Single [SINGLE] SDN48 - 2nd Single [Ai, chuseyo] - 06/04/2011

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by aakun, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Criss

Criss Member

Re: [SINGLE] SDN48 - 2nd Single [Ai, chuseyo] - 2011.03.23

I really dont care about this senbatsu, as long as is a good release this time :fp: :fp: Maybe because I see SDN48 more like a "group". Yes they have they popular "stars" but even so I like the banner of the new senbatsu, looks good.

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm not even going to try putting my words into feelings. But this is shit. And so is the title. I can understand if they don't want to rely on the ex-AKB members so much, but if it's something to do with that then why the hell is Kohara there over the other three. Kazue should be there as well. YOU CANT DROP A VOTED #1 THE NEXT SINGLE >:0

I'll still be buying it though. I hope Tengoku is amazing.

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

What is this >__________________<

Not sure if I'll buy this, but I'm excited for the solo since she's the amazing singer girl D=
    Well, there's a chance I might buy it if the songs are amazing... but korean >_>

4. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

http://natalie.mu/music/news/45275

just a description of the content and an explication of the title;

i would translate but i suck at it xd. someone will probably do it later

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

WHAT IS THIS?!

No Meetan, Chenchu or anyone I actually enjoy looking at in senbatsu.
    I'm already disliking this single XD

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

"The title of the single is "Ai, chuseyo" and "chuseyo" means "kudasai" (give me / please) in Korean. The lyrics, saying "please give me a burning love" are impressive, and it's a love song sung with the feeling of adult women like only SDN48 can"

of course it isn't bad. But AKB producing team is the one always going "we can't change people in senbatsu, because casual fans / tv viewers wouldn't recognize it's AKB". And those same people created a popularity election to choose GAGAGA's senbatsu, sent the main three/four girls to all tv shows, they did all the talking, they were on the freaking cover, and now none of them is there. How is people going to recognize it's SDN? I'm all for a change of lineup and I wish sometimes AKB did it too; but in a gradual way, not so sudden like this, and certainly I don't think it's a good idea to change the first three frontgirls. :fp:

7. liverliverliver

liverliverliver Kenkyuusei

^I totally agree, they should've made it far more subtle, maybe change a few girls around. I would've thought they would keep the general formation of things. I don't understand why they dropped Chen Qu too, weren't they trying to push her to the forefront with the last single (had her fill in the missing senbatsu spot)? I can understand trying to promote the less popular girls (I wanna know them more too), but this is an awkward way of doing it.

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I'm not all that upset over the senbatsu change only because I don't know the members yet, but I agree with those here that the main senbatsu members should not have been changed to rapidly and a gradual change would have been better.

With that said, I'm a little annoyed they are still going with the K-Pop-theme. I wish they'd stop it and just sing Japanese. I love K-Pop and I listen to it often but if I wanted to listen to K-Pop I'd listen to it from Korean artists. They can make really good K-Pop-inspired songs in Japanese and I think it would appeal to more audiences outside of the wota and people who like K-Pop. Right now, I see K-Pop as a fad in Japan, it's really popular now, but it will die out and when that happen what will SDN do then?

However, I'm still looking forward to this release, so I can't wait till we get to hear some songs~

Kay

9. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

if only this mass shuffle of senbatsu was also applied to akb singles, i wouldn't be upset. i'm all for new girls getting a chance. however, i hope meetan, nontii, and cindy is back in the next single.

10. Yama

Yama Kenkyuusei

WOW! I was a little surprised with the senbatsu in the beginner but now I think this gonna be awesome! All of the girls will have her chance to shine and this is great!

11. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

Even though I hate to not see Nonti and Meetan , there still a few members I like in the senbatsu. For me the shuffle is pretty evened out. I'm still fairly new so I'm excited at the chance to see other members so soon.

I'm also not upset by the K-Pop theme. I love J and K pop so it's the best of both worlds for me.

12. Akanesora

Akanesora Kenkyuusei

So, for me, Tengoku no doa wa sankaime no beru de aku ( Stooop :hand: wtf this title is shit ) is the second A-side :lol: Can't wait too see more, the promotional pic is beautiful, i need an audio rip now :music:

13. anathema

anathema Kenkyuusei

What the…
    :blink:
    I’m happy that some of the previously Undergirls will be in the title track, and the promotional pic is quite beautiful (much better than the GAGAGA one, to be honest) but I was not prepared for these Senbatsu changes.
    And this kpop thing again :fp:

14. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

As long as the songs don't totally suck I don't mind. I'm more of a casual SDN48 fan. I'm happy for Kohara though.

15. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

T_____T HECK YEAH. KYURURUN IS STILL IN SENBATSU.

I'M BAWLING SO HARD. I'm so happy for Kyururun. ;____; <3 ;djga;ljg;lajg;ljag;lajgl;ajglaj~!!

16. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

... OK, I'm happy that Yukarin is in senbatsu and it's nice that management is giving everyone a chance but...
    Meetan, CinDy, and Nontii being in undergirls. NO. THAT'S POOP.

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Whoa... so from 1st -> 2nd single, they dropped the #1, #3, #4, #5, and #11 top-vote getters (#10 and #12 graduated)? I'm a little stunned. But it will be interesting to see / hear how this turns out.

18. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

Sideyeing the management so hard right now... I just don't get why would they put those girls in Undergirls after they went through all the election process and stuff. Maybe, something that I've been thinking for a while is that since the GAGAGA senbatsu was the result of a popularity contest the singing/dancing level was below of what they expected (??) but even that doesn't make sense since the GAGAGA senbatsu was still pretty impressive.

I do like the idea of changing the senbatsu though, since I don't really know much about the 2nd gen girls, the undergirls will have their pv and song and Rachel is getting the solo she deserves so much. Let's see how it turns out at the end.

19. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Ummmm...

NACHU ISN'T IN THE B-SIDE UNDERGIRLS!!! SHES IN THE TYPE-A EXCLUSIVE UNGERGIRLS ://

I honestly don't care about them putting the normal senbatsu girls in the B-side though, because I like don't know any of them(Except Noro Kyao because shes the only girl I know in it..)

I like how they're marketing in Korea but did GAGAGA even sell in Korea?? Does anyone know how much it sold or if it even charted?

P.S. It looks like they took out the wannabe Tomochin from senbatsu X]

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

... wannabe tomochin?

I'm kind of disappoint that kohara is still senbatsu and meetan's not, but meh.

Hopefully the songs will be good.