Single STU48 9th single [Iki wo Suru Kokoro] - (2023/03/15)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 24, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

Following the sucess of "Hana wa Dare no Mono ?", STU48 will release their next single for upcoming spring, and Ishida Chiho will serve as center for the 3rd time.

Also with:
    • Ishida Minami
    • Imamura Mitsuki
    • Iwata Hina
    • Oki Yuka
    • Kai Kokoa
    • Kawamata Anna
    • Kojima Aiko
    • Takao Sayaka
    • Takino Yumiko
    • Nakamura Mai
    • Fukuda Akari
    • Yoshizaki Rinko
    • Yoshida Sara
    • Rissen Momoka
    • Osaki Serika (1st selection)
    It comes in 5 CDs (Type A, B Limited / regular, theater) and includes 5 songs, and 2 MVs

Covers:
    Type A & B Limited:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Type A & B:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Theater:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/g/gKIZM-90761/
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/g/gKIZM-90763/
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/g/gKIZM-761/
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/g/gKIZM-763/
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/g/gNMAX-1409/
    https://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001006.html

Tracks:
    • Iki wo Suru Kokoro (息をする心)
    • Shizen Tōta Shugi (自然淘汰主義) - Type A
    • Hana wa Dare no Mono ? from the FIRST TAKE, by Ishida Chiho - Type A, Type B
    • Egao no Chance (笑顔のチャンス) by the Setouchi PR unit season 2 - Type B
    • Kamisama mo akireru kurai ni ( 神様も呆れるくらいに) by SHOWROOM senbatsu - Theater

Shizen Tōta Shugi Line up:
    Ikeda Yura, Utsumi Rine, Kawamata Yuuna, Kudo Riko, Sako Himeka, Shinano Soraha, Shimizu Sara, Suzuki Ayaka, Tanaka Miho, Taniguchi Mahina, Harada Sayaka, Hyodo Aoi, Mineyoshi Arisa, Muneyuki Rika, Morishita Maiha, Watanabe Natsuki, Okada Azumi, Okamura Rio, Kurushima Yuuka, Morokuzu Noa

MVs:
    • Iki wo Suru Kokoro (Type A)
    • Egao no Chance (Type B)

https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1606594280675590145
    https://sp.stu48.com/news/detail/14222
    https://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/000970.html

For reference
    Hana wa Dare no Mono / THE FIRST TAKE

if the video does not show watch the video here

Egao no Chance MV

the release day initialy planed for 23-03-01 is pushed to 23-03-15
    https://sp.stu48.com/news/detail/14535

Iki wo Suru Kokoro MV

Dance QR video

Kamisama mo akireru kurai ni MV

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally! it's been some time since the last new single announcement from 48G (and especially for STU). and it's Chiho center! :cute: I hope it's a song like Kaze wo Matsu, my fav STU song.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Last single was a big hit. It's not appropriate to wait that long with a new release.:hehe:

I like the senbatsu lineup, but I still think they could have improved it by adding more new members.
    Why not Kawamata Yuuna? Then they could have shipped a possible W-Kawamata thing.:lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I expected at least 1 of the New Wave member. With a rythm of only 1 release each year, the new girls chances are rather slim.

[​IMG]
    The SHOWROOM senbatsu is a collaboration between STU48 and cosmetic products "naive"

Contest from 22/12/25 to 22/12/31
    The top 5 will be public relationship ambassadors for naive and will sing the related coupling song.
    The song will be used as theme for the upcoming CM campaign (from march to september 2023), it will also be used in various stores etc

https://www.showroom-live.com/event/stu48_naive

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
  5. Elichi48

Elichi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rikochi (Kudo Riko)
    Kawamata Yuuna is sadly one of the least popular members so I doubt they even considered it...:^^;: It would make more sense a W-Sayaka center but it seems like they still don't want to put a 2ki member as their center...

MOD NOTE: DO NOT DOUBLE POST. Learn to edit the first post.

