Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
  2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    @JadeFlower I thought a bit about it, and if you want to add those chronologies, I think it's best to add them to the bottom. As we don't use the same system of a side infobox like the other wiki does.
    Like this for example:
    testtable.png

Which comes down to this table code:
    Code:
    {| style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-collapse: collapse; text-align: center" border="1" cellpadding="2"
    |- style="background: #1C1C1C; text-align:center"
    ! scope="row" colspan="3"|<span style="color:white;">HKT48 Singles Chronology</span>
    |-
    | style="width:200px; padding: 10px"|[[Suki! Suki! Skip!]]<br/>(March 2013)
    | style="width:200px; padding: 10px"|[[Melon Juice]]<br/>(September 2013)
    | style="width:200px; padding: 10px"|[[Sakura, Minna de Tabeta]]<br/>(March 2014)
    |}
    If you insert it at the bottom I recommend doing a double enter after the last line of trivia, otherwise the table will get squished up too close to that last line.

You can see where you can edit the table for other groups/singles. For SKE just put in their yellow as the background instead of #1C1C1C and the change text color in the span style to black.
    It's a lot of work though, so up to you if you want it.

Also, for those other singles like the Soundtrack of Wreck-it-Ralph, I don't think we should put those on the group's main page as it's just a song from that OST. The OST itself isn't by AKB. That song was also included on a AKB release as well so idk if it's even needed in that way.

For something else, I don't know what is going on with SNH and GNZ/BEJ, but from what I'm hearing there is a lot of confusion/conflict around it right now. With people saying AKS has broken with SNH and now SNH has launched these two new groups with any real consent or something, while AKS has a new partner. And their teams are also simply named B now? The charts have spelling errors ect. I have no clue what to do with SNH/GNZ/BEJ right now, so I'm just gonna see what becomes of it and not personally edit anything on it for now.

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, I agree, we should wait and not edit anything until it becomes more clear, cuz there's a really big conflict right now, they have teams like Team B, Team E, Team NIII, with no consistency to other 48 groups, so it being a different thing from the other 48G might really be true.

4. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Okey, then I'll stop editing them.
    @DeJure Wow that's really nice :) I'll try this out.
    And you're right about Sugar Rush but if I'm not wrong AKB released two charity songs, what about them or HKT with this one digital single? :)

Edit: About BEJ ... Team B has an own flag or something like that and the members are also saying Team B not Team BIII

Sent with Taptalk

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I was looking at Team Z site: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_Z I can't understand why the members origin teams are removed? That is the most important information for those who seeks for archived data. The present data is not important in this case. Why are you destroying the Wiki?

6. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    One-shot units have never have included members team info.

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Then what's the use of classifying them as members and ex-members? Weren't all members of their groups when the unit was created? It's not like graduates specifically graduated or quit the unit.

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It was so when I looked last time. The same as for Team PB and Team YJ. And I agree with @MaiAkikoChan, this classifying is stupid.

9. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    The Team Z page has never had the members in teams; you can go through the revision history and check if you'd like, you don't have to be a wiki member to do so. Team PB & Team YJ have the members in teams because they are single units, and part of AKB releases (aka B-sides to singles etc), so the page is formatted similar to other songs pages. Team Zaka is a one-shot unit and was part of a standalone release, and the page is formatted similar to other group/unit pages. Whether or not you agree with this classification, there's been no changes and noone is trying to 'ruin the wiki'.
    I agree with both of you that seperating grad/non-grad members seems pointless, but regardless it's been that way since the beginning.

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @hinapyon Sorry but I was a bit angry, maybe I remember wrong. :) But I can't understand why there must be a difference between single units and one-shot units??? And it's not consequent, Team Surprise is also a one-shot unit but the members is in teams. And both Team Surprise and Team Z was something AKB did together with Kyoraku. But you must agree that the information in what teams the members was placed when the unit was CREATED is much more important than who are graduated or not graduated NOW. Is the rules carved in stone?

Edit: The Discography is also incomplete, there was also a DVD released together with the single.

Edit 2: I now know where I've seen the members in teams, Studio48. 0.5 points to me. [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now I'm here again after some thinking. I understand the difference @hinapyon is telling but I don't understand why. For me it's only more unnecessary work with those units that demand updating. There is also a very strange presentation with different categories och an ambiguous listning. If you knows the name and of an unit it's no problem, just to search, but if you have to search manuel it's more difficult. So I have a suggestion. First, change all units to have the same ground configuration, with teams belongings when they were made. It was maybe a good idea with this difference in the beginning, but now with 68 units in different categories it's hard to understand. Then place them all in one file and in alphabetically order. I don't know, maybe it's a lot of work but I think this would be better in the future. And even if it's not being done, add the creation date in all units.

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  13. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    So I decided on taking on the seemingly stupid, large and arduous task of entering composers for all the singles :p I'll do them in reverse chronological order, but I started with Silent Majority so that editors can have an idea of how it might look. The composer's page will be very basic unless their J-Wiki page has additional information (e.g. Soulife has information from their wiki page), with just an extra subsection called "Song Credits", and all information is gathered from the Japanese Wikipedia pages of the singles. Since there are a LOT of songs to cover, if someone could be so kind as to help that would be great; if not I don't mind doing this by myself, just that it might be complete around beginning of June [hehe] Also, since I am not a native speaker there is a very real chance that the names are romanised wrong, so if someone could check that that would be great :chuffed:

My next single will be Amagami Hime, and I'll work my way backwards from there

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

15. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I want to join the wiki-team.

[​IMG]

If it would be okay with contributors, I would try to recreate the Singles and Album pages.
    I myself find the momentary version kind of complicated and would like to remodel them to something like this, with a table where you can see the tracks on the individual singles-types and can get a fast overview about these releases.

16. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    You'll find the other teams are also outdated in terms of team photos :p most likely we're just waiting for the new portraits to come out before updating all the teams with the new team photo, since as far as I know they're custom made. When in doubt look at the text, since it's easier to update that on the fly with graduations and promotions as opposed to the team photos

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Shibata Yui's graduation stage is already complete. Consider her a "Former Kenkyuusei"

18. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You're correct, and it's corrected.

I checked the other Saito's while there. All three 'sai' are different (I remember learning it from Nogidoko 斉藤優里 Yuuri 齋藤飛鳥 Asuka 斎藤ちはる Chiharu)

20. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    New 48 Group profile photos are up. Is there an organised way to do this or is it just a free for all? [hehe] I'm going to start working on SKE48, does anyone know how to get a blown-up version of their profile for AKB48? As opposed to the ring surrounding the portrait