Stage Takamina Produced Stages (2016/02/16 to 2016/02/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

MEETAAAAN ~
    I'M GONNA CRY

2. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    • Like Like x 2
  3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Anyone watched NyanNyan stage today?

4. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

5. Daisy_Is

Daisy_Is Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    To me, it was a stage version of their radio show. With NO3B songs, overture from Kojima's Ojisan and karaoke.,, LOL

For those who don´t like NO3B or expect a normal stage... better skip this. ;)

<<SETLIST>>
    Kageana: Takahashi Minami

M00. Overture (Kojiharu ojisan ver.)
    M01. Relax! Minegishi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami
    M02. Kimi shika
    M03. Kuchibiru furezu...

Kojima Haruna birthday with nyan cake.
    Juniors brought gifts.
    Mukaichi Mion: special chair
    Shinozaki Ayana & Izuta Rina: Truffle from Saitama
    Nishino Miki: Omurice

VTR with birthday messeges from Ogiyahagi (Hiroaki Ogi, Ken Yahagi), Anjasshu Kojima, Shinoda Mariko, Kojiharu´s ojisan.

Karaoke
    - Yokaze no Shiwaza
    - Kaiyuugyo no Capacity
    - Jane Doe
    - Green Flash

M04. LOVE Shugyou

Stage end

Encore with "Haruna" calls.

EN01. Junai no Crescendo: no3b

Special guest Nakano from PON

EN02. Heart Gata Virus: no3b + Nakano.

Kojiharu wrote a letter to Takamina and she read it along with the members and the audience.
    Kojima made a prank to Takamina: Oteage Lullaby begins and dancers appear, Kojima makes Takamina sing it.

EN03. Oteage Lullaby / Takahashi Minami
    END

nyan2.jpg
    nyan3.jpg
    nyan4.jpg
    nyan15.jpg
    nyan5.jpg nyan17.jpg
    nyan6.jpg
    nyan7.jpg nyan10.jpg nyan16.jpg
    nyan14.jpg
    nyan11.jpg
    nyan1.jpg nyan12.jpg
    nyan13.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  6. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    No announcement :( I hoped for something that gives us a hint about the future of no3b

Sent with Taptalk

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Kaotan video for the Chaos stage

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. •Becca•

•Becca• Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Well done to Takamina for completing all of her stages. These stages were such a good idea and made a lot of people happy :1st:

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol when Kojiharu sang Jane Doe ...looks good at the start but didnt even sang the rest xD

lmao when they performed Green Flash and Takamina only pop out for the rap from the back [hehe]

didnt realize all the NyanNyan call from the audience sound like all female crowd

10. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

lol that miki dance in beginning

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The no3b performance was a little disappointing. I liked how they didn't lip sync any of the songs, but where were the solo songs!!! No Cloudy Sky or Watashi wa Watashi was a little disappointing. Also, what the hell was with that overture? Lol.

13. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Speaking of disappointing...the Saturday Night stage was a waste of two hours, for me.

the bar was set too high, from the Chaos stage. There was more sexiness in the Chaos stage than in the Saturday night stage.. wanna know why? because it was natural and effortless instead of fake and forced.

Yuuwaku no Garter made me CRINGE..

I thought the lineup of the SDN stage would be executed well, but it just so happened that the most coy, demure members are also the worst lipsyncers... and the backing tracks were terribly recorded, making them all sound so bored and listless.

I mean.. Yukirin, Milky, Takamina, Yui, and Paruru are five of the worst lipsyncers in 48G, lol. that's just how they are. They make no effort to make it look convincing.. So it kinda made the SDN stage not that fun to watch. The singing needed LIFE, which just wasn't there. It sounded so dull.

There was more excitement in Nachu's opening MC than in the entire rest of the stage.

And I can't help but wish MIN MIN MIN, Ga Ga Ga, Abazure, and more of SDN1 would've been included instead of Kuchi-Chocolate... and poorly executed songs like Tobenai Agehachou and Jujun na Slave.

14. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

For me it, Nyan Nyan was a sweet stage!!!
    Nice way to end these special stages. More relaxing for Takamina, with friends.

All these special stages were so special and different and refreshing and unique in a certain way.

Really well done =]

Well, I guess that's it for Takamina =////
    Now it's just her final concert and her final stage!

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I think that, just like Takamina said, someone who doesn't love no3b probably wouldn't understand this last stage.

I think Takamina mostly did it for all three's sake. They have been together for so long and love each other so much that Takamina just wanted an excuse for them three to fool around in the theater with complete freedom. It felt short, but so sweet. This could as well be the last time they are allowed to stand together in a theater show. Unless someone decides Miichan should sub someone for Takamina's graduation stage idk that's probably not gonna happen.

I'm glad that Nyan didn't end up announcing graduation and salty that we didn't get announcement for a last single or concert for no3b. I wonder if Ogi will make us wait until Takamina's graduation concert or if disbandment is not really in their plans for the time being.

Also I loved Miki throughout the stage lol what a cinnamon roll.

And here's to AKB's longest running unit and the longest running members. I raise my glass to you girls.

[​IMG]

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I really dug the Nyan stage-- it was the most casual of the Takamina produced stages & felt like an old school AKBINGO ep or one of the recent Nemousu eps LOL. The no3b set was fun, but what really got me was the Nyan-lead karaoke, which feels like a stage they should do every couple months, because it was really unpredictable, really fun, and definitely entertaining. The announcement troll worked well, because...if we all forgot, these stages dragged out Takamina's graduation 4 months longer than it should've been, so HELL YEAH she deserved those thanks

17. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    /dead
    /end thread

--
    I LOVED the Nyan stage! It was hilarious and really fun, I truly enjoyed how casual it was. I wish that AKB did more stages like these tbh. I'll add more because I'm exhausted.

18. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The response to these stages really makes me wish they did like a Wildcard stage every month, or something... like once a month, each Team will come up with their own stage or something. Just so they're not performing the same setlist over and over.

19. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    All the stages that I saw were very fun to watch, it is nice to see different themes on different stages and the girls really looked like they are having fun, I hope we get something like this special stages again in the future like an annual thing maybe. For the best stages, my ranking would be:

Chaos>Dance>>>Ichigochanzu>>Okurairi>Staff>Idol>>Nyannyan

N/A for me: SDN (Haven't watched this)

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I finally watched the Chaos stage...
    All interactions with Kinoshita Momoka should be rated +18. and that's all what i can say about that :^^;:

They should made those "special stages" a new annual event :^^;: