Stage [STAGE] Team N 2nd Stage [Seishun Girls] - 2011/05/19~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Apr 25, 2011.

1. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    they basically made it so mayu was the ultimate front girl. basically. just like in B2. 8D;

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

actually, you're not *raises hand shyly*

yes please *_______________*.
    I don't think Sayaka will be in kinjifuta, she's MUCH more suited for Blue Rose.

I was actually hoping that if they had to reshuffle a stage instead of getting their original stage (pffffff nice joke XD considering what happened to KII3, Team N will have their first original stage at the end of 2012) they would do K3. "Nounai paradise" and the other genki songs fit their image, Sayaka could play instruments in Tomo yo :cute: , the units are great (except the hone song -_- - NANA FOR MARIA!!!!11)...

I wonder if we'll get any kind of release of N1. ;__;

3. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

I just realized that If Mirukii gets to be in Kinjirareta AND riho gets to be in Blue Rose (PLEASE!! She fits the image perfectly :^O^: ) then I'll be the happiest woman in this forum.

4. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

OMG TEAM N DOING BLUE ROSE *FAINTS*
    K2 is one of the stages that I've barely listened to. Now I probably will :p

But wasn't N1 only being performed for about 5 minutes? o.o

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Stage starts this week.. I've applied for tickets for Saturday. Next to no hope of landing them, but I'll apply for hundreds more before the end of summer to make sure I can at least once.

They've upped the price. 1st Stage was 980 yen.. 2nd Stage is 1980 yen So doubled more or less. Still in comparison to nearly every other gig with a national act, it's fantastic value. Intimate theatre setting (250 seats ish) 2 hour performance, and the Hi-touch afterwards. AKB shows are about 2980 I believe so it's still cheaper than them. Had a feeling the price would up, 980 yen for what you get is almost like giving it away.

6. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I wasn't really interested in NMB48, at least I didn't want to.

But after watching Docking48 and the 2 Mujack SP, I'm starting to like some of the girls.
    I always thought Nana stood out from the others, and thanks to those tv shows, I started to notice Keicchi, Ripopo and Ainyan.

Now, I just want those 4 girls to be in Blue Rose, I think it'd be awesome.

7. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Today's the DAY!
    or at least in Japan.....
    EXCITE!!!

Last hopes/predictions (Based on positions) for me :awesome:

Kinjirareta - Mirukii, Sayamina (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, give them something close to an equal ground)
    Blue Rose - Nana, Riichan, Keichii, RIHO? probably not even though she's best suited here than Ame but most likely Maachun

and for Cinderella too :omfg:

8. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

I see Sayamina in Blue Rose.

Also Milky might end up being Erepyon in Ame no Doubutsuen and that disappoints me.
    HOWEVER. I can also see her in Kinjirareta and that pleases me.
    I don't like Nana's voice, and do not want her with Milky doing that though lol.

I wish this was K4 instead of K2.

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I hope not. I hate Ame no Doubutsuen. D: She already got a cute unit in N1, so I don't want her getting another in N2. I'm personally hoping she'll get Kinjirareta, but I have no idea with who. I'd say Nana, but she already got a ballad-y duet in N1.

I wouldn't mind having Nana in Blue rose, but I don't think her voice would fit. :fear:

Me too. :^O^:

10. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    My predictions:

Blue rose
    - Yamamoto Sayaka, Kishino Rika, Fukumoto Aina, Yamada Nana

Kinjirareta futari
    - Ogasawara Mayu, Watanabe Miyuki
    (to be honest, I wanted to put Nana here but I couldn't really imagine any else that would fit Blue rose well...)

Ame no doubutsuen
    - Shiroma Miru, Kinoshita Haruna, Yoshida Akari, Kondo Rina, Jonishi Kei, Kadowaki Kanako

Fushidara na natsu
    - Kotani Riho, Shinohara Kanna, Matsuda Shiori, Mori Ayaka, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Yamada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu, Yoshida Akari

K2 is probably my least favorite Team K stage, but it's all cool. :)
    But like loveandcoffee mentioned, K3 (my 2nd favorite K stage) would have been amazing. *___*
    (Or K6 which is my favorite Team K stage.)

11. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

I don't think girls will double up units... Fushidara will probably be the left over unit, I think.

12. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^But fushidara na natsu was a front girl song in both K2 and B1 >.>

13. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I'm so trying to find people going to the shonichi on twitter and whatnots. >__< I am so excited. My only hopes are Ripopo for Blue Rose and Milky x Kanakichi for Kinjifuta ;A;. God I'd die ;__________;.

14. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

There's a lot of fake posts on 2ch, don't know what to believe :/

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

what I'm gathering so far from twitter (several sources quoting it... which might mean someone has sent out a wrong info and everyone retweeted it XD so take it with a grain of salt) is that Sayaka, Ainyan and Maachun are surely in Blue Rose (who's the 4th??? ><), Kinjifuta is NANA AND AKARIN I REPEAT NANA AND AKARIN I CAN DEAL WITH IT :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: , Milky, Kanakichi, Rii and Kei are in Ame no doubutsuen.

Gonna update if I find more info.

16. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

What I have :

青薔薇 山本・小笠原・岸野・福本
    禁2   山田・吉田
    動物園 渡辺・近藤・上西・白間・門脇・森・木下
    シンデレラ選抜 山本・渡辺・山田・小笠原・吉田・近藤
    死亡確認 松田・篠原・小谷

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I have the same data so we can assume it's correct by now?

(for the non Japanese literate:
    Blue rose - Yamamoto, Ogasawara, Kishino, Fukumoto
    Kinjirareta futari - Yamada, Yoshida
    Ame no doubutsuen - Watanabe, Kondo, Jonishi, Shiroma, Kadowaki, Mori, Kinoshita

as expected...
    (Cinderella wa damasarenai senbatsu: Yamamoto, Watanabe, Yamada, Ogasawara, Yoshida, Kondo)

DAMN. RIPOPO. T______________________T
    (confirmed dead (as in, the backdancers' backdancers T__T) : Matsuda, Shinohara, Kotani)

18. oddball

oddball Member

I would forgive them all other sins if this happened! :awesome:

19. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Sayamina in Blue Rose is perfect. Nana in Kinjirareta, too. But Keicchi did end up in Doubutsuen...(I wanted her to be Chiyuu).

Why did Ripopo end up with nothing? As always, there are decisions I support and some that I question.

Now I just have to win tickets!

20. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Matsuda is in Ame no Doubutsuen too

Penguin:Jonishi
    Giraffe : Kondo
    Elephant : Watanabe
    Chimpanzee : Shiroma
    Camel : Mori
    Lion : Matsuda
    Zebra : Kinoshita
    Panda : Kadowaki

They performed their single during the Encore.