Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's broad...any idol can leave any group whenever they want in Japan. If she chooses to leave NMB they will support her, but they aren't going to stop her from staying as an idol and there is no punishment either. From what i understand, Yoshimoto and the 48-group will let the fans decide her future rather than management cause in the end if no one wants to see her she won't get any jobs and end up a theater girl and will leave naturally.

I did't think they were gonna do anything tbh...it's become too big of news now. Firing her or demoting her can cause too much of an issue now.

Edit: also, as a side note, she might be under contract for her programs so maybe they actually can't do anything until it's over?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nope? Source?

3. ABF48

ABF48 Member

some jpn net news, yahoo probably, it was awhile ago on my TL, i dint click that and i only read the title.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    This is wrong. The comment was not from NMB management but from the TV Stations who said there has been no request from NMB management to pull her out from the tapings of her show. That's a pretty big difference. Don't get fooled by 2ch troll thread titles.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not at all tho. At least there is the first reaction from the management of not punishing her straight off the bat. For now.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Marriage is not forbidden, dating is. According to Akimoto at least. I don't think she'll stay in the group, but it would be amusing if she did for the sheer trolling factor [hehe]

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It doesn't really say that. They have a contract with the TV station. Of course they're going to do all they can to keep the contract and not break it while they figure out what to do. The headline is sensationalist and doesn't tell us anything since there is no direct quote from NMB management.

8. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Of course it isn't the direct quote from management =O it's not even the management's official press release.

However this is the most updated news that is reporting the current status upon her situation regarding management activity.

10. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
  11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its the same one marioworldakb posted. They're reporting that she showed up for the taping of her TV show Honwaka TV and the TV station says there has been no request from her agency to remove her from the show.

12. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Thank you :)

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I guess I didn't post it here :fp:

To everyone, please do not spread rumors on this forum. If you have new information, please provide a proper source.

I do not want to see any more posts that begin and end with "Guys, I heard that....is it true?" If you have new and official news, feel free to post it, and provide your source. And if you are wondering about the credibility of a source, I'm sure people can assist you with that too. However, today I have seen a few unfounded rumors spreading around the threads, most of which starting with the exact same phrasing I quoted above. Obviously, this is unacceptable.

• Like Like x 1
  14. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

...... meanwhile, Juri's out of an upcoming stage for some management related reason. Cool....so far!?

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The stage is happening already, though I'm watching the ngt one.

Yeah man cool.

=====================================

Sukkiri's program on the issue. Some summaries of news too.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Opinion: "Marriage announcement in SSK"

YES 12473 | NO 70718

78680d1d-s.jpg d302495d-s.jpg

16. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    3:28 NMB48/STU48 WTF LOL
    Reporters! You had one job!

Majority wins.
    あなたはどう思いますか。
    I think while I feel happy for her that she has found her happiness, there's always a right place and time to make this kind of lifetime announcement, and as long as she is a member of NMB48, it is very unfair to other members who tried so hard to make it in the senbatsu ranking.

17. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I knew little of Sutou Ririka-san as i am not followed NMB that much anymore but recently when she appear on AKBINGO (2nd gen host, Woman Rush Hour) i found this girl to be interesting.

And when i remember election some days ago i tried to watch it live and very entertained with her surprising and bold announcement much more then some of my favorite member got ranked up or ranked down.

Anyway those talents in the TV show seems supported Sutou-san (as expected). Especially what Katou Kouji said near the end "i am sorry if what i say will betray AKB fans but i myself involved and in close relationship (meaning work) with some member. I see them on occasion and found this to be interesting" "like what the hell is going on? a very unusual anomaly had appear"

Well they are celebrities and some of them might had worked with some member on another show so it is natural those celeb support this new thing. It turns out to be interesting for them celeb i guess (money money money).

1.Supported Sutou-san: up until now there is no happening like this but well she is human being so it can't be helped

2.Against Sutou-san : go apologize to members who had keep strict of "love ban rule"

"The rule must be protected but some even had the head round / bald (refer to Minegishi lol)" Katou Kouji

I am waiting more announcement from management and herself too like you all of course. Very interesting indeed this "national breaking news"

I gotta sit back on the corner i guess.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A hypothetical: What if it had been a joke? Would you be more upset or less upset?

When she first announced, most of the members were laughing and screaming as if it were the coolest thing ever (see Masanya).

SutouRirika.jpg

Do you think Juri would still have criticized her for joking about something so serious as the SSK and marriage?

I think that a joke would have been worse than the real thing. The SSK isn't the right place for a dokkiri, but as Aki-P said in the past, even better than an announcement of graduation is an announcement of marriage.

20. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If it was a joke (or a hint of something else really), I'd be extremely surprised but also a bit disappointed. Surprised because wow you done fooled a whole community but disappointed because would any of this have been worth it? I think if she were to out saying it was joke or that it was for another reason, people in general would be more angry for being messed with.