Takakura Moeka (Mocchan/Okappa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Yes, she really does look a lot like her! But I was thinking more personality wise... maybe Nodoka from Negima! She gives off that feeling, I guess.
    [​IMG]
    And some other character I can't seem to remember...hmm...

2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
  3. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    What cuties! I think NGT is off to a great start!

4. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Double aces? >.>
    CTxjBFqUkAAvnjt.jpg

5. Parikkuren

Double post...but it's been several days... Anyway. I just dropped nearly all the photos I have of her in her new gallery thread. I think I'm missing two or three on my computer, but the majority are there. Still need to go in and thumbnail the images too, since I uploaded them all from mobile. Just so anyone knows, in case you check that thread now, they're all in full size.

Also looks like NGT is getting a deal with McDonalds - nugget48 is real! - and Okappa gets really nice placement there!
    02d52540772e177e0d8e76cfd7b18cb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Nugget48 4 lyf. :p
    The fact that this endorsement is happening is both hilarious and brilliant - just look at the exposure for our Okappa! This could also cement their front girls - great to see Ogiyuka there too, my pairing feels continues ♡

Thank you so much for all the pictures! :D

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Lol at NuGgeT48. Nice wordplay:rofl:

Eat the Nugget, Keep the Bucket!:D

8. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just watched that performance of Heavy Rotation on AKB Show...Okappa is a really great performer! She has really nice facial expressions and her demeanor just reminds me of Paruru more and more.

9. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I hadn't checked Okappa's Wiki48 page in a while... and when I do I see that the member she looks up to the most is Komiharu.

Now, she's in a unit with her, so dream come true there.

My main point is that Komiharu is a great young member to look up to and I'm hopeful this is a pairing we will see a lot more of :D

10. Parikkuren

Excited to see where Okappa ends up in AKB Kouhaku... She's on white team with the rest of the NGT members selected but I wonder if they'll all perform together or get divided up into other songs/units. Seems like with the member selection, NGT is meant to face off against Team 8. If so, Team 8 has the advantage of experience, but NGT's performance quality is very high given how new they are.

Actually I'm really hoping for some new photos of her too; with so many girls they have to feature, she doesn't come up as often as I wish she would on their Twitter. Though there are a couple of new ones I need to get added to the gallery.

11. obikok

obikok Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    In the recent show, she often called "shiitake" :corr:and yes, she caught me with her weirdly cute expression :inlove:
    here's some proof :cute:
    http://gph.is/1Z4gAjg

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  12. Parikkuren

Okappa was selected for the NGT first show in their new theater and apparently made the cut for Team N3! The first part isn't really surprising, but if I'd known they'd form the actual team so soon, I'd have been a little more nervous. Anyway, she got very good position, top 2 I think. I have work this morning so I didn't finish watching the stage last night but she was front and near center for group songs.
    The first MC was pretty cute. She stepped up to do her introduction, and for about 3 seconds she did really well! She projected her voice much louder than I've ever heard her before - but maybe that was hard for her because she got about ten words in and just DISSOLVED into tears. It happened so fast hahaha... Everyone gathered around her and she pulled through with a little trouble (definitely getting the 'little sister' vibe). She says she's not good at dancing but will do her best. Having watched her, she's not actually bad. She's got good movement and she was in time on hitting the moves. She just needs a little technical refinement, and facial expression will come in time.

She got a good share of camera time and there are tons of screen caps on Twitter. Can't post here from mobile due to size though.

13. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I have my own tissue, if you guys didn't mind.:^^;:

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She has a nice voice. With a little more vocal training she will do wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yeah, I thought she had a pretty nice singing voice too! Okappa really made an impression on me during that entire stage. :)

17. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Moeka and Ririka:

moeka and ririka.png

18. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    When I saw their live debut online in their theater for the first time, it's like I was scouting out who will be my favorite. Their individual self-introduction didn't even begin and she already caught my eye. Maybe because it's her Okappa but she does have potential. I'll be following her every step of the way. She's actually became my top oshi out of all the NGT48 members. Plus, she wants to be center in the future. I want that to happen!

19. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    While her awkwardness was too awkward for me in the beginning (and looking back I still think she looks quite creepy, I'm sorry) I now can see her cuteness. While watching a few Stage Performances I just can't stop repeating how adorable she is everytime she appears on screen. She just moved up in my ranking, that's for sure! <3

20. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Reminds me of when I first heard of Miichan. I hated her. Her hair was too long. It annoyed me, but before I knew it I could pick her out in any crowd, even with her short hair I can do it. Just give it time, she might even creep up to oshimen rank.