Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka Hashiritai - [Yaruki Hanabi] (04/22)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

in first single i don't got anything just pic of them all

but so fast the release of second single wish can be better than before

i'm not buying this single this time maybe someday okane jyanai :sad:

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Great !

I'm all in for supporting this group, solely because of Harugon <3
    ... and Team B in general.
    Now I just have to hope I get a Harugon card again. (can I be that lucky, again? :XD: )

3. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I want Naachan photocard, I am buying this single too.....

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Uh...we haven't heard any previews/anything about it yet. You can't say that.

I would hope it's better, but face it, Aoi Mirai was pretty awesome =D

As long as it's better than Tane...I thought that was quite a disappointment compared to no3b's first single. Comparing the Tane PV and the Hatsukoi Dash PV (from what I've seen of it in previews), I really do prefer the Hatsukoi Dash one because they're running (with funny stuff), air guitaring, and...don't stay in one room.

So I hope the budget for Watarirouka Hashiritai's 2nd single is just as high as Hatsukoi Dash.

@ haruna_hamasaki

Aoi Mirai was actually an OP, which is better because everyone watches OPs, but some skip EDs since the show they were watching is over. So more publicity. It's usually harder to secure OP positions, since they get changed much less often than EDs.

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Shin-koda said "think" it will be better. It's just a prediction. XD And to be honest, it's not that hard to beat the first single. :fear:

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I have a feeling this song and PV will be really cute, with "fireworks" in the name. The last AKB song with "hanabi" in the title was Boku no uchiage hanabi, right? If they wear yukata in the video, it'll be cuuuute. <3 Just saying, that's what I thought of right off the bat. XD

Question: do purchases from Amazon count for Oricon? The lowest prices for the single seem to be there. XD

7. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yes. Amazon has expensive shipping prices, btw.

8. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Really? Does that make it less worth it than buying from HMV, in the end, despite the lower initial price? XD

Man, I still haven't even bought the Hatsukoi Dash DVD, and I want that, too. But if I have to buy four singles plus a DVD every time Watarirouka releases a new single, that's going to seriously add up. I don't know if I can keep doing this. XD I wonder if the C version will have a "special movie" this time and if it will be worth it, because the cake baking C DVD for Hats Dash was probably the least interesting of the LE DVDs, for me.

Aldkfjh curse my need to support Nacchan to the absolute fullest and own as much merchandise of her as possible.

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I really do hope there are yukata in the PV... that'd be adorable. Also, I hope that Mayu doesn't have almost all of the vocals again. It's fine that she's the center and the main girl, but I think they should add some lines for the OTHER three girls.

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

The cover outfits look cute, but I don't like them with the blue jackets, only without. LE A is my favourite, RE is really cute, and LE C is cute for the wind machine blowing their hair. XD Those jackets on the B and C covers are just too much, IMO.

I can't judge what kind of song it will be based on this combination of title and outfits. I will no doubt start growing impatient for the song to come out, soon, haha.

As for the B-side names, "Renai Athlete" sounds a little stupid, but "Shiroi Tulip" sounds nice. =)

11. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

well sorry to say that but i hope they stop releasing 3 different lmtd editions with a DVD...
    DVD A will have 一流アイドルへの道~1st STAGE~(the path to a first class idol 1st Stage)
    b is 一流アイドルへの道~2nd STAGE~(the path to a first class idol 2nd Stage )
    C is 一流アイドルへの道~3rd STAGE~(the path to a first class idol 3rdStage)
    and the DVD single will have 一流アイドルへの道~FINAL STAGE~(the path to a first class idol final stage) as bonus material.
    So to get the whole story or whatever this is you need to buy the 3 lmtd editions plus the DVD...(well that is what the official site says..kind of....)
    I think its going to far with raping our wallets...
    Sorry for the language but i really think this is going a bit too far...

12. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

It is. When other artists release ten million versions of a single, it doesn't usually happen with every single. I obviously want this entire "story", so I'll have to buy everything. Man. Wallet raping, indeed.

And I still want the Hats Dash DVD. D:

13. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    The covers are okay... I liked Hatsukoi Dash's more though. My favorite would be C, then the RE. The other two make them look large, though.

14. CupOfMidsummer

CupOfMidsummer Kenkyuusei

^Really? I like these so much more.

Oh my god, THE UNIFORMS. They are so cute! <3

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I don't know... these feel stale to me.

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Without the jackets, they make me think of a circus for some reason. No idea why. I really hope the jackets are nowhere to be found in the PV, in any case. D:

17. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

I don't know the transfer money system so give up on the single [Again] :cry: :cry:

18. modkeep

modkeep Kenkyuusei

Yaruki Hanabi short radio rip

Here's the short version Yaruki Hanabi, its a low quality radio rip but you'll get an idea on how's its gonna sound like.

19. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

Oh my god,This song sound awesome,I Can't wait for the pv to come out!

20. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

Oh cute! I love this more than Hatsukoi Dash already :cute: