Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is on their mobile page
    http://sp.akb48.co.jp/profile/
    If you click on an AKB member profile, you'll get a larger res image (only slightly larger though! not worth it and will need cropping since it came in landscape format with large white empty space).
    For SKE and NMB, the picture shown on the member list is probably the highest res available. For HKT you will need to click on the profile for each member to see the highest res possible. SKE and NMB profile picture is conveniently named with the member name.

Edit: also the image from the HKT mobile page is significantly larger than from their desktop page. NMB profile picture also larger on mobile. Also I noticed that the NMB profile picture with member name for the file name is only on mobile page.

Also on desktop, when you go to ngt48.com you'll go to the mobile page and ngt48.jp for the normal page. Using mobile, ngt48.jp will show the page according the browser user agent. The mobile page will have higher res profile picture, but the desktop page picture is named with the member name. For NGT, even the desktop version of their profile picture is in higher res vs other group profile picture. The team costume is new, but KKS costume is the same as before, but different pose (newer!).

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  2. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Yeah that's what I'm doing for SKE, just grabbing it from the member list. Well I'll just leave AKB till the end :^^;: Or let someone else fiddle around with editing the photos to the right size :p

3. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm almost done with Team N. I can take the rest of NMB if you want to. I believe I was first too so you might be warned for duplicates :^^;:
    However, I have no idea how to change the boxes on the bottom of the page of every member (where their team + team members are). Can somebody else do it or can someone teach me?

4. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Sweet! Thank you.

5. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    You just need search for the template. For example, when you edit a person's page sometimes you will see the templates used at the bottom of the page; just search for those and you'll be able to edit them, e.g. Team N's Template :chuffed: Also don't forget to put their 2015 photos in the gallery!

I'm almost done with SKE, the only things that will be missing once I'm done are the AKB Kennin pics and Kizaki Yuria, since she's using an AKB profile photo. I'll leave that to someone who has MUCH better photo editing skills than I do to pull it from their website [hehe]

6. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    SKE's profiles have been updated! :D I'm gonna take a break now, since updating 63 girls and all their profiles and links is a lot to do [hehe] If no one's done NGT by the time I get back, though, I'll do them next :p

7. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    You should be alright with uploading them as it is, the previous NGT profile pics were 1280px x 1600px [hehe]

8. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    NGT profiles updated :chuffed:

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I can search for Group photos. Especially NMB! But you are free :D

Sent with Taptalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    @momo I'll reupload Team N/M pics. First because of the name and .png. So in Future it will be easier to change

Sent with Taptalk

11. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @natsu-kun tbh even management seems to have trouble deciding which romaji to use :p in the english description for "Max-toki 315-go" on Youtube she's down as Honma Hinata, and in her introduction video she has both "Honma" and "Homma" in the description [hehe] I think from that video, though, she say's her name as "Honma", and traditionally the character 本 is read as "Hon", so it was settled as that. I have heard ん be pronounced as "m" on very rare occasions though!

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am no expert in Japanese pronunciation (I am a beginning learner), but I remember getting confused watching an old video of Acchan with her lips together making an m sound when the subtitles showed an ん.

Here are two answers from Googling that agree:
    1) ん followed by 'm' 'p' or 'b' is often pronounced as 'm.' Like さんぽ、さんまい、さんばい。
    2) Before a bilabial stop, like [p, b, m], the ん sound is made with your lips. That means that you get an [m] sound, which is the same as the first consonant in the English words “make mine Marvel”.

Another interesting claim from google: "Actually, 'n' or 'ng' or even 'm' doesn't matter for native Japanese speakers. They are all written as ん'n', and we don't care about the pronunciation difference." I interpret the "we" as saying the writer is a native speaker.

In many languages words are pronounced the easiest way so the sounds flow together. Compare homma and honma. Which is easier?

13. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Okay, damn. :( It was my first time changing photos.
    Seems like AKB photos haven't been changed yet. So if someone would like to do that, the offer's yours.

14. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @momo It's alright, sorry they're being changed after you spent so much time on it. But at least you'll know what to do next time we have to do something like this :chuffed:

As for AKB and Team pics, would @DeJure or @kk127 be able to shop them together? You guys seem good at putting them together :D

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I'll do the group photos now. Those are no problem.
    The individual ones though...

You either have these circle ones from the web version:
    download (1).png

Or these square ones from mobile, with a big amount of white padding at each side:
    83100536.jpg

So we either have to use those circles, or decide on cropping every single square one from mobile.
    I don't recall where the profile sized ones we have now for AKB were from, so maybe those are also around? Idk.

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Yeah I'm really sorry but for the next time it's easier :) You only have to change the year. For the next time you know it. When you want to change more pics. You can reupload Team M. Only if you want... Damm now I feel bad xD

Sent with Taptalk

17. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm very persevering so to me it's not a big deal if you have to change both the year and the file format, but I completely understand if it's difficult. Since there's a lot of photos to change it's better to just have to change the year.
    Well, at least the photos are in the profiles. Now we have 1 year to change them into .jpg, hahah!

18. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @DeJure I'm inclined for cropping the mobile site, but obviously that will take some time to do that for the 100 or so girls that are in AKB48 :^^;: I did a test which was a basic crop in Paint, how does this look for everyone?:
    test.jpg
    Also, is there a way to get the mobile photos on my laptop directly? Currently I have to save the image on my phone and send it to myself via email. I've tried opening the website @Rurouni posted but Firefox keeps coverting it to the desktop version :p will a different browser keep the mobile site version?

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Okay so I edited the group pics, and also cleaned up the whole Baito/Paruru Baito selection thing.

What I do wonder though is whether we still need the Team Kaigai stuff on the main page. It's long gone from the main AKB site as a section or even a term, and except Suzuki Mariya (who hasn't been to China in forever) all members have transferred/grad. Even Chikarina's transfer didn't metion anything of this.

@MeoJim
    For doing these things I used this Chrome extension:
    chrome.png

It lets you select a device which the website will recognise you as, I usually pick iPhone or iPad and it'll automatically switch to the mobile site.
    Keep in mind that it will do so for every site you refresh after you switched it on, so be sure to switch it off after you're done.

20. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @DeJure cool, thanks for the tip. How was the previous pic? If you think it's okay I can help with editing down the mobile pics for use on the Wiki