Single [SINGLE] SKE48 14th [Mirai to wa] 14/03/19

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by otoppoi, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    SOUNDSCAN = 118K

13th 147k
    12th 167k
    11th 181k
    10th 163k
    9th 150k
    8th 151k
    7th 124k
    6th 129k
    5th 58k

2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Whoa, NMB's single sold 368,719 [shock] for the first day. At this rate, it's likely it'll surpass SKE.

Someone please tell me the SKE wotas are just saving up for the election. I don't want to accept it that NMB has overtaken SKE in terms of popularity.

3. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    today no1 with 16016

hope sale continue good like that

4. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

NMB's latest single is with the NMB Request Hour voting tix so it's expected that the 1st day number to be good.

5. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    SKE single with request hour ticket but no high like that

6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I know that's the popular theory floating around, but I don't buy that at all. Your average wota isn't some 12 year-old who has to scrape together their allowance to buy a CD. These singles aren't expensive, and I don't think any fan who cares enough to powervote members during sousenkyo would simply skip a single release and all its corresponding events over chump change. If it were all about the election right now wouldn't NMB's sales have taken a hit as well so their fans could "save up" for it?

NMB has been steadily getting stronger, while SKE has just been experiencing some real growing pains. Although I'm an SKE-oshi, I don't see any reason to begrudge NMB their success. These are sister groups, not rivals. All 48-group sales are still above and beyond most other artists. [party]

7. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    What pains me is that massive drop in sales compared to the last single.

8. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    fyi, Utsukushii including request hour ticket sold 416,341 on first day.

I agree with otoppoi. There's no point in comparing 2 groups. I will do what I have to do to support SKE48 :inlove: To save money, I chose cheapest shipping SAL this time so I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully, they won't get lost somewhere [wonder]

9. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    You know what, maybe it was the song itself. If the last 20 to 30% is down to the song then Mirai must be close to... 0... I am sorry but this a side is pretty rubbish

10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I doubt that it's about the song. I think it was established before that the song quality rarely affects the sales. And assuming it is, I think the Mirai to wa is a good song and it also celebrates SKE48 as a group who reached their goal at Nagoya Dome. This one is also probably the last SKE single before the great shuffle takes effect.

So for all it's worth, it's just sad that this one didn't sell as well as what we hope it will.

Of course I know that NMB and SKE are not exactly rivals but I still prefer SKE being more popular than the others. It's similar to how AKB fans will probably feel if ever SKE singles do better than AKB.

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
  12. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

3rd day of 2nd week and still no1, I dont know what's happen but still hope 500k total sale

13. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    or SKE wota pride ? [hehe]

14. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

its good, to slap that mouth of nmb's fans for always yapping about something so insignificant. :D

15. yJo3RKcOjW

yJo3RKcOjW Kenkyuusei

NMB had a low 3rd day. There's no conspiracy.

16. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

Anyone know where I can listen Bokura no kizuna?

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Insignificant? It wasn't insignificant when it started to look like NMB were getting higher sales than SKE was it? Now that it's "Back to normal", it's insignificant again, right?

I think the sales were generally like that, but after seeing NMB's first day sales, wota's bought more albums. It's as simple as that really. I did suspect it would be due to the Elections but then again, it's never affected the sales before, and it shouldn't now, so there isn't any reason for it to decrease. A few people have said it might be due to the mass graduation which could be what has hurt the sales.. I'm going to wait until their post election single to see how the sales are before making a solid statement.

18. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

please dont start a fire here and stop insulting other 48g fans

dont feed the troll

19. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    The rap battle is seriously one of the best things I have seen in a while. Neesan is so great when rapping and Ayachan can't rap to save her life. Her bow was so precious too <3 <3.

As for the song, I love Mirai to wa even though I didn't at first. Hearing it on CD was much better than the earlier rips I heard. The vocals are really nice and I love the music for the A-side and the B-side that I heard (KII's) was nice. I wasn't a fan of Mayflower, but eh, it's listenable.

The PV was so beautiful, but so much Rena and Jurina! It's starting to become annoying since Ayachan has surpassed Jurina in my ranking. I love Jurina, but give me more Ayachan! There was seriously a lack of Churi too.

Anyways, I'm happy I got this single. The Limited C's cover is beautiful! I hope to get the rest one day.

20. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hmm okay i respect this perspective but i'm not sure i totally agree but thats fine. I finally got my cd type a ... grown on me a little bit. good to see the recovery in numbers