I'm pretty sure they extended this single's promotions because they saw it was going really well + they saw a chance for Kouhaku. I doubt this is going to become the rule from now on.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2022
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Showroom event result (provisional)
    • 10 - Ishida Minami 12,291,236pt
    • 09 - Kojima Aiko 13,777,154pt
    • 08 - Iwata Hina 14,664,536pt
    • 07 - Kai Kokoa 18,901,432pt
    • 06 - Ishida Chiho 18,985,338pt
    • 05 - Harada Sayaka 19,054,579pt
    • 04 - Fukuda Akari 20,372,970pt
    • 03 - Imamura Mitsuki 22,146,782pt
    • 02 - Takao Sayaka 25,037,381pt
    • 01 - Takino Yumiko 29,184,204pt

7. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    That's the results before the last day that were posted at noon JST.

8. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

JUSTICE FOR CHIHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Hope this changes. Harada Sayaka is a worthless member that abandoned all of her push. She was the most popular/pushed 2nd gen member in the beginning but went on a year hiatus and now she can't even make it to senbatsu. This girl does not deserve anything in STU. On her birthday, she said she thinks about quitting idol every day.. Why tf would you support a girl with that kind of mindset?

Who in 2ki deserves center? Sayan? FYI, Chiho is 4 years younger than Sayan.

Yes, anyone from 3rd-7th are not safe.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Final result
    • 10 - Ishida Minami 17,882,314pt
    • 09 - Iwata Hina 19,657,399pt
    • 08 - Kojima Aiko 21,704,869pt
    • 07 - Harada Sayaka 30,121,298pt
    • 06 - Ishida Chiho 33,899,650pt
    • 05 - Takao Sayaka 36,098,657pt
    • 04 - Kai Kokoa 36,350,611pt
    • 03 - Fukuda Akari 41,452,657pt
    • 02 - Imamura Mitsuki 43,227,795pt
    • 01 - Takino Yumiko 44,987,418pt

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Elichi48

Elichi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rikochi (Kudo Riko)
    First of all, Takao Sayaka has always been more popular than Harada, not the other way. Second of all, what did this poor girl do for you to be saying such hateful words? She has poor health and that's why she took an hiatus. The only reason why she can't make it into senbatsu is because management doesn't want to risk it with her unstable health again. She still is one of the best selling 2ki members and the fact that she's given a high number of slots and that she's able to unlock the max number of 2s slots proves that she still has a loyal fanbase. She's lately been showing her hope of joining senbatsu again so I don't think she wishes to stop being an idol. She even had members supporting her for this event so I'm pretty sure that her lack of self-esteem, bad health and STU management not including her on senbatsu has made her re-think many times being an idol, like anyone would do in her position. Even if you think a member is worthless, keep that thought to yourself or your closest circle. It doesn't make you a better person to point out someone else's flaws when you're only being mean about it.

Also, about your comment pointing out Chiho and Saayan's age difference... I don't think I understand your point. If you're talking about how more profitable it is to make a younger member center, I don't think this is your group. All of their centers have been 18+ years. Saayan's main charm is how young she looks like even though she's one of the oldest members, so that's for sure a very good weapon they can use if they choose her as their center. They should soon start choosing 2ki members as centers if they don't want to make the members lose their patience and start graduating, so Saayan is definitely their safest (and most expected) bet.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Poor health? No, it's her poor, fragile mentality. She couldn't handle the pressure of being pushed so she took a long hiatus while other girls were working their ass off. Even if Harada is the best selling 2ki member, she should not be in senbatsu after missing countless concerts, performances, handshakes/videocalls and many other events. It's extremely selfish and greedy of her to still want senbatsu.

Yeah, 18+ years is fine.. I'm not saying they should start giving center to 15-years-olds, just not 24+ year olds.. Rissen was 16 (2nd gen center) and Chiho was barely 18 when they got their first center. MaiQ only got her center because it was that bs triangle center. Yumirin was already 20 when she was getting hyper pushed from the start. Idk what you mean by "don't think this is not your group."

Sayan is 24 years old, that's old AF. Even the absolute center Yumirin got dethroned by Chiho since she's now 25 y.o. Sayan's only talent is her baby face. Chiho is multitalented and is only 20 years old. She's also from the great ASH and is the best seller in the group. Giving center to Chiho is the right decision for the future of STU.

I feel like you are only defending Harada because she's Rikochi's best friend. You should stop because the senbatsu spot Harada might take in the future could be Rikochi's senbatsu spot. After the senbatsu announcement, not only Harada cried, but Rikochi cried as well...

