HeyHeyHey and there was this weird part where they made a pyramid except Jo wasn't part of it and she was like dancing around. It was strange and sort of annoying. Joe.48 posted the vid in the NMB48 Thread if anyone wants to see it :)

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Chorus sounds A LOT like "Kiseki wa Maniawanai" (Sae's unit from K6)

10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka

Someone should change the thread title already :^^;:
    I think it's clear since days ago that it's called "Oh my God!" [think]

11. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Just use the report button, is more efficient imo :fear: (I used it now btw)

Right? :fear:
    But only the chorus tho...funny, at least :p

And since people posted on the NMB thread, I'll just leave it here to be registered:
    YT Video rip of the CM

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    hafuhafuhafu tte

haha. that part makes me cringe

man, 10/19 seems so far away. i feel like i've heard it way too much for it to not be released already.

13. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Looks like there's a long, story version of the Oh My God! PV. After watching it, I like the PV a bit more. And Nana. :cute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygKCuwUuCh0
    - Nana has a school crush. And is heartbroken to see her crush leave school one day with another girl. Might I add again that Nana looked so lovely as a school girl with a crush. :cute:
    - It looks like Jou quits/leaves the team in the first place because she gets tired running laps during practice. Some of the team gets angry at her for that (or maybe like joooooooooe says, Nana just gets grumpy at Jou), causing an argument between the team.
    - At the end of the game, NMB loses the game 5-1. So I'm assuming Sayaka's penalty kick goes in for their only goal in the game. The team is disappointed and down until Maachun lightens the mood and the team leaves their locker room together.
    - At school, Nana gets a soccer ball necklace, I think from her crush. Afterwards, the team meets again and leaves school together.

14. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Much better with a bit of context. I suggest everyone download it now because it'll be gone in a few hours likely, or at least until someone can upload it somewhere useful.

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i think it's more like nana's grumpy cause she got rejected so she takes it out on jou. jou quits like acchan quit oogoe diamond, heh.

oh my gosh sayanee so pretty.

16. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Found it on Tudou oO :awesome:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/h0gRHFVfkok/

And discussion about the PV on spoilers? lol

Only comment I'm doing is:

OMG THAT "omg" ON PIANO AT THE BEGINNING OMG

Edit: and on violin too lol, I forgot that

I wasn't expecting a 11min PV, but that's more than welcome, it made me like Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai 'omg' more...

The girls :cute:

And at least the soccer theme didn't seem to be that random now lol ( or I got used to it)

PS.: Maachun is a dork :awesome:

PS2.: Haruna stumbling in the end was scripted, or it wasn't? :awesome:

17. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

NMB created an account on NicoNico, and put the previews for the Akagumi and Shirogumi...(oh well, what about the yt one :hmm: at least it's gonna be funny to watch the comments on NicoNico lol)
    http://ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/nmb48

Hoshokushatachi yo - Akagumi
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1318213191

Kesshou - Shirogumi
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1318213681

Well, the Akagumi song is a Shouwa song-like =| Kanakichi is looking great btw, so are Mirukii and Miru <3 ; Jou center lol

And Fuuko and Haru are looking amazing on the Shirogumi, the song is ok I guess. EDIT: 3rd time listening it, and the song sounds really good :D

18. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Thankfully, the preview PVs have been posted on their official YT account. Which is great because I thought the NicoNico videos' quality was pretty bad.

Shirogumi - Kesshou
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL5WBEnL2DY[/yt]
    Akagumi - Hoshokusha tachi yo
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmuLJE8LF0[/yt]

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    OMG AKAGUMI EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A JOU CENTER THERE WAS SO MUCH KEICCHI I CAN'T EVEN. :^O^: And I really like the song and concept too.

Shirogumi was alright too. Looks to be the best batch of xxx48 B-sides this time around.

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i'm not really mad about jou center...
    i'm mad about mirukii not center!

according to the mixi in the other thread she's still #2 in popularity!