Single [SINGLE] Oh my god! 2011.10.19

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by maxaroni, Aug 14, 2011.

1. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Yeah, nice perfomance again, I just noticed now, but they actually changed for some reason the pyramid formation from the PV (since the quality is horrible, I could only see Fuuko going to the second line, while on the PV she was on the base)

And normally most of these talk parts from MJ suck in my opinion, but this one was pretty good (and it's not only because NMB was on it :awesome: )

LOL that's true. And Haru and Kanakichi lolol my bbs <3

Pretty random questions btw: is the right hole in the plug bigger than the left one or not? Is it allowed to take the passport photo with a wig or not? And the last one couldn't be more random lol (was this written by Perfume's A~chan or not?)

2. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

THIS SINGLE HAS TO LEAK SOON !!!

3. Ares13

Ares13 Kenkyuusei

lol .. I am in Osaka on the week the single release ..

I am not going for any events listed so far ...
    Not getting the single ...

quite simply ... I been into this idol stuff too long to be complacent ...and to not spot crap coming my way..

I don't like the fact Riichan get drop after the initial selection ..

looking at things ...

I can tell Milky will come back ... but not Riichan ...
    Eriko Jo will be number 2 ... cos its in your face ...like it or not ...

to me the scandal is a big bullshit for them to restructure ...

can't wait to see the day ... they start dumping people all over ...to make way for team BII ...lol :D

4. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    ^ Umm... what are you talking about? I'm not even sure what you were trying to say exactly.
    It's weird that you don't seem to miss Miruki getting dropped from senbatsu. Miruki and Riichan were just dropped from senbatsu for Oh My God!, not suspended. They both appeared in Akagumi's Hoshokusha tachi yo PV and still appear on NMB programs. And unless they plan on punishing BOTH Miruki and Riichan more, I expect to see both members return to senbatsu prominently for NMB's 3rd single. It'd be foolish not to.

As for Jou, she will be the future ace of Team M. It makes sense to push her a bit with the inevitable creation of Team M coming soon.

5. NSS7

NSS7 Member

172,474 NMB48
    *69,167 BUMP OF CHICKEN
    *34,280 CNBLUE

6. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

omg, I totally forgot that it was being released today! But those are great first day sales! [clap]
    Did a quick check and Zetsumetsu sold 131,654 on the first day!
    Congrats NMB! [party]
    Now i'm excited to see how much they sell by the end of the week!

7. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

those are really good numbers for their 2nd single - They've outsold SKE48's first 4 singles sales for the first week numbers (up until Banzai Venus) numbers already.

btw, Banzai Venus sold 206,608 in its first week total - It'll be interesting to see how much NMB will sell its first week. also, NMB's first single sold 218,441 in its first week, so at this rate, they'll probably beat that.

I'm glad for them, I enjoy Boku wa Matteru & Kesshou. Wish there was another Mikazuki no Seneka type number though. good job, babies :inlove:

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It's a good single, the best from this round of xxx48 releases so it's well deserved imho. Congratulations girls. [party]

9. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i like all the members of shirogumi better but man... akagumi's song is soooo good, i think they won this round of singles.

my ears might be hearing things wrong but it sounds like jo's voice goes really well with mirukii's.

---

since mirukii made an appearance with yukarin on hamachan ga i decided to watch it.
    i thought it was messed up that they made her promote oh my god.

"hey, we're kicking you out of the single. but you still have to promote it. just say you're in the coupling song." [sealed]

11. Yama

Yama Kenkyuusei

I don't know where I saw this, but few days ago I read about 僕は待ってる and Sayamina was talking about how important this song is for NMB's girls. I really don't know what happened, someone can tel me, please? [sweat]

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^She was just referring to the recent scandals. Nothing to worry about.

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    so i checked out the swimsuit footage.

i thought they would play games or something, like the akb shukan pool special. that was pretty fun.

instead it feels really awkward since a lot of them are like 12/13/14. jeez.

on the other hand the oh my god! swimsuit version makes for a cool dance shot.

14. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    ^ Yeah, the whole swim competition seemed awkward. The poolside Oh My God! performance (with the whole song performed for once) was quite nice though. Wish they could have done the signature pyramid at the end, but I understand for safety purposes why they wouldn't.

15. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^^ I watched some parts, and I was a little disappointed =/.. (yeah, maybe it's because Speed Wagon wasn't there lol)...no Yuppi or Kanakichi in a bikini for the perfomance too :nothappy: and lol man, Jou's Akagumi leader :wtf: I really hope this isn't a sign for Team M leader ROFL
    And Haru-Kanakichi pair is becoming really frequent or what :)? (I'm not complaining at all :awesome: )

------------

Happy Music
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnNMLqS5hCk[/yt]
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE0OTg0MTUy.html...-...Download
    Lol Fuuko is back to the base.

And I need the live perfomance of "Nande ya nen, Idol" from the concert now...
    rank on "AX", please ;A;
    (I really have no idea who sings says "suki na tabemono wa 'fruit parfait'" on the song...I wonder if it's Kanakichi with a high pitched voice oO)

16. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Oh My God! 4th day

54,872 NMB48
    14,414 BUMP OF CHICKEN
    *5,781 KARA

17. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    for me there were only four notable things from the swim competition

-maachun was super hyper, it was fun to watch and she was getting all hype with everyone else
    -nana trying to show off the goods. lol
    -sayaka with her pose trying to be all cool
    -kishino rika was surprisingly thin. i thought that because of her face and legs she was kinda chubby but apparently i was wrong

18. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    That's a pretty impressive 4th day... I'm assuming it's from theater/event sales?

19. oddball

oddball Member

6th day sales were

3,782 giving them a total of 260,254! :awesome:

beat out Zetsumetsu total sales in the first week! [party]

20. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    so what will this yrs singles top 10 look like? ***48 groups total domination!