Stage Takamina Produced Stages (2016/02/16 to 2016/02/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Although Yukimilky was awkward, as a viewer, I was more uncomfortable seeing TaniChori version. I don't know how it supposed to be performed, but that one way too crass relative to my expectation for an AKB performance. That was the one part that I actually have to skip forward the first time I watch it.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

If I had to guess why I'd say this: Yukirin and Milky are the group's biggest examples of male-targeted idols, they're more comfortable showing themselves off sexually in songs like Kuchiutsuhi and Zipper that don't require much actual interaction with their fellow idols. The idea of sexuality from them comes across in their actions towards the audience. Compare that to I'm Sure which is all about creating a sexually charged atmosphere through skin contact with your fellow idol and it's probably just very uncomfortable for them. On the other hand for a couple like Chori and Tani who get their kicks from acts of zaniness and are very familiar with each other, it's much easier for them to plug themselves into the roles I'm sure requires. And yes, it was less "natural" and more "way over the top" but at least they were obviously more comfortable doing it than YukiMilky lol.

Most awkward performance of I'm sure still goes to MarikoxNyan though :rofl:

3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    My offer still stands, can I please marry Makino Yuhi?

4. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    DUDE is there a place where i can watch the chaos stage?? or the dance or idol stage? link me pleeeease aaahhh
    EDIT: i found the chaos stage, but the dance stage link is broken!!! also, the idol stage isn't ANYWHERE so if anyone finds it please tell me omg...:worthy:

5. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

There is message on the previous page about the streaming links. I haven't checked, are they still good?

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...2-16-to-2016-02-28.13085/page-22#post-1157789

6. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
  7. hotman

hotman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    after i watched almost all stages ... i kinda quite loved the staff stage ... the staffs of AKB48 really put their effort into performances .. don't think about the vocals and the dancing routine ... it's a messs ... even thou some of them were dancing quite good and follow the dance routine really well... especially in "Kuchibiru ni Be My baby," the one who fills Sayanee and Nyannyan's positions .. both of them were dancing gorgeous ... follow the routine great ...

maybe some of you know their names??? the one who fills Sayanee and Kojiharu's places on Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby... thanks in advance!

8. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Kuchibiru be my baby by STF48 is the best!!

Someone knows who is the one with the curly wig? He's pure enthusiasm!
    I know Shinobu and the one in red (can't remember his name) is their dance teacher right?
    What about the other two?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2016