Single SKE48 21st [Igai ni Mango] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by JadeFlower, Jun 5, 2017.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  2. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

They actually dropped Masana and Tani out of senbatsu, woah :| But Non is still there, so I'm pretty happy even if she's at the dead end of the formation :worthy:

I hope management won't make the same mistake with Yunana like they did with Anmi

3. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have always preferred Yunana to Rara so this center makes me happy! Rukatin making senbatsu was long awaited, but I am bummed that Masana is out.

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I hope Rara-Yuna-Kano would be "future-ace-ceneter-trio" :^O^:! If I want Nogish-type song I choose Kano, SKE - Rara, Kawaii Team-8 style-HKT(more idolish) - Yunana =) but also I hope mngmnt wouldn't drop Sugawara... she is amazing girl :cute:

5. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Woah, what a young senbatsu, really putting in some new blood. Congratz to Obata!! this is a bigger airdrop then Rara, but I'm wondering if she was strong in handshake sales or showroom popular? (like Mio in HKT's early career). - It seems like her air drop was taken better than Rara's, from a fan's point of view

I think Rara wasn't showing the results they wanted from her super push, she even talked about it before. but she was picked for this year's election single as one of SKE's reps so maybe not. I think this is managements way of showing themselves debating on it, I think it will depend on her election results. Idk lets also see her position in the formation later.

Even though Kao-tan is my oshi, I understand her not being in senbatsu, she is technically a top SKE member, but her senbatsu selections were only when she made new heights in her career like her first election placement, google+, AKB senbatsu
    I feel so bad Oya isn't in it, it was obvious she was gonna graduate sooner or later but dropping her was harsh

Well its now obvious who the 8th gen ace will be (oh wait maybe not I just learned her age, damn maybe she is the new Sally).

6. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Rara is a bigger airdrop I think, she was only a KKS, not even the most popular one (fans have always favoured Yunana).

I am actually thinking whether Rara's (rumoured) aversion to bikini plays a role in her being at the back of the (supposedly) formation. Is she gonna avoid it at all cost, or is she gonna be like Jurina, awkward with gravure shoots but rocks all the performances / videos in sexy clothes ?

Re: Yukina, promoting whoever can stick with fans first and let the other girls grow are mgmt's safe strategy for now. Lets hope 8th gen is not a second D1 coming because I have seen no other D1 other than Sally beingn featured prominently and they debuted 3 years ago. 7D2 have 3 who have been in senbatsu.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wow they gonna release 9 editions? I hope for better covers... The last ones weren't the bests... Better than the last of NMB but this is another kind of story:rolleyes:
    Let's see if they really gonna go full out with the summer theme. bikini and so on. :shifty:

8. Agi

Agi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yunana, Mayaan, Isshiki, Ayamelo my future ske48

9. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Knowing that Oya won't be in the single is quite hard and sad.

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Oya wasn't on Vacancy either
    is there a reason known or management just didn't want her there?

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Maybe Oya put the request of management down because of the new generation?:confused: Like She did. Well but she didn't announce her graduation yet. And I hope she stays for some time:blush:

12. dhp48

dhp48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    Devastated that Tani didn't make it. She has so much to give!

13. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Yes me too! :p

I am just confused why Tani is out? I can't understand.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Really great choice for Yunana as center!!! Congrats!!! I barely watch SKE Lod's but I saw a SKE KKS Lod 1-2 years ago, and since then I thought Yunana is the ideal member to push as ace for SKE. I'm glad she got center. and it's even better that it's a summer song, I hope the Pv will be very colorful/refreshing and the song will be fun and upbeat and full of energy. I really miss this kind of songs from 48G. Something like Pareo wa Emerald <3

I hope for the next senbatsu they'll also add Nojima Kano too.

15. Mirlenia

Mirlenia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Congratulations!

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If the Okinawa mess didn't happen, the single might be first performed in the SSK Concert. I have a hunch about that. I wonder where they'll do it besides the SSK Concert, in TV? Or any other SKE concert in the near future?

17. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    WHO'S LOVING THOSE COVER!! OMFG YUNANA IS SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN!! :^O^::^O^::inlove: YYYYYYYY.jpg

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Remind so much of NMB's Durian.

So it's gonna be a Nao - Yunana - Jurina front? Looks like they foresaw the election lol