Stage48 member meet in Japan

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by sangackt, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    It would be fun to go to special room in AKB Cafe, but I'm not good at hanging out with a lot of people at the same time. I'm sure I could make time for it, even if I'm going to be busy as hell my last week in Japan, but I don't think I would have the money for it.

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    If booking the group room seems a bit much, I might recommend checking out the "Tanima", right at the corner behind the Don Quixote. Easier to get in, cheaper and probably just as important as the official cafe. Has for the longest time been a place for fan meetings and hangouts. Very homely atmosphere.

3. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

The problem with the group room is the times are really awkward. during the week there is only morning 11:00 - 13:00 or night 21:00-23:00 which aren't really that convenient imo...

The room is a flat price, so the cost would be shared between the people that came if a full 16 it would only be 625yen each for the room. then extra for food.

I do think somewhere cheaper and more convenient time-wise would be better. I like HRP's suggestion too :)

Guess the main thing is we need to decided on a specific date to meet up. 23rd might be the best?

4. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

But the 23rd is Disney day :D
    edit: the evening/night of 23rd MIGHT be ok if I'm ok to be a bit late and somebody gives me directions

5. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I think Cristafari told me about Tanima when I met him, but I have never been there. I don't really wanna hang out with 16 creeps at the same time, so I'd rather go in a small group to Tanima. Evening on the 23rd should work fine by me.

6. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately for myself, my friend and I will be arriving about 4 or 5 pm on the 23rd from a 16 hour flight, so once we get through customs and all the shenanigans of the airport, plus make it to our hotel and put our stuff down, we're probably gonna want to eat and then crash. I know we were planning to go to the AKB Cafe, but I don't think we had decided on a time just yet. What I do know, is that we have reservations at the AKB Shop in Harajuku on the morning of the 24th.

*EDIT* I talked to my friend and it sounds like we might be up for a meetup on the night of the 23rd, however, as I mentioned, we probably wouldn't be available until roughly around the 8-9 time since we will be arriving that evening and need to get through customs and 1.5 hour train ride to hotel. Fortunately, our hotel is very very close to Akihabara, so once we dump our stuff, getting to the meetup would not take very long at all.

7. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Hi all, I'll be in Tokyo from the 22nd till the 26th, and in Japan elsewhere for longer. I'll be happy to meet anyone in that timeframe.

As for a specific S48 meetup, I don't care if its at the official AKB Cafe (whats so special about that anyway?) or that other place mentioned, or indeed anywhere, as long as we all meet...

LOL, you and DisneySea....

--------

How many people are in now anyway? Or is it only worth counting after tomorrow and people know whether they have TokyoDome tickets or not?

8. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

As Jul said might be best to wait and see once people know about TD tickets and whatever. Doesn't have to be 23rd.

As Violetbutterfly and Ultidark are busy that day any other day is fine :)

I didn't win TD tickets so am free any day after 1pm really :)

9. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

I will arrive on the 23rd and will be in tokyo until the 27th. So do we have a place or time pick out yet?

10. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

Let's just keep it on the 23 to make it easier for everyone.

If members are still around after the concert then we can schedule another meet up.

The place is probably Tamina so the time can be flexible.

How many people can Tamina accomodate?

11. ricshos

ricshos Kenkyuusei

I'll be in Japan from the night of the 21st until the 27th afternoon...i'd love to meet some fans (even though i'm a new member here =X)

12. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I think we are fine with meeting up on the night of the 23rd, as long as you guys plan on sticking around for a while. As I mentioned, we will be arriving around 4 pm, so I don't think we can be there until possibly around 8ish, so hopefully everyone will still be around then. Would love to meet some more S48 fans and faces. [clap]

13. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Hmmmm, Ok, unfortunately I am now unable to do 23rd, but if people still want to meet others or whatever that day then that's cool and i'll meet some people on different days :)

If not I suggest 27th as an alternative date, this is after TD and will be cool as can discuss stuff that happens at TD or whatever.

Let me know :)

14. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

So do we have any concrete plans for meet up? If not we should just meet at TD before the concert.

15. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

I'll arrive in Tokyo the 25th in the morning to attend the concert that day, is anyone going on Saturday concert as well ? If yes and you'd like to meet, it would be with pleasure :blush:
    Especially that It's gonna be my first time in Japan and my first AKB concert as well... I wouldn't mind to have a guide with me :^^;:

16. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

I'll go to Tanima on the 23rd. If one of us decides to go then I'll go for sure. Just say you're going and I'm there! Maybe around 7. If I see non-Japanese then I'll know it's you guys and I'll say stage48.

@shadowgram, I'll set aside Saturday just for my beloved idols and stage48 members if you all want to meet. I'm not sure which day you have for TD.

@iolo, I'll meet you so check your PM from me in case the other members don't decide on another meeting place/time.

17. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'll be hanging around Akiba on the 23rd from 10am (with a friend). Not sure how long I'll be around, but say feel free to say hi if you see me. I'm white and wear Swedish-color NMB48 shoulder bag, so kind of easy to spot :awesome:

18. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I'm a bit lost in all this.

Are people planning to meet on the Thursday? The evening sounds cool, if someone suggests a time and a place that is easy to find.

I should also be free from the 22nd till 25th, so if you want to say hello, drop me a PM, I'll probably only check the internet once per day once I'm in Japan... I'll definitely be spending all of the 22nd hanging round Akiba, unless I fall asleep due to jet-lag, other days I have no plans.

19. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

I'm also available for a meetup on the 23rd in the later part of the evening after 8-9ish pm. I'll be attending TD on the Sunday.

20. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    So shall we say Tanima after 7 as Mr_M suggested on the Thursday?

Is this a place to get food? (as 7 is kinda dinner time...)