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In short, you are mad because Chiho ended 6th.

"It's really too unfair !"
    cal.jpg

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Elichi48

Elichi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rikochi (Kudo Riko)
    With that same logic, Chiho shouldn't be center anymore because she went into hiatus short after becoming center for the first time... Look, I get it, from management's point of view it is also too risky to give her senbatsu again even though she is more popular than some senbatsu members, but to say that she doesn't deserve anything in the group sounds a bit too entitled to me. This event was only for a b-side, so why does it piss you off so much if she and her fans wanted to prove that she deserves a spot in senbatsu? Maybe she's feeling good enough to redeem herself, so just let her be and grow as a member of the group.

MaiQ got that center because management knows it's time to acknowledge other generations instead of relying only on 1ki, especially now that 3rd generation is about to come. I'm not against Chiho center, but the fact that after 9 singles we've only had 2 centers and a half (I also think that triangle center was a bit too much) is not very encouraging to members and fans. The center should also be a position to promote a member that has potential and a growing fanbase, so of course I believe Saayan is now the perfect member for that. Of course Chiho deserves her center spotlight after waiting for so long, but I hope it doesn't become Yumirin 2.0 and they keep giving her the center because she's the best-selling member. I doubt STU chooses their center based on age. If a member is popular, that cannot be ignored. Paseri is 25 and was just given a spot in senbatsu because of her hardwork and her fanbase's unconditional support. 24 years old is not "old AF", I'd say it's a very good age to become center since she's mature enough to endure the pressure. Apart from that, it's not like there's any other 2ki member younger than her that equals her popularity...

I'm defending Harada because you're being too harsh with her. I know Rikochi is very close with her, but honestly, she seems pretty close with a lot of members so I have no clue who's her best friend. You could have said the same thing about any other member and I would have still defended her. I'm very well aware of Rikochi's chances but that doesn't mean that I should bring another member down to support her. At the end of the day, I'm only buying Rikochi related stuff so whoever I defend on the internet doesn't reflect who I truly support. I know she cried, but I also know that she would rather see her fans supporting her with money than badmouthing other members on the internet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    Chiho already has 2 center songs and a solo on this single, so there wasn't really need for her to also be in this showroom senbatsu song. And that apparently lessened some of her fans interest in really taking part in the showroom event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

How can you compare Harada's long hiatus + her absence from countless activities to Chiho's short hiatus after her 4 years of hard work and 1400+ days of daily SR? Really? Like, really? Chiho climbed all the way up from a bench member to single center. She is one of the hardest working member. It is an immense disrespect to Chiho if you compare her efforts to Harada. C'mon.

Most STU members do daily SR because they don't even have their own theater. Senbatsu should be strictly given to members that are hard working - not Harada who says imbecile things like "I think about quitting idol every day" in front of all of her fans on her birthday theater performance. It is inconsiderate of you to think that Harada should be in senbatsu just because she sells few more slots than others.

If you didn't even know Harada was her best friend, I doubt you are a true Rikochi oshi.

True. She won the PR senbatsu. Chiho has been the best seller in the group since long time ago, ofc she deserves center and solo and more.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. Elichi48

Elichi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rikochi (Kudo Riko)
    Well, I know you won't change your mind on Harada so let's just stop arguing about a senbatsu spot that neither Chiho nor Sayakarin got or who is best suited to become center in the future. I understand where you come from and maybe my comparison was a bit of a stretch, but regardless of what you think of a member, you should really keep it to yourself if you're not going to be constructive about it. Harada will never take Chiho's spot in a main song's senbatsu. But if Sayakarin has that many fans that still support her there's nothing you can do about it, just accept that there's a lot of people (or a bunch of rich fans) who still believe in her and want to see her grow into a better version of herself regardless of how many times she went absent. You say only hard working members should be in senbatsu but there's more hard working girls than spots so why do you get so upset about Chiho not being in every single song? She's already the center of the main song and Setouchi PR unit so it makes sense that some fans weren't going full on with this event. Chiho is already at the top of the group so don't feel so threatened by these results. Management will always favor Chiho (and many other members) over Sayakarin, this was just a fan vote event.

I guess you're right, I'm not a true Rikochi oshi:(

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13