Suzuki Yuka (Yuukarin) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    More than being dumb, I think she was someone that grew as an idol in the underground industry and you know how things work there, take NGT as an example. She would eventually understand that you can be an underground idol in AKB but you have to be more subtle about it.

Now Hattori!!!... Jesus Christ... NOW THAT'S A DUMB IDOL!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So you really think that she was given a new chance when she returned? LOL maybe you should think a little. it's obvious that she was fired, they just let her return for a short time since she's part of the AKB horror movie and it would be bad promo to fire a member of the movie before it's even released. She returned, promote the movie a bit and now she's having a real graduation so that it doesn't become awkward. Her behavior after return (even if it was wrong) is probably because she knew that it was over and that she would be graduating soon.

Apparently she said on Showroom that she will stop being idol. So if she posted that photo of her journal, it's just her way to close this page of her "dream". it's not like those people who hate her are suddenly going to pity her because her dream was being an idol and she's graduating now. I don't see how that's "trying to get pity". All this aggressivity for what... Anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Mana, you're just pissed off because he mentioned Moeka. :^^;:

• Winner Winner x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

well I don't think both of them are alike at all (be it as idol or their personnalities) so the comparison was unecessary and false (same for the NGT comparison that is completely random), but my issue is more the fact of insulting both of them as "dumb" when the post itself is not very smart either by thinking that Yuukarin had a second chance and ruined it, when clearly it isn't the case. There's no need to be that aggressive anyway, I know that some people dislike Yuukarin (or Moeka), but being bothered by her posting a picture of her journal... I mean?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

But eventually a good girl is going to blow the whistle on you anyway.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I will give you a proper answer soon, but not today.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  8. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have no idea if she thought that people would think "man, she is such a kind person i think i like her" or she actually felt bad for Yuka having no one else, but after her hotel jokes i think she is just retarded.

I said months ago that i thought it was over for her, i am just saying that IF there was ever a chance she completely ruined it.
    Yuka coming back just made things 10 times more awkward, they could just have stopped all her social media the same way NMB did with Yokono, instead she came back delivered 2 atrocious stage performances and started saying dumb shit, just saying she was leaving the group would be much smoother.

They were both fishers that tought they were too smart and wouldn't get caught, both rose and fell very fast, both graduated 2 years after joining

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    you all too busy badmouthing yukarin that you all forgot about her message that the snake is/ARE still in the group

more like peoples bunshun is doesn't have any interest on her

ok. noted

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://www.akb48team8.jp/news/chubu/20210927-996854562871312.php
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

@nigamushiotoko should make a video for every eito graduate with this song in the background.
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................
    http://akb48team8.net/archives/yukarin-114.html
    http://akb48team8.net/archives/yukarin-115.html
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1442464947103961096
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1442464909904670727/pu/vid/640x360/d1BuZyte3l-PVZeJ.mp4
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ========================================================================================

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  11. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The end of an era. I just watched her """apology""" video and the girl couldn't shed a single tear despite trying so hard, she won't become an actress that's for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And so ends one of the more inglorious episodes of akb

13. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you have been waiting for Bunshun, here it is.

"AKB48 is not strictly a romance ban, but I realized that I was doing something really bad by looking back on what I did. I decided to graduate because I thought that I shouldn't be in the group as it is because I hurt my favorite AKB48. My actions were really selfish and careless, and I can't help but reflect on them.

I don't know if anyone is looking for it, but from now on I would like to focus on gravure."

https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/49268
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/49269

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Imagine having such high self esteem to be interviewed by the guys who fucked you up...
    This girl wants attention that bad?

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think calling this girl trash is not an insult, just a statement of fact.

And as for her hopes, she can't compete with regular gravure girls like Enako or Sawaguchi Aika, maybe she can do some DMM shorts like Hirata Rina did and see how that goes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  18. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: